Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25234 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
I hope is something I can do?
[color=]
i can also assist smiley wink[/color]
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: shocked shocked how manage?
telepathy shocked
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
2sExy1: telepathy shocked
Pele.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
teeo:
[color=]
i can also assist smiley wink[/color]
Busy body.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Busy body.

Thank you.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chimooooooooo!!! grin
chimkaire: grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
tsolz84: Chimooooooooo!!! grin
Gini mere, nwoke'm? cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by blesszzy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
find love here in nairaland that is almost inpossible.. Op u knw hw gals here form alot nah...approaching a gals here na abuse dey go take welcome u.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Wolison(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
softsparkyy:
Busy body.
are you MTN?.....every where you go!....I don see you for all d whole thread....hmm!!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Amaghikwanum na ilugokwa di oooo...! Agara'm I'like ifu picshure gi grin Did i get it right?pardon me if i dont..i am a muslim but spent 5yrs in d east(Absu)
chimkaire: Gini mere, nwoke'm? cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
tsolz84: Amaghikwanum na ilugokwa di oooo...! Agara'm I'like ifu picshure gi grin Did i get it right?pardon me if i dont..i am a muslim but spent 5yrs in d east(Absu)
Una too like pinsure for this Nairaland kwanu, hian grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
lynpetra it's been long.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by SpcAgtOko: 5:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: What? You gotta be kidding me.

I'm totally serious grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 7:52am On Jul 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I'm totally serious grin
then who are those behind these numerous female monikers? Ghosts?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2014
Pinshure or........
chimkaire: Una too like pinsure for this Nairaland kwanu, hian grin

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2014
tsolz84: Pinshure or........
cheesy cheesy kosi pinsure grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Hhmmm...iz only beautiful ladies that hide their pishures ooo undecided
chimkaire: cheesy cheesy kosi pinsure grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by justi4jesu(f): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
chimkaire: Una too like pinsure for this Nairaland kwanu, hian grin

No mind them, dem dey fine who dem go curse say the person het big nose after dem don see pissure grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by heatmeup(f): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

In the end, both of you will pray "In the name of Jesus" right?

Where is the love... This where I like muslims

Rubbish!

I don vex...

I wan propose to Mzmariah and she is free to go on with her Catholic faith. The kids can make their decisions when they come of age and no one will force them.
lolzzzzzzzz dey decieve yourself.is boko not another sector of muslims
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by CharlieMaria(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story
10million likes brother. Thumbs up.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by TrYcIa1(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09: With the way NL ladies form?
That'll be a miracle if it should happen
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story

You see this is the problem with Church........Division.

How can we say we belong to one body when we worship in over 40,000 different denominations ? So you think you are on the right way and so does she which is indeed a recipe for mayhem.

But what really got me mad is how a grown woman will seek the permission of her Pastor either before courtship or marriage. Who the hell is her Pastor, is he God ? Has he now replaced the parents ? This will be the single major problem that will ruin your marriage because the Pastor will be her husband by proxy and hence all your personal matters and issues will be common knowledge to all. Further , the Pastor will control a lot of things in your home.

And oh please don't get me started about her calling etc , in fact I am already trembling with anger grin . She should realise that her calling is to support her husband , build her home , raise her kids properly and be a good example of a godly women in and out of the home.

Finally and the most dangerous issue is that she is already acting like the man even before the marriage has started, be sure that she will try to control the marriage with her Pastor of course.

Forget about it.

5 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Cecediva(f): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2014
Is possible for some people
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Emulti(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: I can't bring up my kids in anything other than the catholic faith.

Catholic faith or Christian faith, which does God approve?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Sunglow: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: I can't bring up my kids in anything other than the catholic faith.
which one is Catholic faith again!!!!na wa,this is ignorance on rampage! Do yourself a favour,go read the WHOLE chapters of the book of ROMANS from there you will understand there is no such thing as Catholic faith nor Pentecostal faith.CHRISTIANITY IS NOT A RELIGION! THERE ARE MANY RELIGIONS IN THE WORLD,AND CHRISTIANITY IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by erico2k2(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

In the end, both of you will pray "In the name of Jesus" right?

Where is the love... This where I like muslims

Rubbish!

I don vex...

I wan propose to Mzmariah and she is free to go on with her Catholic faith. The kids can make their decisions when they come of age and no one will force them.
Juat point of correction Muslim have diff dinomination we r just furtunate we dont live in a country qhere they exist is sunni n shiites dunno of I gt the spellings right
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by HARDDON: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Lmao. Are you also ready to leave your church? I'm a chorister too you know and I can't be going for mass alone as a married woman. My husband should be ready to support my priesthood calling because I wan be priest grin cheesy na my body female priesthood go start o....if only that can happen. cry

hmmmm ***clears throat****
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Olasoonky(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014

I'm baffled at this. But u 2 call ur religion Christianity... That's 1 thing u will never see in the other religion.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Olasoonky(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2014
Wolison: are you MTN?.....every where you go!....I don see you for all d whole thread....hmm!!
U sef they guilty b that.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: Is possible for some people
Like sexkillz and Ogugua
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2014
I'm not really into online hookups and dating. You always end up getting disappointed angry angry. Its either the female doesn't meet your expectation or something else happens. angry angry

The last was last month before the nairaland dataloss. I really liked a girl here on nairaland and I was hoping we could communicate better so I sent her a pm(something I've never done before) the next two days the hackers struck and the dataloss happened. That was the last I saw of her cry cry

It was painful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.