Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25227 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by cocoberry(f): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
One million likes!!!

alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
:oChoi,I av seen my husband ooooo... See money
MoneyGreen: Lol. I forgot, but the numbers got a lot of zeros grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
cocoberry: With all d small boys wey dey Nairaland!
U mean grand mothers
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ichidodo: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2014
MoneyGreen: Hmm
Are you female?? I have money.Can we meet?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: Are you female?? I have money.Can we meet?
lol sorry.. You got the wrong guy.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ichidodo: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2014
peren:

guy am a single catholic girl, and i also do not want to change my faith for, do u want to meet me?? grin grin grin grin grin
For God and for Youth......am single female too..

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by muhammad23(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2014
MzMariah: Don't mind them, when I'm already in love with my female friends nairalanders cheesy

Falling in love here on nl and getting married has happened before and more will still happen. smiley

Good morning dear.
Why would you be in love with 'Female Nairalanders'..? Are the guys on here cripples
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ichidodo: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2014
MoneyGreen: lol sorry..
Alright...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: :oChoi,I av seen my husband ooooo... See money
so na money be your problem.. Tek am easy o
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jaybee3(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
I'm fine, thank you. You?
Not bad...
Chilling
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MizMyColi(f): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2014
Hian! So they should position and arrange themselves to "find love on Nairaland"? Dude, whatever might be your reasons, mentioning these ladies like you just did under this circumstance is called Defamation of Character. You should apologize ASAP. undecided undecided

I don't think any smart, reasonable and intellectual-like young lady joined Nairaland for the sole purpose of finding a Husband - puhleeaase!!!

That said, I perceive that a good number of ladies on here may just have found love in the unlikeliest of places - NAIRALAND

cheesy

Tag: LaurelP

4 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Gay alert!!! Baby,please tell d person u r already taken...

Chai!
MoneyGreen: lol sorry.. You got the wrong guy.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by turl(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2014
I met one here that gave me an STD scare angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: Alright...
I get kondo olopa
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2014
tongue
MoneyGreen: so na money be your problem.. Tek am easy o
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Xmen149(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: embarassed Why U dey Lie? Av U forgotten so soon?

lol,..dnt know what you mean dear,..be a bit specific
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:21am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Gay alert!!! Baby,please tell d person u r already taken...

Chai!
She's a les.. Don't go near her
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
lasheez: Guys am just wondering if anyone has actually met a Nairalander,they've had a relationship with and possibly married.Is this really pissible? shocked
it is very possible... If I find what I deserve and pray for on here, I will embrace it with arms open wide!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: tongue
kiss
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: 7 pages gone and I haven't seen a positive testimony undecided undecided

Maybe they're being shy angry

cheesy

Why do you need a positive testimony?
Just give the dude a chance already. tongue
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ichidodo: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2014
MoneyGreen: I get kondo olopa
No dey fumble,how many inches??
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Eyop: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
vitality22:
God will bless you, i had the same problem. She is a member of Living faith church, while am a staunch catholic. I accepted that the wedding will take place in her church but that we will all go back to catholic church, she accepted initially. After about 2 weeks, she came with another story that she will never go to catholic church and that our kids will not go to catholic church. I had to call the relationship off. I stopped seing her for almost 2 months.
She later came begging after 2 months and before then, I had made up my mind that I will never marry her again. she even wanted us to do the wedding in the catholic church but unfortunately, i lost interest in her for taking me for a ride. She still sends me sms till today but not in this life time will I marry a non catholic. My mind is made up.
very common with living faith church ladies.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Iceathome(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
You got it 6zeros % right.

' is conservative sex or money unless it has from 6 zeroes.

In my opinion:

The Sugar-daddies: they are rigid and view as guests most times on sexy and raunchy threads. They are the ones that visit NL as guest to read romance threads, after which they log on to their 'supposedly' serious sections. They are abound in the politics, auto and family sections. But be warned, they can be very rich, but most I sense are tight-fisted and ugly.

The kids: they are all over the place. They are disrespectful, stalk and then give 'childish' comments except for one that I like and it seems he has a 50 year old brain. He has numbers at d end of his moniker. Majority are just bored mummy's pets that thinks NL is a part of their real life. But some are here just for knowledge and to gather Intel. Others are just here to get laid. wink seek them, If you just wanna have fun and no strings attached.

The flirts: I find them interesting but they can be vague too. They are hot and cold. something tells me their OFFline life would be boring and lonely thus the e-status. Most times, these ones are the trolls and they pick up fights at will. They know themselves, they are good to reach out to if you want to try OFFline NL love.

The Uprights: these are people that acts like they can't even look at a woman in the face. Their e-status depicts such kind of personality every 'dreamy' NL chick would love to have. But, that's where it ends. They are disrespectful, degrading bunch of womanizer. They supposedly break up with their partners looking for advice just so they can lure some pu55ies in their trap. Seek them only if you don't have a feeble mind.

The Clowns: the original clowns don't 'loud it'. They are mellow and they don't troll. Their comedy is in the e-status and they don't need to be all over the place spewing gibberish to prove it. These ones I think are influential, well-read, well-traveled, smart and might even be mega-rich. So the next time you read the post from a NL 'real' comedian, just imagine him sitting in his RangeRover Sport 2014 with his sneakers on. Or she might be in a meeting with the governor of your state as she types the jokes. She/He maybe the real deal!

The Intellectuals: well, these ones are just biased. Most of what they write ain't even true. They just write epistles and will have your head if you disagree. Every 'agreeing' comment tickles them and beef up their low self-esteem and the 'disagreeing' ones makes them want to de activate. They are real life cowards and retards with psychological issues. Be ready for a lot of mood related isshs.

I have been a guest here for far too long not to know what's up. Even the supposed married NLRers I think are not even married, the real married ones are keeping their biz outta here.

If you thought this was an epistle, smash your phone against the wall. You could have ignored. I'm out.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by UjSizzle(f): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
jaybee3:
Not bad...
Chilling
grin Hey darling

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by LaurelP(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
MizMyColi: Hian! So they should position and arrange themselves to "find love on Nairaland"? Dude, whatever might be your reasons, mentioning these ladies like you just did under this circumstance is called Defamation of Character. You should apologize ASAP. undecided undecided

I don't think any smart, reasonable and intellectual-like young lady joined Nairaland for the sole purpose of finding a Husband - puhleeaase!!!

That said, I perceive that a good number of ladies on here may just have found love in the unlikeliest of places - NAIRALAND

cheesy

Tag: LaurelP

Ur wrong
I didn't say anytin bad abt dem
Read my comment again and show me where DEFAMATION of character is
I'm sure you've made far worse comments dan dat
Stop inciting dem against me pls. I only mentioned dem to show how popular dey are
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ichidodo: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Gay alert!!! Baby,please tell d person u r already taken...

Chai!
Are you a husband snatcher?? Why dont you let him make up his mind?!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: No dey fumble,how many inches??
grin

Reasonable size
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by zicoraads: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
undecided undecided
cocoberry: One million likes!!!

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Just fooling around dude...
Xmen149:

lol,..dnt know what you mean dear,..be a bit specific
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by bankyblue(m): 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story

u re such a big disgrace to the christian faith.
no denomination in heaven bro! that is if u believe there is one.

and note! am not in a position to judge, but i batter dinne with a bo*o Ha*ram member than share 1000meters radius with [b]you[/b]
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by 4tunebest(f): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
I met my soulmate through Nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by UjSizzle(f): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2014
MoneyGreen: u welcome. I'm gud. Can we talk privately?
Sure. Mail me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Have Sex With You Even If She Refuses / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.