Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25228 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by UjSizzle(f): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Don't you love how nairalanders derail thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by alingo4life: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Yes,Have fallen in love with a Nairalander DocAdray .I stay in Ibadan,while she's in Zaria.. I hope to take a Flight down to Zaria one of these days and see her..She's a perfect example of the Woman i would like to marry..Yes she is,But the ball is still in her court..The chemistry is there,but until when we see in person..before we can both really know if something serious can take place...Yes,i am aready in love with my Adanmma...

3 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by amadice(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Where is chybrown, come online wanna propose to u right here coolWhere is chybrown, come online wanna propose to u right here
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Its very possible...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ichidodo: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
I am looking for Lesbian Love......Any takers?

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by maryhaam(f): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmmmm......love is everywhere once you catch the flu.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by LaurelP(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
I need Female sex Mate. .
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Pls I'm new here. Any girl for me?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by LaurelP(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2014
When it comes to matters of marriage, ladies always become emotional
All of dem are saying it possible to find love here
But why don't they position and arrange demselves for it?

I haven't seen any girl dat is ready for marriage here. Even d popular ones like Mzmarriah, idowuogbo, onila, xoxochikz,missmossy, Lynpetra, cecediva etal still dey form. Dey no knw say dey don old

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by thelastmediator: 10:53am On Jul 25, 2014
buttchick: Nairalander guys are hot in the pants. The ladies are here to source for sugar-daddies and freebies, even the so-called married ones go chasing guys using Pretense and stupid 'advice' threads, pathetic!! If you are hots for him, just say so.

The Nairalanders I would like to meet are not many and it's for certain reasons and love ain't path of it. And no, neither is conservative sex or money unless it has from 6 zeroes.

In my opinion:

The Sugar-daddies: they are rigid and view as guests most times on sexy and raunchy threads. They are the ones that visit NL as guest to read romance threads, after which they log on to their 'supposedly' serious sections. They are abound in the politics, auto and family sections. But be warned, they can be very rich, but most I sense are tight-fisted and ugly.

The kids: they are all over the place. They are disrespectful, stalk and then give 'childish' comments except for one that I like and it seems he has a 50 year old brain. He has numbers at d end of his moniker. Majority are just bored mummy's pets that thinks NL is a part of their real life. But some are here just for knowledge and to gather Intel. Others are just here to get laid. wink seek them, If you just wanna have fun and no strings attached.

The flirts: I find them interesting but they can be vague too. They are hot and cold. something tells me their OFFline life would be boring and lonely thus the e-status. Most times, these ones are the trolls and they pick up fights at will. They know themselves, they are good to reach out to if you want to try OFFline NL love.

The Uprights: these are people that acts like they can't even look at a woman in the face. Their e-status depicts such kind of personality every 'dreamy' NL chick would love to have. But, that's where it ends. They are disrespectful, degrading bunch of womanizer. They supposedly break up with their partners looking for advice just so they can lure some pu55ies in their trap. Seek them only if you don't have a feeble mind.

The Clowns: the original clowns don't 'loud it'. They are mellow and they don't troll. Their comedy is in the e-status and they don't need to be all over the place spewing gibberish to prove it. These ones I think are influential, well-read, well-traveled, smart and might even be mega-rich. So the next time you read the post from a NL 'real' comedian, just imagine him sitting in his RangeRover Sport 2014 with his sneakers on. Or she might be in a meeting with the governor of your state as she types the jokes. She/He maybe the real deal!

The Intellectuals: well, these ones are just biased. Most of what they write ain't even true. They just write epistles and will have your head if you disagree. Every 'agreeing' comment tickles them and beef up their low self-esteem and the 'disagreeing' ones makes them want to de activate. They are real life cowards and retards with psychological issues. Be ready for a lot of mood related isshs.

I have been a guest here for far too long not to know what's up. Even the supposed married NLRers I think are not even married, the real married ones are keeping their biz outta here.

If you thought this was an epistle, smash your phone against the wall. You could have ignored. I'm out.

With so much details, you have to be somewhere in between. The question is, where do you belong?

2 Likes

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by ojceskills(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
I see
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmm,only if Ur money truly green... Hehehehehe grin
MoneyGreen: Pls I'm new here. Any girl for me?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle: Don't you love how nairalanders derail thread cheesy
Hi
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Creamish:

Ud be lucky if u do. Not doubting tho...anything can happen.
I like that Ukwu on your profile.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Hmm,only if Ur money truly green... Hehehehehe grin
grin

Yes it is.. But it ain't all about the money.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by UjSizzle(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2014
MoneyGreen: Hi
Hello smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by repogirl(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2014
2sExy1: isn't obvious that the christians are divided when compared to their muslim counterparts?

In the end, both of you will pray "In the name of Jesus" right?

Where is the love... This where I like muslims.
hmmm, if they are so united why do shi-ite and Sunni Muslims keep fighting and killing each other? Even here in Nigeria, the western and northern Muslims do not agree on some things...... I may be wrong o but I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
Hello smiley
How you doin today?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by peren: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story

guy am a single catholic girl, and i also do not want to change my faith for, do u want to meet me?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
ichidodo: I am looking for Lesbian Love......Any takers?
Hmm
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by fairheven: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
alextayo: I met one sweet pretty lady here last year. We were actually planning to settle down when irreconcilable differences about religious belief reared its ugly head. I am a conservative Catholic (and can NEVER change for any denomination) while she is Pentecostal. She wants me to meet her pastor for courtship approval which i dont really subscribe to but intend to do since a lady has right over wedding plans. Then then took things further by declaring that

1) she wont attend my church after wedding because she is also an active member in her Pentecostal church

2) I will leave my Catholic faith and join her church because she wants her husband to support her future calling. (future calling my ass)

3)lastly she wants the kids to also attend her church.

How can I, a staunch catholic, Choirmaster and Organist be going west and my family will be going east on sunday to worship God...the family that prays together stays together.....that the end of our story
You guyys did not realy fall in love,wen u do,ur denominations will not stand in ur ways...am not sayin it won't matter,but it won't "stand in ur ways"

1 Like

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Xmen149(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Dnt knw if itz possible sha...not seen any yet
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2014
peren:

guy am a single catholic girl, and i also do not want to change my faith for, do u want to meet me?? grin grin grin grin grin
Hmm, see advert. Seun should charge you for dis.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by UjSizzle(f): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2014
MoneyGreen: How you doin today?
I'm fine, thank you. You?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Just kiddn anyway...

But how much do U have in your account? Hehehehehee
MoneyGreen: grin

Yes it is.. But it ain't all about the money.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed Why U dey Lie? Av U forgotten so soon?
Xmen149: Dnt knw if itz possible sha...not seen any yet
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2014
UjSizzle:
I'm fine, thank you. You?
u welcome. I'm gud. Can we talk privately?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by cocoberry(f): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2014
With all d small small boys wey dey Nairaland!

pasqal09: With the way NL ladies form?
That'll be a miracle if it should happen
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by MoneyGreen(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Just kiddn anyway...

But how much do U have in your account? Hehehehehee
Lol. I forgot, but the numbers got a lot of zeros grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Creamish(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
softsparkyy:
I like that Ukwu on your profile.

Yeah...me too grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by jnrbayano(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
cocoberry: With all d small small boys wey dey Nairaland!

I don die!

cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.