Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her (2161 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? / Do You Like Somebody But You Can't Tell The Person You Like He Or She. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Hehehehehehe, funny guy abi nah man, oya between me and u no let another person hear, just whisper am for my ear, if nah u wetin you go do?

*draws close to him, and places ear close to his mouth*
**In P - Square's voice, this na temptation, with a little confusion** But confusion no dey this one sha, my eyes clear wella.

In reality, I am the kinda person that can endure things to the latter. I could remember vividly, my last girlfriend had a sour taste on her lips. Hers wasn't necessarily bad breath or something, it was just a kinda taste on her lips that was felt whenever we kissed and it got transferred to me and stays with me for some few days before going away pending when next we saw to kiss again, you know... Even such was something I hated. But sincerely, for her sake then, I endured it albeit it wasn't really an issue in the first place.

Back to your question, I would tell it to her. I think I can really handle it. I am the kinda person that can bring things to people that others can't do. I have ways to liase certain things. I look forward to making a person better in every length and breadth and make sure they are outstanding in all spheres. That is why I kinda ran away from relationships becauee it makes me want to make the person the best at all times(not like it's not good, but it drains alot of resources from my head because I would always be on the look-out to making her a work of perfection). So, if I were the guy, I would certainly liase with her as regards it and lend a helping hand in ameliorating the situatuon. I think it's in the spirit if love and affection that one would even wanna help out in this course.

**Draws her very close (as close as we could be when sharing a mid-sized umbrella during heavy rainfall), and whispers "if na me, I go help her out"**
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Missmossy(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: you bad o grin
Haba! What have i done? Lets not derail the thread any further biko.
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Lily4star(f): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
**In P - Square's voice, this na temptation, with a little confusion** But confusion no dey this one sha, my eyes clear wella.

In reality, I am the kinda person that can endure things to the latter. I could remember vividly, my last girlfriend had a sour taste on her lips. Hers wasn't necessarily bad breath or something, it was just a kinda taste on her lips that was felt whenever we kissed and it got transferred to me and stays with me for some few days before going away pending when next we saw to kiss again, you know... Even such was something I hated. But sincerely, for her sake then, I endured it albeit it wasn't really an issue in the first place.

Back to your question, I would tell it to her. I think I can really handle it. I am the kinda person that can bring things to people that others can't do. I have ways to liase certain things. I look forward to making a person better in every length and breadth and make sure they are outstanding in all spheres. That is why I kinda ran away from relationships becauee it makes me want to make the person the best at all times(not like it's not good, but it drains alot of resources from my head because I would always be on the look-out to making her a work of perfection). So, if I were the guy, I would certainly liase with her as regards it and lend a helping hand in ameliorating the situatuon. I think it's in the spirit if love and affection that one would even wanna help out in this course.

**Draws her very close (as close as we could be when sharing a mid-sized umbrella during heavy rainfall), and whispers "if na me, I go help her out"**

Hehehehehehehe, what's the temptation there?, according to your post u go be nice guy, some guys ll abandon the babe cos of that, I like guys who ll see things in their woman they don't like and tell them about it cos the babe might be doing some things(I mean in other aspect)without even knowing its wrong rather than nurse it in mind, and don't be surprised she doesn't know about the mouth odour.

emmm that was soooooo detailed, thanks for taking ur time to reply me,

*whispers in his ear: Thanks I appreciate it*
*gives him a peck quickly and dashes off without a trace*
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lily4star:

Hehehehehehehe, what's the temptation there?, according to your post u go be nice guy, some guys ll abandon the babe cos of that, I like guys who ll see things in their woman they don't like and tell them about it cos the babe might be doing some things(I mean in other aspect)without even knowing its wrong rather than nurse it in mind, and don't be surprised she doesn't know about the mouth odour.

What's the temptation there? Ask P-Square them go tell you. cheesy

My dear, e be like say you no play for small abi? For your mind now, where you think say you wan run go? Dashes off to where na? You be spirit ni? A whole lag guy like me go lose this chance? Taa! Devil is a liar! Without a trace kor, without a trace ni. You be Hussein Bolt? Abi na Yohan Blake you be?

**Runs after her (chases her like a cheetah chasing a rat or when Bugatti Veyron Grand SuperSport chases a Camry 2.2. Lol), catches her and... Holding her by her hips, leans towards her with a view to giving her a sumptuous kiss, suddenly he wakes up from the dream**

Chai! You get luck say I no finish the dream. Else, e for happen for real life. wink
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lily4star:

One of the beauty of relationships is helping eachother grow in all spheres. And like I said to some group of people some time ago, this is where morality comes to play. Because, while spirituality deals with oneself, morality deals with another. And it's in the mirror of relationships that one gets to appreciate the good and evil latent in itself. And it's also in the mirror of relationship that one gets to determine good and evil. My point is; dealing with another (especially in a guy-girl relationship), helps in bringing out some of the attributes latent in oneself whether good or bad. And it's therefore necessary to encourage the virtues and to look for a way to ameliorate the short-comings of eachother.

Helping to make the person better is by no means undermining the person's worth or not appreciating the person as he/she is, it's just one of the many purposes or reasons relationships are there in the first place. And like you rightly pointed out, sometimes, some people might not take cognizance of what that thing is... It's left for the other person to make it known in a less provocative way and see how to render a helping hand in managing it or bringing it to a bearest minimum.

Relationships are great if people are really oriented about it before jumping into it. In most cases, it should be about the other person and not about self.
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by angela98(f): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
If u truly love her you will tell her. So that she will find solutions to it by visiting her dentist. The problem might be from a decaying gum or an infected tooth..in relationship u are suppose to tell each other the truth. Well if you tell her and she feels offended and breaks up with you no worry. Make she carry her dirty mouth dey go you will find another clean mouth babe to love. cool

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Lily4star(f): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2014
dmcdad:
What's the temptation there? Ask P-Square them go tell you. cheesy

My dear, e be like say you no play for small abi? For your mind now, where you think say you wan run go? Dashes off to where na? You be spirit ni? A whole lag guy like me go lose this chance? Taa! Devil is a liar! Without a trace kor, without a trace ni. You be Hussein Bolt? Abi na Yohan Blake you be?

**Runs after her (chases her like a cheetah chasing a rat or when Bugatti Veyron Grand SuperSport chases a Camry 2.2. Lol), catches her and... Holding her by her hips, leans towards her with a view to giving her a sumptuous kiss, suddenly he wakes up from the dream**

Chai! You get luck say I no finish the dream. Else, e for happen for real life. wink

Lmao, wetin for happen, saw ur last postn yea u ve said it all, there's nothing left to say.

Goodmorning and how's ur night?
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Lily4star:

Lmao, wetin for happen, saw ur last postn yea u ve said it all, there's nothing left to say.

Goodmorning and how's ur night?
My dear, na 9 months matter e for turn to.wink

Good Morning. My night was great. How about yours?
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Lily4star(f): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
dmcdad:
My dear, na 9 months matter e for turn to.wink

Good Morning. My night was great. How about yours?

Mine was awesome, Thank you
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lily4star:

Mine was awesome, Thank you
You welcome... So where you located?
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by egopersonified(f): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
If you dont tell her, who will?
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dipset01: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bro tell her right now! like right now! you guys should way closer than that by now. dont just tell her, tell her hw she can fix the problem. from experience with people 2 major things cause mouth odour.

1. Not brushing your tongue, when brushing her mouth.

Solution brush your tongue and clear the white stuff that lie on the tongue

2. she closes her mouth alot, so whenever you talk a bad breath comes out.

talkatives rarely have problem 2

solution: let her use her mouth to breath, since she talks alot this may likely not be the issue. she could also use mouth freshener and peppermint to ease the odour.

If this two dont work then its serious and she should visit the dentist ASAP. no body wants to kiss a babe whose mouth is stinking.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Lily4star(f): 7:59am On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
You welcome... So where you located?

In a very dangerous place, you don't wanna know. Lolz
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Lily4star:

In a very dangerous place, you don't wanna know. Lolz
Yeah... I think it's safer that way. cool
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by Lily4star(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Yeah... I think it's safer that way. cool

Yeah, its a public forum, thanks
Re: She Has Bad Breath But I Can't Tell Her by dmcdad: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
Lily4star:

Yeah, its a public forum, thanks
No worries...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Continue Or Leave Her, But I Love Her. / Beautiful And Creative Drawings Done By My Girlfriend / Story For "The Fat Ones" In Our Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.