Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27863 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ezibless: are you conversant with this statement; ''as a man thinketh in his heart so he is''
wow! that's true!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mascot87(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ezibless: just swerve!!!!! You're officially ignored

Who cares undecided
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Beey(f): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=nollynesta]What are these factors that makes one unmarriageable?[quote]The unmarriageable factors, I chose to call them deal breakers.I personally cannot marry a weak man.A man that I'll be telling to jump then he asks how high? I refuse to bring forth a generation of wimpy men.Men are the leaders of the home. If he can't give me leadership, I have no business being with such a man.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:07am On Jul 27, 2014
angela98: nope. As in ithe man must have plans for the future. Not necessarily rich.
u must b a lady nd nt a girl..ur words r'e mature...#no flattern dou!

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Fernandinho: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some if not most pple will date someone they would like to marry; doesn't necessarily mean the relationship will end in marriage
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by konklushun(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
duby91:

Hear yourself..."men are very useless" you say. how many of them have you dated?

Hey duby pls I sent u a mail. kindly reply biko it's urgent
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by bestads(m): 2:37am On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't agree with you. You can date a man for fun. You can date two men,One can be marriageable another one can be the one financing your need. Men are very useless so u cannot show any commitment to a man who has not put a ring on your fingers. I can not date a man who cannot care for me financially.

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by jennylove7575(f): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2014
bestads:

Your impoverished mind and background from the ghetto has finished your mentality.....Wealth does not come from prostitution
ignore this boy who still lives with his parent.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by francies(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
@Jennylove is like u love money not man,I can give u money if u are ready for date
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tjmc: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
Xtarxhyne: mtcheeeeew

talk nw or forever remain silent
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by duby91(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2014
konklushun:

Hey duby pls I sent u a mail. kindly reply biko it's urgent

Ouch!! just saw ur mail a while ago...sorry i was offline.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by yesboss20(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yes, I can date a lady that I do not see a future with but I try not to more often than not. The reason is that going into relationships with the end in mind is pivotal to how far they progress in my books.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by tpia1: 5:09am On Aug 15, 2014
complicated and not advisable.

but people still do it sha.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2014
..no,i cant....i cant smell wat i cant chop...
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

You can date some one without having sex .u will learn a lot of things fron that person grin
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

You can date some one without having sex .u will learn a lot of things fron that person
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cecediva:
I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

OR

presently in a R/L and i wish to Marry her but she shows no sign of such dat will melt the hrt of a Man simply cos she is too Preety and Many Many Many men are on her Neck....
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
adanduka:
Yes, won't know before dating anyway.
Midway, I realise I can't marry this person oh. But the person keeps the relationship going and I'm still dating.
shocked

men its sex sex sex sex all the way...fk her Hard...women are useless and rubbish...Its takes a Diplomatic guy diplomacy to win a woman,fk her and trash...i dont believe in LOVE.........until u get Hrt Broke,u will GIVE UP LOVING any woman.....Have a Mind set that any woman no matter how close she is to u,Has Numerous Guys out there,treat her like a queen wen she is with u,but Forget Her once she leaves ur Huz.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2016

U knw but u go still dey ask undecided
Well its SEX angry

men its sex sex sex sex all the way...fk her Hard...women are useless and rubbish...Its takes a Diplomatic guy diplomacy to win a woman,fk her and trash...i dont believe in LOVE.........until u get Hrt Broke,u will GIVE UP LOVING any woman.....Have a Mind set that any woman no matter how close she is to u,Has Numerous Guys out there,treat her like a queen wen she is with u,but Forget Her once she leaves ur Huz.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
Must sex be involved in dating ?

Yes, I can date someone I won't marry, but I have to discover this while the dating is ongoing..

A higher number of dates never ended in marriage than those which did..

People who date for benefits, cash, sex and kind can..

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Then what is the point of dating her? Methinks the whole point of dating is to find someone you love and want to build a life with and to get married. I always faint when I hear people say something like I dated him for 5yrs before we broke up. I had four abortions for him and dumped me. All these are not supposed to happen if we do not date. Methinks dating should not last more than a year or you will end up used and heart-broken. It is laziness and greed that makes women date who they cannot marry. Guys own nah shagging, nothing elsegrin.

Point is, if you are not ready to get married, please don’t date. Keep alota lady/male friends if you like but don't go too far with any of them.

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wisely said Acidosis....In addition, marriage is very delicate and spiritual dan physical. However, the reasons behind someone's dating wil determine if u can marry ur partner or not... Youths of dis generation ar being driven by perishable parameters, selfishness, greed, pressure, peer influence, boredom, sex and so on.... If the aforelisted points ar d reasons why u date, I can categorically tell u dat u can be acquinted to someone u cannot marry

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Blackchampion:
Very much possible. So many ppl re into dat ryt now.

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Vincent41(m): 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
1stola:
OP,
Can you sleep with someone you don't love?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Cecediva(f): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / "His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.