Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27653 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by kobonaire(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
This question is very naive .... many people do just date for séx
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Bjfirst: 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
sincerely, i can
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Jarchi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
I can't. Xcept for money and sex but she must have litu qualities sha even b4 I enta
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
For plays....
That type of dating that she is in love and I am in lust......
grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by egopersonified(f): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Dont ever try it ohh, what if she takes in,
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by elbinmanny(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
If her kpomo sweet...why not grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by maryhaam(f): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
do they write it on there forehead,no b until u enter.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Naavah(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Orishirishi *in Lola Omotayo's voice*
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by 1stola: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

No
Mad cow, are you op?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by IronBoi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
noo undecidednoo

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis: God in his divine wisdom ordained s€x for marriage. Man in his own self-acclaimed wisdom said No God, we can't wait till marriage, bodi nor be fire wood . So man created DATING/ Relationship S€xual Relationship.

Now to your question: From the view point of man's self-acclaimed wisdom, it is very possible to DATE have a s€xual relationship with someone you can't marry. However! Those who subscribe to the pathway of God's divine wisdom cannot, will not, & will never date have anything s€xual or sensual with someone they can't marry.

Overall, it is a complete display of ignorance for one to say 'I can't marry my boyfriend/girlfriend'. The s€x you guys had is enough reason for you guys to get married.

Can you break a sealed biscuit, and still refuse to pay? Can you disvirgin and not marry?

Ignorance! Judgement awaits us ALL.

... and what if you didn't meet her a virgin?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
I have no eye deer ma'am @ op
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by amakufrancis(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
krall: Nairaland females this is your lucky day......Am looking for a new wife. Indicate interest if interested.
av found 1 for u
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by maryhaam(f): 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
1stola: OP,
Can you sleep with someone you don't love?
is easy for guy,definitely not for a cool girl,that y I imagined ow dose sex hawkers cope.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by 300wayne: 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
U MADE A POINT
Oxone: Sure if I'm in my late teens & early 20s when marriage is farthest from my mind but as i come of age, my choices comes down to people i can see myself settling down with
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ur question sounds lyk y nt marry every1 u date??
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Burger01(m): 1:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva! Your profile picture, Hehn! Na die smiley

Btw, no comment smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by heatmeup(f): 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=]May be wink, May be not grin

Reason Because Jim Iyke Has Moved To Another Lover Model!

See 3 of Her VERY HOT and $exy PHOTOS Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/608-jim-iyke-moves-to-another-lover[/quote]i must be crazy if i click ur blog
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Difference dey? Bitter kpomo dey? Lol
elbinmanny: If her kpomo sweet...why not grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by barackodam: 1:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Very well
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Festuskd(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
yes, i cn do dat, cos i u cn date som1 because of her sexy luk nd her prettynes bt u dnt lyk her character,
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by elbinmanny(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Burger01: Cecediva! Your profile picture, Hehn! Na die smiley

Btw, no comment smiley
sees her pic shocked omo see correct pikin food shocked
*?*?*?
*?*
grabs my vaselene....and runs to the bathroom lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Burger01(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
^^^
You are on your own boi. Bon Voyage.

grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by elbinmanny(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: Difference dey? Bitter kpomo dey? Lol
e get the kind kpomo wey u go chop... the odor fit make u convulse o cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

Of course. I mean you don't marry every person that you date, it's obvious some will not make the cut.

There's a reason why the terms "dating material" and "wife material" were coined.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
She go born pikin!
egopersonified: Dont ever try it ohh, what if she takes in,
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by englishmart(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
I've been naking her since.
But I can't marry her.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by NnamdiN: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
MadCow1:

No
why? If you dont mind smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by rattlesnake(m): 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cecdiva

All I see are bo0ooooobs

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Eyop: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Personally i cannot and Is marriage written on the forehead? People go into relationship for different reasons and it's only those(serious minded individuals) that already had it planned that whoever they date might be the one they may likely settle down with that most likely ends in Marriage and they carefully select the party before venturing into it & leave the rest for God to handle.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
U nor well!
elbinmanny: e get the kind kpomo wey u go chop... the odor fit make u convulse o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: wahs d three letter words

Ur attention is needed in d bedroom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.