Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? (45453 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Asari-dokubo Beats Drum Of War, Gives FG Ultimatum / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by donodion(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: It may not happen to you or i! But it might happen to our friends, relation or loved ones..... Think about your career that will be on hold, your children runnin here and there just to be safe, think about your wife/husband, think about your colleagues, think about your parents...
You Hausa man/woman, think of what will become of your Igbo and Yoruba friends, neigbhours, customers, and maybe Inlaws!!!
Then ask yourselves again; IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?
Even if we must split; it should be done peacefully
Pls if any of you have any picture of war victims pls add up....
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
If there need be peace and restoration of lost glory,the glory the likes of Herbert Macaulay,Azikiwe,Awolowo,Enahoro,Ahmadu Bello,Gani Fawehinmi,Dora Akunyili,....to mention a few,believed in,fought and even died for...then a simple sacrifice need be made......that is...

From the tenure of Babangida,Baba Iyabo OBJ,Igbenedion,Ibori,Alameghsia,Tinubu, Kalu,etc ,till present,all the crooks in power,every living corrupt government official must be sacrificed or banished from ever returning to Nigeria.
As long as those people are still alive...forget it..sooner or later..we shall go into full blown war.Either through Tribal cleanising or Religious fracas.

Nigeria have been through series of internal war ever before Boko Haram became a hydra headed monster.
Religious crisis which more than often were instigated by greedy power drunk politicians,have seen to the demise of many children and youths in their prime....google the report on religious crisis in the North and middle belt.The photos google would generate would make you shudder.

if we need peace and restoration...those greedy politicians MUST DIE..Simple.

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
I ain't ready to die 4 a country already destroyed by our past and present villains. If you want to die, it's either you kill yourself or commit suicide. Any stupid war wud be a holiday 4 our elders travelling to dubai, switzerland, uk, etc to enjoy life while the fools in common men waste away.

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by severee(m): 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: I don' t mind if that wil correct the inbalance in the polity angry angry

grin hehehe i hear you sha save room under table cos i'm dey come join you

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by abu12: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: It may not happen to you or i! But it might happen to our friends, relation or loved ones..... Think about your career that will be on hold, your children runnin here and there just to be safe, think about your wife/husband, think about your colleagues, think about your parents...
You Hausa man/woman, think of what will become of your Igbo and Yoruba friends, neigbhours, customers, and maybe Inlaws!!!
Then ask yourselves again; IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?
Even if we must split; it should be done peacefully
Pls if any of you have any picture of war victims pls add up....
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Tell that ur brothers from the east who are bigots, quick to insult northern, insult islam, just because of politics. I just hate ur people

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by toprealman: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Don't be a coward. If that is the only way to end this menace so be it.

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by 500GP: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
SEE INNOCENT SOUL OF BIAFRANS.

GOD PUNISH OJUKWU FOR THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT BIAFRA. TO HELL WITH OJUKWU

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by kendrick93(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
donodion:
If there need be peace and restoration of lost glory,the glory the likes of Herbert Macaulay,Azikiwe,Awolowo,Enahoro,Ahmadu Bello,Gani Fawehinmi,Dora Akunyili,....to mention a few,believed in,fought and even died for...then a simple sacrifice need be made......that is...

From the tenure of Babangida,Baba Iyabo OBJ,Igbenedion,Ibori,Alameghsia,Tinubu, Kalu,etc ,till present,all the crooks in power,every living corrupt government official must be sacrificed or banished from ever returning to Nigeria.
As long as those people are still alive...forget it..sooner or later..we shall go into full blown war.Either through Tribal cleanising or Religious fracas.

Nigeria have been through series of internal war ever before Boko Haram became a hydra headed monster.
Religious crisis which more than often were instigated by greedy power drunk politicians,have seen to the demise of many children and youths in their prime....google the report on religious crisis in the North and middle belt.The photos google would generate would make you shudder.

if we need peace and restoration...those greedy politicians MUST DIE..Simple.
pls dnt mention awolowo with those men. just one singular act he did brought him down in my estimation. dat man is a very wicked man after wat he did to
ibos after d civil war

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
abu12:

Tell that ur brothers from the east who are bigots, quick to insult northern, insult islam, just because of politics. I just hate ur people
Alrite, i sure will... I hope u've had ur dinner!!! Have a lovely night rest.

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by nerodenero: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well said
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Name one African country that transformed into Germany after fighting a war...

Im waiting...

If you think the White man will help you out with a Marshall plan after you bombed, shot and hacked yourselves to pieces just because of tribal and religious intolerance you'll find yourselves seeking visas to Liberia, Sierra Leone and Rwanda soonest.

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ify84(m): 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
all dox calling for war... don't know what de are calling for..... just because de have a laptop or phone... they kip disturbing d social media space....

THERE WILL BE NO WAR IN NIGERIA... IF U WANT WAR.. GO AND LIVE IN SOMALIA OR GAZA.....

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by kendrick93(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
toprealman: Don't be a coward. If that is the only way to end this menace so be it.
tell dem bro.. dere are so many cowards in dis generation dats why we are witnessing all dis
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by AndreB: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its the result of watching too many action movies..

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
500GP: SEE INNOCENT SOUL OF BIAFRANS.

GOD PUNISH OJUKWU FOR THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT BIAFRA. TO HELL WITH OJUKWU
Abeg carry urself commot 4 my thread... As e be sey u don swear say u no go grow up... Uncle/Aunty abeg find another thread.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by henryobinna(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
kendrick93: if it is by goin to war dat will bring peace and all dis rubbish tribalism against one tribe and also to hav a better lyf then so be it.. i hate cowards who cnt confront issues instead trying to make peace all because of fear..
whether we lyk it or nt everyone goin to die so wats d point of being a coward..i will rather die as a hero fighting dan being a coward
bro let me ask, will you benefit from your heroism gotten from war?

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by loswhite(m): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: If war can end all these injustice in the polity let be it... angry angry
unfortunately it will not end it

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well to be serious war is not good for any one buh let jona rule till 2019, I am yourba nd we are the ones that would suffer the most cos any war in nigeria would be a religious one and we have the greatest population of christians and islam, one thing I know if those boys wage warfrom the creeks then nigeria ends the oil is the life wire of this country alternatives just dnt spring up they take time. So my APC brodas dnt think d bois f.rm d creek would let U
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
kendrick93: tell dem bro.. dere are so many cowards in dis generation dats why we are witnessing all dis
U are not a coward and yet u've not gone 2 Aso rock 2 protest... Internet gangstar
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by seyipee2011: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lets ease the pressure here with some hot gist>>>
Jennifer Lopez: Still Glowing & Beautiful at 45 [PICTURE]
http://www.seyipeters.com/jennifer-lopez-still-glowing-beautiful-at-45-picture/
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Leibnitz: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
This might be the last opportunity of the long awaited Revolution angry angry
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by lertee(f): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
For peace and normalcy to return to Nigeria, some people have to die both in the army and among the civilians. undecided

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Lanceslot(m): 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dmentor: Little minds that think war will bring the nation's challenges to an end. War is an ill wind that blows no one no good. Peace, we need. Peace, we must all work for.
Woman! To the kitchen, men are discussing. You girls of nowadays self.*big grin*
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by mkoabiola: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
Bokoharan is war already.
Abi wetin remain again.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
War is not an action movie...war is not something you do for a month or two....war is not a joke at all. I'd like to know anyone asking for war here who has been in an actual war zone before? Dead children alone should be enough to discourage the thought...people who don't know anything will be the first to suffer and d ones to suffer most. I think people don't know what they're asking for when they say they want war

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by JEITO: 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
berem: Did that child die sucking his mother's bossom? Oh lord Jesus!

embarassed embarassed
now you see why you need to drop your supporter of APC struggle and embrace progress and transformation.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by newguy1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
If dis country do split( god forbid) it will drag all parties down in every way possible. Rebuilding, identity creation dis is definitely not what we need
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Feraz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
As usual, the Igbos are being pointed as the one agitating for war. People killing up north for no just cause aren't beating the drums of war, it is only those who hustle and travel every part of Nigeria to make a living that are beating the drums of war; the people that riot for something happening in another continent, going as far as burning, killing and maiming people aren't agitating for war right? Typical of certain Nairalanders. The OP raised salient issues and most have started pointing accusing fingers.

Kabba7, have you invested down east and you were chased out? You open your mouth to accuse a certain people of wanting to take over your land; when someone sees opportunities in your land that you can't see, do you blame the person? Typical you! Always ready to pin his problems on others.

As expected, it's turned tribal... undecided

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Miner13: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

I think the mother may be dead. Not the child. Either way it is not an easy pic to look upon. I hope everyone will take a long hard look though.

Civil war is not something that will be watched on TV from the comfort of your sofa. It will be fought in the streets of your neighborhoods and in your homes. Friends, neighbors and loved ones will be killed before your eyes and the eyes of your children. Noise from gunfire and explosions will shake the walls of your houses and destroy your cities.

All will live in fear for their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Fear and uncertainty will be the waking thought and reality of civilians on both sides.

This will not be a war fought by faceless soldiers. It will be fought by your brother, your sister, your mother and your father. It will come crashing through your homes and the homes of those you love. No one will be safe.

tex-anomaly

you really do ocean

so their is sense in tessy
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by kendrick93(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: U are not a coward and yet u've not gone 2 Aso rock 2 protest... Internet gangstar
a tree does not make a forest dude
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by saasala(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
oduastates: The people beating the drums of war are the
North,South east and south south.
Ask yourself,
Why does odua states have to fight a war when we can simply close our borders and build fences to keep the barbarians out.

You are one sensible guy. I love you.

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
abu12:

Illiterate. U sho backwardness in all aspcts...*spits* I blame your leaders
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by baby124: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
y2k62: I ain't ready to die 4 a country already destroyed by our past and present villains. If you want to die, it's either you kill yourself or commit suicide. Any stupid war wud be a holiday 4 our elders travelling to dubai, switzerland, uk, etc to enjoy life while the fools in common men waste away.
Exactly, even big mouth Asari has a refuge in Benin republic and will be boasting from there. It is only fools in this day and age that will go and be fighting a pot bellied, corrupt thief's war. It's better to face those who are the cause of all this together and chase them away or put them to face the law for all their crimes. Whose war are we fighting anyway when people like the abacha's are living large and Nigerian's are still dying everyday from preventable issues. War ko, warapa ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics / Jamil Abubakar Fries Akara In Public (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49