Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? (45452 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Asari-dokubo Beats Drum Of War, Gives FG Ultimatum / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by 500GP: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: Abeg carry urself commot 4 my thread... As e be sey u don swear say u no go grow up... Uncle/Aunty abeg find another thread.

GO AND SIT DOWN. WHAT'S THE ESSENCE OF THE THREAD, YOU CREATED IT FOR US TO COMMENT

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by henryobinna(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
seannopo:

Do you live in nigeria?
Have you witnessed a serious riot before?
brother leave these keyboard soldiers alone, they ain't seen nothing, not even riot

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ayoola171: He that never see fight; call himself a man.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by faithzy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: If war can end all these injustice in the polity let be it... angry angry
your sick....really sick....am sure u wont even survie a day durung war..u think war is wat u watch in american movie

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by chinex276(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
O.p my God bless ur generation... Dis exactly wat pple needs naw at dis point wen emotions r high.
Jus dis morning, my pastor(although a new one posted 2 our church) was saying dis con3 s already divided, infact lets divide d it, bcoz d igbo's r nt meant 2 b 9jerians, they r isrealites, nd some other shiits d dude was saying.
Naw, we av millions of odas lyk him dat wants 2 leap b4 dey look, hw can u be beating a drum of war nd expect d result at last 2 be bloodless nd peaceful. Nobody'll be safe. I av lots of hausa frnds, i used 2 think wat'll become of dem if dis con3 divides. Wat'll even become of me, my family nd pple around. Trust me it will be ugly 4 every 9jerian both home/abroad if another civil war erupts coz even wen it finaly ends everybody'll start frm square 1. D con3 will be rejectd lyk a pleague nd every1 will suffer it.
So my fellow 9jerians d con3 has come a long way, despite d fact dat we know it is an uncorrectable mistake right frm birth, lets pray dat it stays as 1, it is ur duty, it is my duty 2 do it.
Remember d grass suffers most wen ever d elephants r fighting, d ogas @ d tops knows their ways, after millions might av died dey'll come nd collect pawa, nd continue their thieving business.
#GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND NOWEA ELSE

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
500GP:

GO AND SIT DOWN. WHAT'S THE ESSENCE OF THE THREAD, YOU CREATED IT FOR US TO COMMENT
US? Who is US... I said YOU YOU YOU should waka commot 4rm my thread... Don't need tribal bigots here.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Jabioro: 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
OP u dey fear war! Hear goes an adage that say if want peace u must ready fight war,withoug war there can't be peace..if it war that wud stop d carnages let it be..cowards many times b4 d real dealth..o boy brave up for inevitables...
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ayoola171: He that never see fight; call himself a man.
"Eni ija o ba, ni n pe ara re l'okurin. Ibi aye gbe mi de o mo ma dupe te mi." - Orlando Owoh (E Get As E Be).

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by xplorefilm: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=Leibnitz]If war can end all these injustice in the polity let be it... angry angry[/quote if that is what you want then that is what you will get including those who are cool with your comment. Only you guys will feel the consequencies it brings.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Leibnitz: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
faithzy: your sick....really sick....am sure u wont even survie a day durung war..u think war is wat u watch in american movie
You must be a desperate urchin for spewing that rubbish from your mouth. angry
are you afraid already angry
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Miner13: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
correct the injustice, stop corruption and love one another HELL NO

disseminate the message of peace within your environ. it is a no no no this country must divide.

All men desire peace, but few desire those things that make peace.
likewise let all know that "peace is the absence of conflict, but, the ability to handle conflict with a peaceful means.

Shalom!

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by 500GP: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: US? Who is US... I said YOU YOU YOU should waka commot 4rm my thread... Don't need tribal bigots here.

I AM HERE TO STAY. THIS THREAD IS NOT YOURS. NAIRALANDERS OWNS EVERY THREAD CREATED ON THIS FORUM.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Leibnitz: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=xplorefilm][/quote]Are you afraid of war, it is inevitable my dear. Get ready before taken unawares cool

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have come to realize that the only people who understood the meaning of One Nigeria was the British because to their racist mind, all black people are the same..

The more I look into things, the more I realize that yorubas and hausas didn't know what the were fighting for.

One Nigeria means what it says. So there is nothing like its our land or we are accommodating you or go back to where you came from.

You said you wanted igbos to stay and gave your lives for it and won. Congratulations!!!! Oky is all good

But now you are angry we are staying.....lol
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by kolifparis(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
cheesy
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Awesome thread
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by auwal87(m): 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
No sane person likes war. We must sit on the table and negotiate the terms and conditions of coming together as a country, if we agree to continue as one country.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by beezman(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerians get to sentimental and mediocre when it gets to issues on religion and tribe.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Yes, war is bad and disastrous; OP, war is also a means of resolving issues that have defied peaceful means of settlement. If every peaceful move in resolving our current challenges has proven abortive, I'm afraid, I won't object war. If I live, I live; if I die, I die.
I never knew U still had anything left inside that thick skull of Urs. I agree with U all the way. I can't wait to see the Biafran fighter jets manouvering in the sky...Some heading Westward and the rest Northward. What a spectacle it would be to behold! If we die, we die... Afteralll we all will die someday

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Miner13: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
"Eni ija o ba, ni n pe ara re l'okurin. Ibi aye gbe mi de o mo ma dupe te mi." - Orlando Owoh (E Get As E Be).

oni erija ri oun ki pe rare okunrin..

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Feraz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
ofenmanucom:
I never knew U still had anything left inside that thick skull of Urs. I agree with U all the way. I can't wait to see the Biafran fighter jets manouvering in the sky...Some heading Westward and the rest Northward. What a spectacle it would be to behold! If we die, we die... Afteralll we all will die someday
You won't discuss the issues raised by the OP. It's to talk about fighter jets. angry

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kalvan:

Aren't people being killed though?! Stuwpid Yigbo.
Ur bastard parents made a mistake by giving birth to u....igbo beta pass ur worthless ethnic bastardized group

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by mezebel(f): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
I can see op's grandfather in the biafran war picture...thank God he survived the kwashioko syndrome...
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by texanomaly(f): 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
kendrick93: if it is by goin to war dat will bring peace and all dis rubbish tribalism against one tribe and also to hav a better lyf then so be it.. i hate cowards who cnt confront issues instead trying to make peace all because of fear..
whether we lyk it or nt everyone goin to die so wats d point of being a coward..i will rather die as a hero fighting dan being a coward

It seems to me that war has already been tried. How did that work out? You tell me. Is there less hatred now? Is there peace and harmony between tribes now? There are no winners in civil war.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by unapologetic: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
[quote author=9jauk][/quote]

Montreal could have separated from Canada but am sure that they still enjoys the togetherness and same goes with California....... cutting off ones head is not the right cure to a headache

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Leibnitz: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
abu12:

Tell that ur brothers from the east who are bigots, quick to insult northern, insult islam, just because of politics. I just hate ur people
Gambari slave from middle belt i hear you angry
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by michealade(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
cococandy: Awesome thread
In Barney Stinsons voice
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by siegfried99(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
ify84: all dox calling for war... don't know what de are calling for..... just because de have a laptop or phone... they kip disturbing d social media space....

THERE WILL BE NO WAR IN NIGERIA... IF U WANT WAR.. GO AND LIVE IN SOMALIA OR GAZA.....

Tell'em smiley

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by rash47(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
NIGERIA, confused people confused nation.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by masqot(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
War is not something we should wish for. Who suffers at the end of the day? The common man who has nowhere to run to. Remember, all economic and commercial activities come to a halt. When you have money, there would be nowhere to buy. If there is, at a very high rate. Let's think twice before we call for war. Young ones on this thread should be very careful because; Everybody witnesses the beginning of war, only few live to see the end. I've witnessed two tribal wars in my life and it's not easy. We had house, we couldn't sleep. Food, you wouldn't be able to eat. You won't be able to go, if you have food in your farm (I mean the way to a money-venture is a no-go area). You and your siblings split, if you are privilege to find your way out, not knowing whether you'll meet again.
Mhen! pray for this country o. Pray for our leaders to do the right thing. Leadership is our problem in this country. I mean right from the home front. A father that's bias and cannot assert his authority in dealing with his children and wives will come home everyday to settle one problem or the other.
We must realize who our enemies are and face them. Lest we forget, Nigeria is a Federation. There would be agitations because we all have different 'background'. Negotiation and reconciliation is a continuous process.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by kendrick93(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

It seems to me that war has already been tried. How did that work out? You tell me. Is there less hatred now? Is there peace and harmony between tribes now? There are no winners in civil war.
its clear dis country cnt be united so sumtin has to be done abt it.. if it is war,den so be it
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by adeolaabatan(f): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
There has to be another way out asides war.... Lord heal our land..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.