Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (10922 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
He did not lend me any money,he only assisted me and told me to promise him that i will marry him because the money was much which i did.but he cheated on me and i never cheated on him before now.i have given him back the money but he refused.why is everybody blaming me now.what about my virginity,why is no one talking about him giving it back to me.Men are so selfish.
So u sold ya virginity to him? U b confirm ashana mehn
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
I dont think i can do that.i just want to break up with him peacefully .Am in love with someone else.

That's the circle I am talking about.. ^^^^

Refer to my last post before I saw this..

You are sick in the head !

okparaugo:
You need to grow up.
A man cheating on you does not mean he doesn't love you. Can't you seat him down and ask why he cheated ? You have already mentioned its a one night stand. Is there any man who never had a one night stand all his life ? Maybe one in one million men.
You are really the one who lacks love, first for dumping your Ex for a spender and now dumping the spender because he cheated.
Are you always looking for a reason to dump your boyfriend ? You will soon fall into wrong hands if you assume you are too pretty. I have seen a lady who was dumping guys all around in town because she was super sexy. Right now she is a single mother and stays indoors.
A chimpmonk looking dude impregnated her and dumped her. This is a lady who dated bankers and oil workers at one time or the other who wanted marrying her...
Be warned !
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Am still very much alive bro.I am covered with the blood of Jesus.

I no wan answer you.

Babe you fine o. But we don see finer ones. I will advice you to take mature advice here and slow down on your youthful shakara. It will get you nowhere.

An IBO adage says, " Aku fechaa ya adara awo "...

Literally translated, After all the flight of an insect, it finally ends in the belly of a toad.

The frequency with which you are changing boyfriends shows you are the real cheat here. You don't want any commitment...

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
omololu2020: mtchewww,if toh say nah ur sista guy dey spend 4,so u will tell her to b rejectin d moni

You have been called a gold digger. You proved him/her right..
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: bleh bleh bleh...too much ranting....ur talks are baseless..

ps: go and work for your money and earn self respect....stop damaging the nigerian girl image ofe omanu....wen u av done dis....quote me ...and thank me later smiley
You will never be upto me in all ramifications of life till you die.from my responses,you should have known by now that i should probably have enough money to feed you and your family for eternity.Demented fool.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
So u sold ya virginity to him? U b confirm ashana mehn
If you call me a prostitute,then i will assume i am a high class one because 2m can change anyone's life forever.At least i sold my virginity very expensive.How much did you sell yours? Probably one of your dirty street boys took it for free.So that puts me 1 million times ahead of you.LOW LIFE FOOL.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
You will never be upto me in all ramifications of life till you die.from my responses,you should have known by know that i should probably have enough money to feed you and your family for eternity.Demented fool.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO.......am definately better dan u already now grin grin .....y shld i want to be like a begger or shld i say a gold digging whorre ...i dont envy sis grin grin grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

You have been called a gold digger. You proved him/her right..
Chai,you are even crying more than the bereaved.You see what poverty and joblessness can cause?

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Chai,you are even crying more than the bereaved.You see what poverty and joblessness can cause?

i don't blame you. My comment wasn't meant for you. But you are not intelligent enough to see beyond your short sight. If I show you my Exes, you will know how ugly you are. Smh..

Inasmuch as you are still being fed by your parents, I will forgive you for addressing a man that won't look at you on the way. You are just a cheap who.ore..

As for poverty, I feed many mouths in terms of providing employment. Who knows, your father may be working for me...

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Saraha1(f): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Let stop this fighting it would't take us anywhere.

Op, just pick the advice that would suit you and pls don't get angry over what anyone could say. For them to be crucifying you, it means they love you and they want the best for you.

Goodnight oh!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by avalontony(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
the power of life and death lies in the tongue.................grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
If you call me a prostitute,then i will assume i am a high class one because 2m can change anyone's life forever.At least i sold my virginity very expensive.How much did you sell yours? Probably one of your dirty street boys took it for free.So that puts me 1 million times ahead of you.LOW LIFE FOOL.
You are dEfo sick in the head. Lmaaaaaaaaaaao!!! If I reason you tonite ehn, your e-life will never remain the same.Tempt me abeg

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: LMFAOOOOOOOOOO.......am definately better dan u already now grin grin .....y shld i want to be like a begger or shld i say a gold digging whorre ...i dont envy sis grin grin grin
Ofcourse you envy me.You dont need to say it out, i understand.you would have slept with almost if not more fifty guys by now yet you are still a low life.So yes,you envy me.I am 100 percent affirmative.Low life FOOL.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by avalontony(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

i don't blame you. My comment wasn't meant for you. But you are not intelligent enough to see beyond your short sight. If I show you my Exes, you will know how ugly you are. Smh..

Inasmuch as you are still being fed by your parents, I will forgive you for addressing man that won't look at you on the way. You are just a cheap who.ore..

As for poverty, I feed many mouths in terms of providing employment. Who knows, your father may be working for me...
gringringringringrin....dear Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
u are too dumb ....what is 2million naaira...u must really poverty stricken oooo....do u think dat money can even by a car undecided ....do you have an idea at all what a highclass ashana is....come out of dat shack you arr living...and come and see the world.....as i said before....get a job...selling ur puzzy aint gonna get u no where....
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Inasmuch as you are still being fed by your parents, I will forgive you for addressing man that won't look at you on the way. You are just a cheap who.ore..

Lwwwwwwkmd!! KNOCKOUT TOH BADT! grin

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Keep blabing fool.This will be my last response to you.I have seen that you are dieing to have my attention but i wont give it to you.this may sound suprise to you but i know your type, you are already wishing you have me.I am beautiful and i know it.I dont even talk to classless people like you.I need you to stay away from me as far as nairaland is concerned.stop commenting on my post.Broke nigga.

How old is this girl sef ?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by priest2u(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
chai Nigerians are proud sha, who cares about who you are offline? Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. No one is innocent here everyone just bragging , na wa o smiley

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Ofcourse you envy me.You dont need to say it out, i understand.you would have slept with almost if not more fifty guys by now yet you are still a low life.So yes,you envy me.I am 100 percent affirmative.Low life FOOL.
hoes gon be hoes grin grin ....u wud make a gud comedian ......grin grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

14.5 grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

its not just you wondering...shes too dumb...d funny tin is she might be in her twenties oooo....fish brain things grin grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by kuderrich: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
You chop money finish clean mouth and wan com say bye bye nw, no way. Nah till death do you guys prt oh
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idowuogbo: Lwwwwwwkmd!! KNOCKOUT TOH BADT! grin

Idowu, Abeg compare these two pictures. Will soon take them down.

This girl does not know who she is messing with. Make I just show her say she be small who.ore..
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Hahaha,sounding so pained.you will be astonished if you know who my father is.According to you, my father can work for you but am putting it to you that you cant even work for my father because you are not even half of my common driver not to talk of considering my father's driver and workers.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Hahaha,sounding so pained.you will be astonished if you know who my father is.According to you, my father can work for you but am putting it to you that you cant even work for my father because you are not even half of my common driver not to talk of considering my father's driver and workers.

See how ugly you are compared with.my babe.. ^^^
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Idowu, Abeg compare these two pictures. Will soon take them down.

This girl does not know who she is messing with. Make I just show her say she be small who.ore..
Ur babe nose big oo...she gats d niggaH nose.but she fine wella embarassed grin grin grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ur babe nose big oo...she gats d niggaH nose.but she fine wella

That one.nah introduction..
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by BoiledCorn: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Who is going on here. Insults everywhere!! angry
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Post conclusion na grin
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
If you call me a prostitute,then i will assume i am a high class one because 2m can change anyone's life forever.At least i sold my virginity very expensive. How much did you sell yours? Probably one of your dirty street boys took it for free.So that puts me 1 million times ahead of you.LOW LIFE FOOL.
Lool grin grin.. Lwtmb!! Brutality!!

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by BoiledCorn: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

abeg nor vex... Put ur babe pix again

Time To change gielfrend don reach
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by elari(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Ur babe nose big oo...she gats d niggaH nose.but she fine wella embarassed grin grin grin

Na wao! Na today I notice how e-ashi dey yarn.
Badoo were freecocoa dey na. Una just leave this mgbeke dey misyarn

And to think she came her for advice. . . smh @ her powdered face looking like masquerade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught My Girlfriend Pants Down With My Friend!!! See What She Did (18+) / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.