Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (10935 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by tracyfemmmm: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tell everybody including the police that he is threatening and tell him u told everyone and that if anything happens to u he will be blamed.And make sure u find a way to return his money either drop it at his house or deposit it in his account.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by priest2u(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
@All A lot of young women goes through pressure when considering whom to marry especially at their prime. They need lots of counsel to amke the right choice, please be careful how we attack this young women here for our words can either save or destroy a life .

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 12:00am On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: just like the serpeant, women will always form one lie or the other to cover up their diabolic act. There are more heart shattering these daughters of eve has caused than the one she brought to us.

That is why i dont pity ladies except the elderly or married. Once they start displaying their usual behavious with crocodile tears, all i do is laugh. Them no serious at all
Women are not bad,its just that you men do not understand this sentence"I AM NOT INTERESTED" when a lady says it.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Thank you@tracyfem and priest2u
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2014
Finestlex: okay..If he apologised and really sorry about his actions, why don't you try and forgive and move on with the relationship. The relationship is based on pity and that's the first wrong move. Move on with him and slowly let the whole thing slide.. figure out a way to return his 2m.. I'm sure you're smart. The right to life is a fundamental human right
Thanks
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Finestlex(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Thanks
you're welcome. He'd definitely have nothing to hold you back with.. very best and be careful

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by mencade5(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Women are not bad,its just that you men do not understand this sentence"I AM NOT INTERESTED" when a lady says it.
and you ladies dont understant it either by collecting our money and gift.

You are not admitting your mistakes. Accept you are wrong so that people will tell you what to do or how to make him leave you peacefully.

4 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by mencade5(m): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2014
priest2u: @All A lot of young women goes through pressure when considering whom to marry especially at their prime. They need lots of counsel to amke the right choice, please be careful how we attack this young women here for our words can either save or destroy a life .
pressure? Hahaha...do you know how many lives they have destroy with their deception? No one is calling her names here. Some of the counsel they might have received they gullibly rejected it and wanted to catch fun. There are still few good ones sha.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by mencade5(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2014
Dannyxy: man I really find it weird, I don't just get it, how can she leave a man(her previous b.f) she was supposedly in love with to start dating another guy out of pity... you women must really think men are fools
my brother, that is the common thing we see in our society these days oooo.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 12:19am On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
You are so full of hate.I pity you.people like you end up dieing this way because if you keep on hating people,you will never love yourself.SMH for you.how much is the money in question.If only you knew him,you would have known that money is not his problem thats why he dosnt want it back.If am actually after money,i would have gone ahead to marry him.You are a FOOL from the pit of hell.If he even stumbles on all these insults you are giving me,he will even kill you with his bare hand.Thats how much he loves me.FOOL

then u must marry him,if u only know who u are talking to,bare hands?hmm,am only preparing u an opportunity to confess ur sins and be in good trms with ur maker and greet him for me.if na die u don waka,this is a lesson to others,and if he cant do the killing am always available,i will run through u like i kill an insect which is what u are without a second thought and still spit on ur grave,its no longer ur choice,BLOOD moni goes with a chain reaction.my sista u don enter.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Fair enough.Thanks.

hmm death will be fair enough tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
I cant really stand to hurt him because i know he is helplessly inlove with me.besides he's done me no wrong.I still love him though not enough to marry him.

do u know what love is?sucker just check out ur trash,moni hungry lazy household prostitute.LESSON dont let anyone bang u for moni if u dont "love" them,go google definition of love it has no type 2,foolish zombie,embrace ur fate and live with it,what will u teach ur children if u even live to have em.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by KVN1(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Beg Him to make ur death easy for u *karma rocks*

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2014
MRMICKMEN:

do u know what love is?sucker just check out ur trash,moni hungry lazy household prostitute.LESSON dont let anyone bang u for moni if u dont "love" them,go google definition of love it has no type 2,foolish zombie,embrace ur fate and live with it,what will u teach ur children if u even live to have em.
Keep blabing fool.This will be my last response to you.I have seen that you are dieing to have my attention but i wont give it to you.this may sound suprise to you but i know your type,you are already wishing you have me.I am beautiful and i know it.I dont even talk to classless people like you.I need you to stay away from me as far as nairaland is concerned.stop commenting on my post.Broke nigga.

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by kowalsky: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2014
dont knw why evryone is shouting ahewo.
wateva happened to dating someone and calling it quits,, no matter how much the said guy supposedly spent on her he has no right wateva to her life.. whereas the girl is offering him a refund,
i seriously dont see why he shud serve her such a threat..
well. @op if i were in your shoes id let my parents and relations (and if possible his parents) know of the ongoin developments and will also file an official case in the court.
i sense an air of desperation in this guy.. more of like his obssesed wit you, regarding you as a trophy he must claim.. you need to act smart and most importantly LOUD so dat someone can talk some sense into his head..
goodluck

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Keep blabing fool.This will be my last response to you.I have seen that you are dieing to have my attention but i wont give it to you.this may sound suprise to you but i know your type,you are already wishing you have me.I am beautiful and i know it.I dont even talk to classless people like you.I need you to stay away from me as far as nairaland is concerned.stop commenting on my post.Broke nigga.

untill u change ur mindset,u think its about beauty?evil minded demon.the devil is also beautiful.i will still spit on ur grave.beauty indeed continue to deceive urself,beauty for ur mind shaa.empty brain.u will be more beautiful in hell.broke prostitute with expensive dreams,this is what u get.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by MRMICKMEN: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Go and see young girls and with extremely beauty working as doctors and pharmacist with Brains building a career,and one ebola disease carrier is burning a man cash and proud of it,depend on ur self u brain dead(audreybrainless) slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Adaeze003(f): 2:04am On Jul 30, 2014
I think you should ve come 4 advise when he was tryna woo u with money or even as u were about accepting his 2 mils buh you didn't. Now, what advise do u think will help? Anyways lemme drop my own.

Call his bluff n return his money in a bag. Don't offer to return it, cash the two mils n take it to his house. Just drop it n run 4 ur life coz he just might have a gun!

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Andy790(m): 3:41am On Jul 30, 2014
there is nothing like a 100% match in marriage...
One always luv more dan d other...
U av gone 2 far 2 go back...
Just take this as an adventure....& in my own opinion,u cant kill sum1 u luv...let alone urself or rather himself....his just making mouth....using d advantage dat women get scared easily...

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by ivyy(f): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2014
priest2u:
oh my dear I'm so sorry for all this insult they raining on you here, I think u have a good conscience and please do not pay attention to very post here. My advice , follow your instinct . From your post that guy is not in love with you but obsessed, I see the trait of obsession.Also people like that will take you as their property ones you get married to them. Please marry a man that loves you and is not obsessed with you. All the best , cheers smiley

Why would any sensible man, use 2million to buy a girl into marrying him? Wldnt he be happier with a woman who truly loves him. Why do guys try to buy love? It will never work. Even when you do get married to her she wld misbeave. Dear op u were very wrong to also acept the money on the basis of marriage. If he cld do dt then you shld have known that he was pretty determined and weird.

First find a way to return that money. Then talk to your family abt what's happening. Find a way to talk to him hrt to hrt in an open environment. If his threats continue and u sense ur self to be in danger, involve the police. Let him write an undertaking that he wld do no harm to your or your fam. Change your number tooo.

I hope you wil learn from this experience that you shld not deceive people. Wishing you the best. You'd be fine by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
This is harsh.i only needed advice.Moreover i hate cheats and he cheated on me.I cant die in silence because of money.
u hate but u were cheating on ur former boyfreind with him ...long throat.....datin a guy cos of money.u are anong d gurls spoiling d image of nigeria gurls......my advice to u go and die*dey kip thinking guys dont av brain to tink cos he spends anyhow on u,hes just doing dat cod he cherish's you...thank God am nt a guy sef undecided

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by audreybrian(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bootybuttchic: u hate but u were cheating on ur former boyfreind with him ...long throat.....datin a guy cos of money.u are anong d gurls spoiling d image of nigeria gurls......my advice to u go and die*dey kip thinking guys dont av brain to tink cos he spends anyhow on u,hes just doing dat cod he cherish's you...thank God am nt a guy sef undecided
Who is this bastard.So if girls quote me,you too will quote me.Dirty,stinking,low life bitch.You are a sentimental fool.Dont you know your mate?.You couldnt assimilate all my responses properly to know that i never slept with him while dating my ex.No wonder you couldnt even type properly to send across your message.Dont quote me again until you learn how to read,assimilate and type properly to send across your message.Low life bitch.

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by elari(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Stories that touch. Babe u beta forgive him. Am not sure he needs u to refund his money, only to be with him. Or u want to die?

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Ariyke: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Gosh.you are so annoying.you are sounding as if i am to blame in all these.i dated him out of pity and grew to love him but he is a cheat.Why are you ruling out that aspect.Its not safe for me.
since u've grown to love him ask him why he cheated, forgive if u can and move on
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian: We met while in school but i accepted to date him because i and my friends made him spend alots of money taking us out and he gladly did. At a time i was scared he might hurt me cos he was spending so much on me so out of pity i accepted .he dint touch me for a year just to prove to me that he truly loved me. I even broke up with my boyfriend then just for him cos they both loved me and was always clashing so i had to choose him.Recently he gave me about 2 million to buy stuff and sell from dubai but made me promise i will marry him.I knew i dont love him enough for marriage and when i found out he had a one night stand with another girl that was always calling him.I seized the opportunity for a break up.He told me that we both rather die than for him to give me up and he is dead serious.Please guys,what do i do?

Baby girl, you are a wh.oore !

Your mouth and greed has led you to where you are.

Marry him.

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
This is harsh.i only needed advice.Moreover i hate cheats and he cheated on me. I cant die in silence because of money .

You say ?

Funny you !

Where do you stay and don't you have relations ?
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
The truth is that i dint love him initially but i grew to love.I also have this believe that once a cheat is always a cheat.I believe if he loved me so much as he claimed,he would never cheat on me.

You need to grow up.

A man cheating on you does not mean he doesn't love you. Can't you seat him down and ask why he cheated ? You have already mentioned its a one night stand. Is there any man who never had a one night stand all his life ? Maybe one in one million men.

You are really the one who lacks love, first for dumping your Ex for a spender and now dumping the spender because he cheated.

Are you always looking for a reason to dump your boyfriend ? You will soon fall into wrong hands if you assume you are too pretty. I have seen a lady who was dumping guys all around in town because she was super sexy. Right now she is a single mother and stays indoors.

A chimpmonk looking dude impregnated her and dumped her. This is a lady who dated bankers and oil workers at one time or the other who wanted marrying her...

Be warned !

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
Meestique: hehe..! U're yet to see the annoying part of me. U girls just make me sick. same stories nd excuses over nd over again, always luking for ways to justify silly mistakes. Let me knw when u're ready to accept ur mistake, perhaps we can come up with a solution then.

Beautiful..

These kind girls don't accept their mistakes, so they continue in the circle till kassalla burst..

I heard one telling me she doesn't make mistakes.. hehe...

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by johnsonpolice: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Marry him cos,he has been spending a lot of money on you.He can do and on do because of the money he has been spending on you.make up your mind before it should be too late.
Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mgbeke, when you dey chop the guy we no dey dia na...now u wan liv am run? The awoof u chop must run ya belle ooo... u are going nowhere. tongue

1 Like

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
audreybrian:
Who is this bastard.So if girls quote me,you too will quote me.Dirty,stinking,low life bitch.You are a sentimental fool.Dont you know your mate?.You couldnt assimilate all my responses properly to know that i never slept with him while dating my ex.No wonder you couldnt even type properly to send across your message.Dont quote me again until you learn how to read,assimilate and type properly to send across your message.Low life bitch.
bleh bleh bleh...too much ranting....ur talks are baseless..

ps: go and work for your money and earn self respect....stop damaging the nigerian girl image ofe omanu....wen u av done dis....quote me ...and thank me later smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
Emmysteve: i don't know when you girls would stop this
rubbish. Never you accept one kobo from any
guy if you don't have any feeling for him. I bet,
it will only take the grace of God for him to
leave you. Mind you, the guy in question is
only obsessed with you not love. These kind of
people are very dangerous, never take the
threat for granted. [/b]My advice for you now is
change your location and buy another sim[/b] .

This reminds me exactly what one girl is doing right now. The girl sabi chop men money..

If she doesn't retrieve her old lines then I will know that this story of stolen phone is fabricated..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple / Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / Kate Came Into My Room With Her Towel On And She Opened Her... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.