Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36066 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by canalily(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:
am from Edo state.
...ah! Oshomole's daughter! 9ice meeting you dear....i know you lyk imolites...
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
canalily: ...ah! Oshomole's daughter! 9ice meeting you dear....i know you lyk imolites...

lol, same here , what gave you that notion?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by fairheven: 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
Well, its no big deal
I can sacrifice one ATM cheesy
Now u can be my disciple grin b4 then how much is in account? : cool.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chuxyz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikanju: cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked : 1.I hate it when guys have a small wee wee and want u to be a responsible girl and manage it

2.I hate it when guys with small wee wee console themself with d saying that size doesn't matter (common! Stop fooling us)

3.I hate it when guys think f*******g u hard and good will make u love them like mumu and loose ur sense of reasoning(some of us reason byond d**k)

4.I hate it when guys thinks nobody can f**k like dy do (there r many fishes in d ocean bro)

5.I hate it when guys think when they spend a few thousands on you they own you

6.I hate it when guys drink alomo and still wanna kiss with thesame stinking mouth.

7.I hate it when a guy is insecure

8.I hate it when guys think they can't be dumped by a lady just because they av slept with her (she can still dump ur ass dude)

9.I hate it when guys feel u must suck their 'd' just because they suck ur 'p' (who send ya msg)

10.I hate it when guys ask a lady to contribute to their house rent/date a lady they don't love cos of money (its so pathetic)

11.I hate it when guys feel u shld repay them with sex for evry good thing dy do.

12.I hate it when guys wears one boxers for six months

13.I hate it when guys feel d word am sorry shld do d magic when they will keep on repeating dsame thing...
Only dis gal wan win all d guys here including me the OP. Babe, there is God o. Na you be all d girls mouthpiece? Allow them talk na.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by serege(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: what i hate in naija ladies are:

1. She beg me for money, i gave her, only for her to take my hard earned cash and spend it on another boyfriend.

2. Seeing a lady with correct standard bw.ea.sts. You were attracted by it, you made her your girl. When you finally n.aked her, all you see is flat screen on her chests.

3. I hate it when a naija lady claims not to eat too much. When you take her to an eatery, she will order for all the food thwre including take away.

4. Naija ladies are one of the most dirtiest in africa. They look outside but visit their rooms, or go to girls hostel in campus, i tell you, you will v.omit all your intestines out!

5. I also hate it when naija ladies use alum to rub their pus-sy before having sex with you. Confusing you with it due to the friction it caused but unknown to you the thing is very deep and wide like abuja-lokoja road.

Seriously, do ladies actually do that? @ number 5
eewww, that's so gross
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by amnestylaw1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: You will need to read mine again to understand what I wrote

OK sir.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:

Another correction to be noted
I DON'T HAVE SMALL B O O BS
but what am seeing in ur pix is a direct opposite of what you said.

Oya enter room make i see am jor tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by TrYcIa1(f): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
femi4: I hate it when you help a girl, and she sees it as your duty.....

***Singing*** My helper o o!
grin grin grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by UNLEASHED(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hate when girls wear revealing outfits and give you dirty looks when you stare at them.

Hate when girls find it so hard to take criticism, (a polite one for that matter)

Hate girls with attitude and common sense issues.

Hate when girls expect us to understand them, and they get angry if we don't.

Hate when they think crying is their only weapon and makes it have their way all the time.

Hate when girls question our intelligence and you find out that an oyster is only dumb, she's dumber.

Hate girls that knows it all
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
fairheven:
Now u can be my disciple grin b4 then how much is in account? : cool.
Don't get pissed but it is 100 percent higher than the amount in your account
OR
Check the amount you have and multiply it by 10000 divide by 2

Please, post your answer here in numbers and not alphabets
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
serege:

Seriously, do ladies actually do that? @ number 5
eewww, that's so gross
of course. I swear they do it.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by anukulapo: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: op you still have a lot to learn
if they don't think like that, they won't be women and if you don't like women's thinking, you are probably gay.

Same should apply to the men I suppose. If men don't think and act the way they do which makes some women (feminist especially) say men are *#@+$!?, men won't be men. Would they?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by serege(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: Only dis gal wan win all d guys here including me the OP. Babe, there is God o. Na you be all d girls mouthpiece? Allow them talk na.
assinn the geh dey vexx oooo grin grin grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by canalily(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, same here , what gave you that notion?
....cos many of ur tribe married imo, even those abroad...
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bloglover(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
donroxy: May Thunder blog your Di:ck tongue

when yours have been properly blocked with vaseline?.. your prayer no go work
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by serege(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
TrYcIa1: grin grin grin
LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: but what am seeing in ur pix is a direct opposite of what you said.

Oya enter room make i see am jor tongue
*coughs* no need, just ask Reyginus
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
bloglover:
when yours have been properly blocked with vaseline?.. your prayer no go work
No, you lied ! Now , my prayer go work !
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by pressplay55: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem: I hate it when some so called dudes brag about having sex with girls

I hate it when I cook and try pleasing him in the way I can and he doesn't appreciate it

I hate it when men take women for granted

I hate it when guys stink and are all sweaty and calls it sexy or masculine bla bla bla

I hate it when a guy thinks its abnormal to make breakfast for his lady when she's on bed

Part b coming up soon

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
canalily: ....cos many of ur tribe married imo, even those abroad...

lol, I don't know of any tho.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by eminex(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:

Another correction to be noted
I DON'T HAVE SMALL B O O BS

hmmm...
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by joshrare(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Here is ma hate list

1. I hate it when a girl can't just admit her status, I.e claiming to have rich parent, educated, well to do etc

2. I hate gels that say I don't like sex neither do I enjoy it.

3. I hate ungrateful gel...you help them voluntarily without string attached, the next thing on their mind "na my ukwu catch am mugu"

4. I hate when a gel has got a crush on a guy and can't constructively/creatively pave an easy way for the guy to woo her~Green light things. We kind of loose you

5. I hate it when a feels its the guys responsibility to alway bring while they are there to colet. Colet sperm,money,food,gifts, rent, etc haba its a relationship abeg not job opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bknight: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikanju: cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked : 1.I hate it when guys have a small wee wee and want u to be a responsible girl and manage it

2.I hate it when guys with small wee wee console themself with d saying that size doesn't matter (common! Stop fooling us)

3.I hate it when guys think f*******g u hard and good will make u love them like mumu and loose ur sense of reasoning(some of us reason byond d**k)

4.I hate it when guys thinks nobody can f**k like dy do (there r many fishes in d ocean bro)

5.I hate it when guys think when they spend a few thousands on you they own you

6.I hate it when guys drink alomo and still wanna kiss with thesame stinking mouth.

7.I hate it when a guy is insecure

8.I hate it when guys think they can't be dumped by a lady just because they av slept with her (she can still dump ur ass dude)

9.I hate it when guys feel u must suck their 'd' just because they suck ur 'p' (who send ya msg)

10.I hate it when guys ask a lady to contribute to their house rent/date a lady they don't love cos of money (its so pathetic)

11.I hate it when guys feel u shld repay them with sex for evry good thing dy do.

12.I hate it when guys wears one boxers for six months

13.I hate it when guys feel d word am sorry shld do d magic when they will keep on repeating dsame thing...

Fair enough.

How're you doing?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by fairheven: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
Don't get pissed but it is 100 percent higher than the amount in your account
OR
Check the amount you have and multiply it by 10000 divide by 2

Please, post your answer here in numbers and not alphabets
Why shu I get pissed? Still not much though u try cool
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
*coughs* no need, just ask Reyginus
and what has reyginus got to do with us? tongue
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by canalily(m): 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, I don't know of any tho.
..what abt ur voice?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by fashionale(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when a lady tells me "no sex or romance in this relationship" bt she's dying 2 feel my dick.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi: I hate it when males assume all women are susceptible to their kobo wealth.

I hate it when a fine guy thinks he is the best gift to the human race.

I hate it when most males turn a good chat to something with a hint of sexual undercurrent or even outright sex chat. Give the lady some respect,morrafecker!

I hate it when guys assume a confident/independent lady is arrogant.

I hate it when a male thinks women were created to serve men.

I hate it when being a ''lady'' is attributed to being passive.

I hate it when a male assumes getting married should be the high point of a female's achievement.

I hate it when a male thinks females have nothing serious to contribute in discussions relating to sports or politics. Sharrap!

i hate it when NL males check the profiles of every female member

Lesbian Alert#...lol...

Calm down joor!!

In Nigeria, you see loads of men helping their wives even with household chores..... My Dad used to wash my Mum's car and sometimes vacuum back then...lol.... We don't all see our women as servants..... If we do, then there will be no need for maidservants because we already have 1.... wink wink wink wink
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ayobase(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
anukulapo:

Same should apply to the men I suppose. If men don't think and act the way they do which makes some women (feminist especially) say men are *#@+$!?, men won't be men. Would they?

simple....na so
lolz

If we dont act like that.....they will call us mugu or mumu or rather woman.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by puffpuff: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: my brother am happy for you and this marriage of yours ooo. So this was how your ex lose correct husband like you eh? Chaiii...like in my own case, i gave her hidden ultimatum of 3 months. Which will expire august 10, after that na to proceed to a new lady. She is still forming stubborn lady. We hardly see, but resides in the same city.

I waited for more than 6 months. families interceded but insisted the apology be done by me. That has been her usual practice. Always making me to apologize even when she is at fault.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: and what has reyginus got to do with us? tongue
He will prevent us from going in doors
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ElNur1: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: I'm a guy, so i'm representing the guys. Here are some mentalities of ladies i hate.

1. Thinking every guy think about sex every now and then and nothing else

I hate numba 1 with passion...
Girls brain..
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.