Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (36084 Views)

More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem:
He will prevent us from going in doors
nothing concern me and him ooo.
Singing

''just the 2 of us
we can make it if we try
just the 2 of us ooooooo
just the 2 of us''
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
canalily: ..what abt ur voice?

what about my voice?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bloglover(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
donroxy: No, you lied ! Now , my prayer go work !

then why on earth do u find it difficult to urinate in d morning?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
anukulapo:

Same should apply to the men I suppose. If men don't think and act the way they do which makes some women (feminist especially) say men are *#@+$!?, men won't be men. Would they?

exactly! we can't help being men. That's why real women love us.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
MissYuzedo: I HATE GUYS WITH SMALL PRICK SAYING THEY HAVE BIG PRICK

#BITG
Madam Sex Machine
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
SoullyBaba: I hate it when a girl claims she's a VIRGIN
bro tell dem oo
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by mencade5(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
puffpuff:

I waited for more than 6 months. families interceded but insisted the apology be done by me. That has been her usual practice. Always making me to apologize even when she is at fault.
na wa oooo. I dont know where they get all their arrogance and illogical thinking from?. Many of them are spoilt. Am sure your ex is regretting now.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by SolutionsGuy: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem: I hate it when some so called dudes brag about having sex with girls

I hate it when I cook and try pleasing him in the way I can and he doesn't appreciate it

I hate it when men take women for granted

I hate it when guys stink and are all sweaty and calls it sexy or masculine bla bla bla

I hate it when a guy thinks its abnormal to make breakfast for his lady when she's on bed

Part b coming up soon

She's got issues.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by emymeeky: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran: okay. Now its apparent you're just hating. I'm done interacting with a ghost, beat it!

My boyfriend likes my small breasts , therefore I must flaunt it attitude grin
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
chuxyz: now i see your itch satan worshiper! You have created 64 senseless topics which have not made frontpage and you are out to soil any sensible post that makes frontpage. Now i know and i wonder why i deh follow olodo deh talk since sef. Go hug transformer satan worshiper! Only thread about satan you sabi create. What else do you know? Oloshi version 1.0. The more you talk, i will keep upgrading your version. The more sensible topic goes on frontpage, the more satan will be eating your intestine and internal organs. Mods please keep bring topics on frontpage so this idiot will go and die in hell with his satan.

All these rants of yours is surprising. Are you trying to deflect the fact that you might actually be a closet gay?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
undecided
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ElNur1: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy: okay naaaa

I hate it when I ask for sharwama and he gets me fish.

I hate it when I am still awake and he is sleeping peacefully.

I hate it when he offers me meat and I declined, He will finish it without petting or asking me a second time.

I hate it when he sleeps without holding me.

I hate it when he holds me while sleeping.

I hate it when he avoids fighting with me even though he know say na trouble I dey look for.

I hate it when I'm crying thinking he will hold me and pet me he will be busy checking out his muscles in the mirror.

Still loading.....shey na complain thread be this.

nawa 4 u ooo..
shey d husband wey u wan marry na Jesus abi?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
chidyhels: I hate men that think sex is love
dnt hate. Just dnt mingle wit such men.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by GentleMimi: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
@ Pickabeau1
Hmmmmm, a pretty lady is easily forgiven. True. Diff strokes for diff folks sha. I admire ''appearances'' and get attracted occassionally. But its usually just a mere flinting phase which gets boring with time. Depth and character keeps me hooked
Making excuses for lapses from fellow male folks?...eku ise.

Gentle..? Oh yes! *tongue out*
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
mikanju: cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked : 1.I hate it when guys have a small wee wee and want u to be a responsible girl and manage it
@4,nt all men knw hw to satisfy a lady,bt if u already av one,love him
2.I hate it when guys with small wee wee console themself with d saying that size doesn't matter (common! Stop fooling us)

3.I hate it when guys think f*******g u hard and good will make u love them like mumu and loose ur sense of reasoning(some of us reason byond d**k)

4.I hate it when guys thinks nobody can f**k like dy do (there r many fishes in d ocean bro)

5.I hate it when guys think when they spend a few thousands on you they own you

6.I hate it when guys drink alomo and still wanna kiss with thesame stinking mouth.

7.I hate it when a guy is insecure

8.I hate it when guys think they can't be dumped by a lady just because they av slept with her (she can still dump ur ass dude)

9.I hate it when guys feel u must suck their 'd' just because they suck ur 'p' (who send ya msg)

10.I hate it when guys ask a lady to contribute to their house rent/date a lady they don't love cos of money (its so pathetic)

11.I hate it when guys feel u shld repay them with sex for evry good thing dy do.

12.I hate it when guys wears one boxers for six months

13.I hate it when guys feel d word am sorry shld do d magic when they will keep on repeating dsame thing...
OMG!hw can a correct guy wear a boxer short for six mnths?that's a lie,u must av dated a small boy.love is blind.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
bloglover:
then why on earth do u find it difficult to urinate in d morning?
No be only ur dic:k thunder go fire , ya mouth and fingers too tongue .... When did I tell u I no dey piss 4 mowing ?
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by canalily(m): 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey:

what about my voice?
...you hav passed repetition...send it to my email and u'l hear mine at once..
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate ladies that exposed their departmentals with their dressing expecting a long term relationship after a one night stand.....*For God sake! even d devil desire a good thing*
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by chinnyness122(f): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
I HATE the "kiss n tell" guys
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by ladycomfort(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
i hate it when guys boast about sleeping with almost all the ladies in town whereas they are yet to have sex, impotent or got small prick.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by hensben(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
I am a guy but I dislike it when guys think ladies got fish brain.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
GentleMimi: @ Pickabeau1
Hmmmmm, a pretty lady is easily forgiven. True. Diff strokes for diff folks sha. I admire ''appearances'' and get attracted occassionally. But its usually just a mere flinting phase which gets boring with time. Depth and character keeps me hooked
Making excuses for lapses from fellow male folks?...eku ise.

Gentle..? Oh yes! *tongue out*

Yeah yeah...
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by fairheven: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
ladycomfort: i hate it when guys boast about sleeping with almost all the ladies in town whereas they are yet to have sex, impotent or got small prick.

I do sympathise with u.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by redgem(f): 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
I hate it when a guy tells me to upload my picture when he has none of his on his profile...

I hate it when ugly guys call' the opposite sex ugly

I hate it when guys mix stuffs in drinks just to get the lady to his bed

I hate it when guys find joy in breaking ladies heart

I hate it when I see guys on their undies walking on the street

Part C coming soon

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
ladycomfort: i hate it when guys boast about sleeping with almost all the ladies in town whereas they are yet to have sex, impotent or got small prick.
why ar gals after size of dick?this is my submisn,all gals love dicks non of them want small dicks.chai,gals of 2day.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
After several rounds of sex u hear something like; can I ask you a question, do you luv me? Of cuz I do and dats y I bleep you! I luv ladies and their funny lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by bobojoshua(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: what i hate in naija ladies are:

5. I also hate it when naija ladies use alum to rub their pus-sy before having sex with you. Confusing you with it due to the friction it caused but unknown to you the thing is very deep and wide like abuja-lokoja road.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem: I hate it when a guy tells me to upload my picture when he has none of his on his profile...

Part C coming soon
hw abt gals dressd wthout bras in public places.i dey laugh .
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by hensben(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
I dislike it when a guy air his view what he doesn't like about ladies, since they are pained guys already know their trick and don't have anything to counter the guy's dislike about them cos their inner mind tells them the guy is right, they will say, the guy is frustrate..if u tell them wetin dem nor like hear, dem go say na frustration dey worry the guy.

Tell me wetin bring frustration enter the matter.
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by youngalex(m): 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
I also hate it when ladies at their younger age snubs every single guy because she is dating rich married men for money, once she clocks (30)thirty She will remember church and start forming no sex till marriage...Association of Nigerian GuyMen decide to taste before we marry cos ladies don decieve us wella
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by hamzatseyi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
muaa: I hate it when guys think ladies dress/makeup jst to impress dem(guys)
so nah to impress females I smell lesbianism here huuuuuuuuun
Re: Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate by roman001: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
redgem: I hate it when a guy tells me to upload my picture when he has none of his on his profile...

Part C coming soon
ok.you ar so beautiful n he has jst uploaded his handsome face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.