Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (6565 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: sharrap! Gej is gonna win.
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by sabinaa: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
i sincererly hope by joining APC now you at least imbibe serenity into the party, because APC is full of so much trouble and confusion even within they themselves. PDP still remains the most peaceful party who really is fit to rule Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by BlackPeni5: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
anago9010: why are all the brainless nematode on this forum PDP member?? bloodykiller, idumouse aka Headbanger, victorciza aka genius banal bride.., brokenhead TV aka becrowd your reasoning and blackpeni5 aka Mr shrapnel.

Demdem aka anago9010 aka demgoat aka demdull...how many monikers do you have?

3 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Demdem aka anago9010 aka demgoat aka demdull...how many monikers do you have?

Shrapnel, u don recover? grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by BlackPeni5: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

Shrapnel, u don recover? grin

Demdull I was never down.

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Demdull I was never down.

Shrapnel the fool, surely I smashed that stupidity from u yesterday. Anyway, I don't expect u to accept it.
Welkom fool. Now face topic.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
sabinaa: i sincererly hope by joining APC now you at least imbibe serenity into the party, because APC is full of so much trouble and confusion even within they themselves. PDP still remains the most peaceful party who really is fit to rule Nigeria.
#PoliticsWithoutBitterness
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by EasternLeopard: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
APC = anti-Igbo

Barcanistan = Igbo hater

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by jmaine: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
obayaya:

lol..

You always try to appear neutral but it's no news that you always tilt towards APC

Abi oo . . . . .Lolz . . . .
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Plus10(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Jajanweeds ranting conference grin

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
EasternLeopard: APC = anti-Igbo

Barcanistan = Igbo hater
Thats not true
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Thats not true
That's gospel truth, your comments suggest you hate igbos to the bone. Even though I refused to click the thread below, I know it's filled with Igbo-hate comments, which is your ultimate goal in opening the thread.
YOU SUCKS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1829863/biafra-midwest-invasion-case-war
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by tit(f): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
eBola Tinubu is a disease!
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by BlackPeni5: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

Shrapnel the fool, surely I smashed that stupidity from u yesterday. Anyway, I don't expect u to accept it.
Welkom fool. Now face topic.

Demdull...a loser will always be a loser. Seeking unnecessary relevance from me. You are so dull that you are still living in the past. Events have overtaken you foool.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

Was there anything of such?
Oponu.

Ewu there was in de last election of 2011.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: ur pdp does not have idealogy. So, frm there most nigerians have learnt to vote individual and not political party.

Ewu. None hav any ideology.
Cos i kno PDP=APC. But i tink PDP is beta.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: That's gospel truth, your comments suggest you hate igbos to the bone. Even though I refused to click the thread below, I know it's filled with Igbo-hate comments, which is your ultimate goal in opening the thread.
YOU SUCKS.

https://www.nairaland.com/1829863/biafra-midwest-invasion-case-war
how does the thread on biafra amount to igbo hate? Biafra is a movement, Igbo is a tribe. Pls I won't want to derail
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Ewu there was in de last election of 2011.

Fool, there was nothing like vote buhari and not cpc.
The cursed statement then was vote Jonathan and not killer party. U fools fell for it because he once had no shoes. grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Demdull...a loser will always be a loser. Seeking unnecessary relevance from me. You are so dull that you are still living in the past. Events have overtaken you foool.

Fool, na shrapnel dem throw or bullets? grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Ewu. None hav any ideology.
Cos i kno PDP=APC. But i tink PDP is beta.

Why not? Because Egbere Jonathan is the current father of the cursed party.
Oponu.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by masseratti: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Come ooo,dem dey give you people money to dey decamp online,both parties lack ideology,people in both parties think they are bigger than the party,for Tinubu to always have his way and Buhari to be waiting to be handed over the presidential ticket is killing APC,another factor is the idea of Governors being in control or party structure,what on earth does that mean?than a civilian dictatorship both at the the federal level and state,I repeat Obasanjo had us in this mess,he set the precedence,1st with furniture allowance,constant change of senate presidents,constant change of party chairmen,and all the Governors followed suits,nobody should be in control of anything called party structure,parties should be institutionalised.APC can still change the game if they do things right,the way it seems right now the tide is against them.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

Why not? Because Egbere Jonathan is the current father of the cursed party.
Oponu.

Unam and yu are τ̲̅ђe son of τ̲̅ђe supporter of APC Buhari.

Yu will wait till Jesus Returns ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ earth.

GEJ leaving yu guys clueless since APShiite was formed.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2014
[s]
stebell:

Unam and yu are τ̲̅ђe son of τ̲̅ђe supporter of APC Buhari.

Yu will wait till Jesus Returns ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ earth.

GEJ leaving yu guys clueless since APShiite was formed.
[/s]

Crap. Trying to dodge ur earlier denials. grin

Fool, do u now agree that indeed that u voted for Jonathan and not the killer party? That is the stupidity u were earlier denying. grin that is what u and ur co-fools believe.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by BlackPeni5: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, na shrapnel dem throw or bullets? grin

Olodo, them no dey throw bullets, na shoot dem dey shoot am. Besides even shrapnels are not thrown by anybody, but as a result of an explosion. I don't know how long I will be lecturing an adult like you. Perhaps you're an 8 year old sef.
Learn to read your books my boy.

And stop stalking me Perv. you even had to bring me into an unrelated topic I didn't comment on.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Aug 01, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Olodo, them no dey throw bullets, na shoot dem dey shoot am. Besides even shrapnels are not thrown by anybody, but as a result of an explosion. I don't know how long I will be lecturing an adult like you. Perhaps you're an 8 year old sef.
Learn to read your books my boy.

And stop stalking me Perv. you even had to bring me into an unrelated topic I didn't comment on.

Shrapnel the fool, i can see u Av learnt from ur earlier stupidity. U now got it right. How cool would it have been if u had accepted this before now on that thread. Ur eediotic ego led u to the bottomless pit.Anyway, never too late to learn.

Again fool, am ain't stalking u. No gay in my lineage like urs where they abound. I think u are confused again. I never at any point brought u to this thread neither did I mention ur cursed moniker. Go back and examine this foolishness of urs again.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by BlackPeni5: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Demdem:

Shrapnel the fool, i can see u Av learnt from ur earlier stupidity. U now got it right. How cool would it have been if u had accepted this before now on that thread. Ur eediotic ego led u to the bottomless pit.Anyway, never too late to learn.

Again fool, am ain't stalking u. No gay in my lineage like urs where they abound. I think u are confused again. I never at any point brought u to this thread neither did I mention ur cursed moniker. Go back and examine this foolishness of urs again.

Mumu...go back and read my very first post on that issue. If you lack understanding then ask for clarification and not make conclusions based on ignorance.

I have insulted myself enough by arguing with you.

Go Demdull and live in your stvpidity for the rest of your life.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2014
BlackPeni5:

Mumu...go back and read my very first post on that issue. If you lack understanding then ask for clarification and not make conclusions based on ignorance.

I have insulted myself enough by arguing with you.

Go Demdull and live in your stvpidity for the rest of your life.

Shrapnel the known fool, i can conclusively say that u are indeed confused.
U claimed demdem is someone else. What was ur basis for that if not for that fact that u are cursed.
On nairaland, the moniker demdem is a sole brand on itself and needs no attachment.
Fool, it seems as if u are eternally foolish.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by ITbomb(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
And now?

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by alizenbohr: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
ITbomb:
And now?

Bros, from where you dig this throwback?
Expecting more to come out from this...

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
What are Guys actually after
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by WilyWily: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
ITbomb:
And now?
Barcanista is a poor hungry old Con-man
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by chamboy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Supporting Buhari / El-rufai Opens The Battleground For 2023 Presidency / Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.