Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (6563 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. I don't think anyone is saying that the APC is full of saints either. Yet, for a polity capable of the sort of critical thinking that delivers solution and progress, it is obvious that things often boil down to shunning unhelpful idealism and selecting the best out of what is available at any given point in time.

No one, except a maniac or the usual clannish and ethnocentric elements, can argue meritoriously that the PDP, with only 15 years of monumental failure as its reference point, is not the worst choice Nigerians can make at this point in time. As you concluded, the PDP has been given ample time to improve Nigeria yet abysmal failure is all the Party has delivered with the huge resources the Party has managed over 15 years !!!

The latest of these failures, and perhaps the most definitive of what the PDP stands for , is how $18 billion sunk into the fight against terrorism and insecurity has been looted to actually leave Nigeria far worse and with an Army now the butt of universal derision. What could be more wicked or anti-people than that? Is that what Nigeria should continue with? Are we insane as a nation? We can only hope that Nigerians put their thinking hats on in 2015, ignore "boy with no shoes" type of propaganda and reject a Political Party that is probably the worst in the world in relation to its almost 100% ineffectiveness over 5 Presidential terms since 1999 !!!!!
Endorsed
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
jmaine: OP, it's nice seeing you declare openly after a long while having the scent of APC all over you . . . .

Hopefully we get to collide often as ever now since the cloak is now off . . .

Congratulations brother grin
Well, We will definitely clash being on different sides of the divide. cool cool cool

Thank You brother... I will want you onboard though cheesy cheesy
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by idumuose(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: Oga #bigHeadGang, have you renovated your crib and changed those furnitures yet

And please, get yourself some new shades. smiley
Oh! i'm so e-angry about what you just said now omenka ‎​​​​​grin grin

But it doesn't stop you from being a serial loser,does it?

i am waiting for you on feb 14 2015.It's going to be a judgement day for you,assuming you will still be alive by before 2015 and have not gone to join your ancestors,but i have my doubts grin grin

Omenka ko omenkata ni ‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by jmaine: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Well, We will definitely clash being on different sides of the divide. cool cool cool

Thank You brother... I will want you onboard though cheesy cheesy

Lolz . . . . .grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nice one bro!
I'm a card-carrying member of the apc...a registered member at that. I nor fit dey make noise like those pdp sheeps here.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: Nice one bro!
I'm a card-carrying member of the apc...a registered member at that. I nor fit dey make noise like those pdp sheeps here.
That will be my next move. To carry the APC Card
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: That will be my next move. To carry the APC Card
jst do that cos we can b roaming like those pdp touts without identity or d e-roach of pdp who have never seen a polling unit b4.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by feedthenation(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
APC = PDP = same ideology, different personalities.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: jst do that cos we can b roaming like those pdp touts without identity or d e-roach of pdp who have never seen a polling unit b4.

Hmmm… I see wink
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Fellow Nairalanders and Guests

In view of the state of governance in our country, coupled with painstaking analysis and evaluation of the political and democratic situation plaguing our great country, it is very evident that our country is on a state of socio-political, institutional and infrastructural decay. I can no longer sit on the fence and watch as the present political rulers destroy our common wealth and that of our future.

On this note, I have decided to join well meaning Nigerians in rescuing the nation which has become a sinking ship under the control of the ruling People's Democratic Party.

I hereby declare my support for the opposition All Progressive Congress. I appeal to well meaning Nigerians and members of the Progressive community to intensify effort in the bid to actualise the Nigeria project. Our Constructive criticism should be intensified as well as reaching out to members of our respective local communities (and the internet community) for their support as 2015 poll approaches. I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future.

God Bless Nigeria
APC....Change!!!

Signed
barcanista

cc: cleverly , obiagelli, demdem, gbawe,donphilopus, Mynd44, kelsoft, all Progressives on Nairaland and beyond
bloody supporters of APC,who givs a 4k if u freaky jerks ports ur whistling arsses to da moon..
Folks wud take y'all_buncha_losers serios if only u posted this piece of bulshiit after havin porting ur arsse to hades...

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
Hmmm… I see wink
cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin What?
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rexxie:
bloody supporters of APC,who givs a 4k if u freaky jerks ports ur whistling arsses to da moon..
Folks wud take y'all_buncha_losers serios if only u posted this piece of bulshiit after havin porting ur arsse to hades...
what exactly ar u tryin to say? U did not make sense.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: what exactly ar u tryin to say? U did not make sense.
My brother I have read his rant more than five times without getting his message.

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2014

In view of the state of governance in our country, coupled with painstaking analysis and evaluation of the political and democratic situation plaguing our great country, it is very evident that our country is on a state of socio-political, institutional and infrastructural decay. I can no longer sit on the fence and watch as the present political rulers destroy our common wealth and that of our future.

On this note, I have decided to join well meaning Nigerians in rescuing the nation which has become a sinking ship under the control of the ruling People's Democratic Party.

I hereby declare my support for the opposition All Progressive Congress. I appeal to well meaning Nigerians and members of the Progressive community to intensify effort in the bid to actualise the Nigeria project. Our Constructive criticism should be intensified as well as reaching out to members of our respective local communities (and the internet community) for their support as 2015 poll approaches. I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future.

God Bless Nigeria
APC....Change!!!

Signed
barcanista

cc: cleverly , obiagelli, demdem, gbawe,donphilopus, Mynd44, kelsoft, all Progressives on Nairaland and beyond

Welcome Bros! That's is another sound mind added to the APC e Team! Together we shall see the change we earn for and hopefully bequeath a prosperous Nigeria to our Children.

Though, I am not Cleverly(that was banned) as being insinuated in some quarters.

Shalom!
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: My brother I have read his rant more than five times without getting his message.
same here. Too sapele water is bad.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Welcome Bros! That's is another sound mind added to the APC e Team! Together we shall see the change we earn for and hopefully bequeath a prosperous Nigeria to our Children.

Though, I am not Cleverly(that was banned) as being insinuated in some quarters.

Shalom!
Thanks brother. I never insinuated that you were cleverly. I am not among those that ascribe multiple monikers to forumites. funny peeps
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2014

God Bless Nigeria
APC....Change!!!

Signed
barcanista

Stop telling us what we know. You've been a hardcore APC supporter, just pretending all this while. You only drawing a battle line against a moving train. One thing you must know is that, your presence in APC will not stop the annihilation APC.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POLITICAL BUNKUMS like demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, Mynd44, kelsoft, berem, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, aresa,Obiagelli,gbawe, donphilopus,egift and all the APC e-goats in nairaland and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: grin grin grin grin What?
Caught in the act wink
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: same here. Too sapele water is bad.
Don't underrate the power of weed. This is why NDLEA need to sit up
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Stop telling us what we know. You've been a hardcore APC supporter, just pretending all this while. You only drawing a battle line against a moving train. One thing you must know is that, your presence in APC will not stop the annihilation APC.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POLITICAL BUNKUMS like demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, Mynd44, kelsoft, berem, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, aresa,Obiagelli,gbawe, donphilopus,egift and all the APC e-goats in nairaland and beyond.
pdp empty heads always disturbing my mentions.

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Thanks brother sister. I never insinuated that you were cleverly. I am not among those that ascribe multiple monikers to forumites. funny peeps

Hian.. tongue
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Stop telling us what we know. You've been a hardcore APC supporter, just pretending all this while. You only drawing a battle line against a moving train. One thing you must know is that, your presence in APC will not stop the annihilation APC.
PhockPhockMan you are a clown. Let me assure you that the moving train of PDP will be crushed beyond recognition by the political tsunami of APC in due time. It is not a threat, It is a promise that you will testify after the poll in February 2015.

5 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Hian.. tongue
Sorry tongue
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Hian.. tongue
grin grin
Obiagelli:
He's mistaking 2015 for 1999

1 Like

caseless: what exactly ar u tryin to say? U did not make sense.
well it aint my fault u 4kn do ur comprehending n reasoning n thinking with ur goddamm balls,huh? Otherwise u shudda savvy me instead of making some cow proud of being less cowly than some human bronco
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
I tell you! twenty mentions in the space of two hours. pdp fools can't do without mentioning my name. smh

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by huptin(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
PDP = APC. THAZALL
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chai Diaris… grin grin grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
berem: I tell you! twenty mentions in the space of two hours. pdp fools can't do without mentioning my name. smh
Unbriddle tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Very wrong for a 'woman' angry

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2014

Did u just call ur father a bunkum?

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
berem: I tell you! twenty mentions in the space of two hours. pdp fools can't do without mentioning my name. smh
the thing tire me, if to say seun dey pay per mention, we for dey make millions here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea / Ogun Guber Results So Far Released By Inec / Why Did Biafrans Bury Ojukwu With Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.