Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (6564 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
the thing tire me, if to say seun dey pay per mention, we for dey make millions here.
oby, abeg no make me sweat for this cold with laugh o! lolz!

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

U are surely one of those ignoramus who voted for Jonathan but not pdp. Yeye dey smell. grin

And yu voted for Buhari n not CPC rite.
Mumu.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Mumu.
is the emboldened necessary?
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by stebell(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: is the emboldened necessary?

Ask τ̲̅ђe other guy.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by anago9010(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
why are all the brainless nematode on this forum PDP member?? bloodykiller, idumouse aka Headbanger, victorciza aka genius banal bride.., brokenhead TV aka becrowd your reasoning and blackpeni5 aka Mr shrapnel.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: [s]Stop telling us what we know. You've been a hardcore APC supporter, just pretending all this while. You only drawing a battle line against a moving train. One thing you must know is that, your presence in APC will not stop the annihilation APC.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF POLITICAL BUNKUMS like demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu, Mynd44, kelsoft, berem, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, aresa,Obiagelli,gbawe, donphilopus,egift and all the APC e-goats in nairaland and beyond.[/s]
like i said, the disease called Geji-tis is highly contageous and a communicable one. After thorough examination/diagnosis, i realised that you are a victim of a severe outbreak of gejitis disease.
Roach, u've now learnt how to insult ppl abi?
Baggar,Thank u ! U've helped me to knw most of my fellow progressives on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Ask τ̲̅ђe other guy.
All the same, less the insults pls... I understand you tho
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: like i said, the disease called Geji-tis is highly contageous and a communicable one. After thorough examination/diagnosis, i realised that you are a victim of a severe outbreak of gejitis disease.
Baggar,Thank u ! U've helped me to knw most of my fellow progressives on nairaland.
the insult is a trademark of most PDP forumites
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Mumu.
ur pdp does not have idealogy. So, frm there most nigerians have learnt to vote individual and not political party.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
stebell:

Mumu.

Was there anything of such?
Oponu.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: PhockPhockMan you are a clown. Let me assure you that the moving train of PDP will be crushed beyond recognition by the political tsunami of APC in due time. It is not a threat, It is a promise that you will testify after the poll in February 2015.
We're used to APC gra-gra, below is what the nairaland supporters of APC women leader boasted before the impeachment of Nyako.

https://www.nairaland.com/1815799/nairalands-best-comment-year-pictures

I will open a thread with this your boastful comment in no distant time.

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Ikology(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Fellow Nairalanders and Guests

In view of the state of governance in our country, coupled with painstaking analysis and evaluation of the political and democratic situation plaguing our great country, it is very evident that our country is on a state of socio-political, institutional and infrastructural decay. I can no longer sit on the fence and watch as the present political rulers destroy our common wealth and that of our future.

On this note, I have decided to join well meaning Nigerians in rescuing the nation which has become a sinking ship under the control of the ruling People's Democratic Party.

I hereby declare my support for the opposition All Progressive Congress. I appeal to well meaning Nigerians and members of the Progressive community to intensify effort in the bid to actualise the Nigeria project. Our Constructive criticism should be intensified as well as reaching out to members of our respective local communities (and the internet community) for their support as 2015 poll approaches. I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future.

God Bless Nigeria
APC....Change!!!

Signed
barcanista

cc: cleverly , obiagelli, demdem, gbawe,donphilopus, Mynd44, kelsoft, all Progressives on Nairaland and beyond

Na today? We know where your loyalty lies, except may be you haven't gotten membership card then. Seems you have finally registered. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: the insult is a trademark of most PDP forumites
i taya 4 dem.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by manny4life(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
You have exercised your freedom of association, good luck..

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: We're used to APC gra-gra, below is what the nairaland supporters of APC women leader boasted before the impeachment of Nyako.

I am not boasting, Just making a promise and giving you an assurance.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ikology: Na today? We know where your loyalty lies, except may be you haven't gotten membership card then. Seems you have finally registered. Best wishes.
Excuse me? Several months back I was fully pro-PDP.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Caseless: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
PhockPhockMan: We're used to APC gra-gra, below is what the nairaland supporters of APC women leader boasted before the impeachment of Nyako.

sharrap! Gej is gone.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by PhockPhockMan: 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: like i said, the disease called Geji-tis is highly contageous and a communicable one. After thorough examination/diagnosis, i realised that you are a victim of a severe outbreak of gejitis disease.
You mean fellow progreTHIEVES?
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by manny4life(m): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Excuse me? Several months back I was fully pro-PDP.

You were NEVER PDP, let alone PRO...Abegi.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by omenka(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Obiagelli:
pdp empty heads always disturbing my mentions.
Seriously!!!

One gets over 10 mentions and when he checks he finds out some insignificant beetle had fallen into a sewage reservoir yet again.

Shm for these trolls.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: the insult is a trademark of most PDP forumites
Now I know your real colour tongue
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
manny4life:

You were NEVER PDP, let alone PRO...Abegi.
What if I bring proofs?
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
Now I know your real colour tongue
I said "most" not all. What's my color?
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: What if I bring proofs?

Okay provide proofs with links showing you were pro pdp several months ago (discounting the NL wipe out). If indeed I see your post were pro-pdp, I will withdraw my comment..

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: I said "most" not all. What's my color?
"Most" meaning a great percentage angry
But I can tell you that your cohorts have a greater percentage of unbriddle tongues compare to the Canckerworms tongue
Just that I don' t have enough time to generate the figures for you angry
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
manny4life:

Okay provide proofs with links showing you were pro pdp several months ago (discounting the NL wipe out). If indeed I see your post were pro-pdp, I will withdraw my comment..
barcanista: 3trilion what? For wetin?

Bleep ASSU....

Restructure the uni system, FIRE any modaf**king lecturer

Cut ASUU wings like NGF's

Damn ASUU

130b or NOTHING

No Retreat
No Surrender
In GEJ wE trust

barcanista: Lamido your nPDP clowns can't stop GEJ
And for your info, GEJ tenure ends May 29,2019.....

No Vacancy in Aso Rock
https://www.nairaland.com/1461989/ASUU-demanded-n3tn-not-n130bn/7#18530741
https://www.nairaland.com/1461846/lamido-nobody-stopping-jonathan-contesting#18509142

You need more
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
"Most" meaning a great percentage angry
But I can tell you that your cohorts have a greater percentage of unbriddle tongues compare to the Canckerworms tongue
Just that I don' t have enough time to generate the figures for you angry
Maybe they are not in majority but definitely the greater outspoken percentage. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by obayaya(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Fellow Nairalanders and Guests

In view of the state of governance in our country, coupled with painstaking analysis and evaluation of the political and democratic situation plaguing our great country, it is very evident that our country is on a state of socio-political, institutional and infrastructural decay. I can no longer sit on the fence and watch as the present political rulers destroy our common wealth and that of our future.

On this note, I have decided to join well meaning Nigerians in rescuing the nation which has become a sinking ship under the control of the ruling People's Democratic Party.

I hereby declare my support for the opposition All Progressive Congress. I appeal to well meaning Nigerians and members of the Progressive community to intensify effort in the bid to actualise the Nigeria project. Our Constructive criticism should be intensified as well as reaching out to members of our respective local communities (and the internet community) for their support as 2015 poll approaches. I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future.

God Bless Nigeria
APC....Change!!!

Signed
barcanista

cc: cleverly , obiagelli, demdem, gbawe,donphilopus, Mynd44, kelsoft, all Progressives on Nairaland and beyond

Good for you bro!!?

It's better than sitting on a fence pretending to be neutral

Goodluck!!!
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
obayaya:

Good for you bro!!?

It's better than sitting on a fence pretending to be neutral

Goodluck!!!
Thanks bro... but the emboldened get K-Leg
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by obayaya(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Thanks bro... but the emboldened get K-Leg

lol..

You always try to appear neutral but it's no news that you always tilt towards APC
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
obayaya:

lol..

You always try to appear neutral but it's no news that you always tilt towards APC
Well you can't say always. I wish you were in my position
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by obayaya(m): 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Well you can't say always. I wish you were in my position

I think I understand!!!

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Sends Powerful Message To Gov, Tambuwal As He Marks 53rd Birthday / El-rufai Opens The Battleground For 2023 Presidency / Reps Invite Yakub Mahmood Over Cost Of Direct Primary Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.