Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (6572 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes: Don't be deceived Barcanista is a PDP mole. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Sorry bro/sis, I am not a mole. I can't be a mole whether now or in the future. I don't believe in such. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by omenka(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Whatlyf. Finally sees the light!!

Welcome aboard!!

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by danot1030: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: seems you are suffering from acute reading deficiency. If not you would have understood this part "...I also appeal to members of the PDP family to refrain from dividing Nigerians along ethno-religious lines for the good of the country and our future"
u need not waist ur mb on him, he's one of those kids let lose on NL courtesy of chinko phones and free mb for loading 100naira credit. They can afford to come to NL and display their stupidity anytime, also remember that subscription to NL is free so u won't be surprise to see them everywhere on NL.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Sorry bro/sis, I am not a mole. I can't be a mole whether now or in the future. I don't believe in such. cheesy cheesy
You know politicians can do anything to hoodwink the public. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes: Don't be deceived Barcanista is a PDP mole. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what's the benefit of being a mole on a faceless forum? Tell me please!
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by idumuose(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2014
@ op

From a winning team to a losing team.

Joining the enemies of progress won't help you.

Joining Liars and peddlers of falsehood is one of the worst decisions you have taken so far.

Swelling the ranks of serial losers won't change APC's electoral fortune.

Like Fani Kayode,Udenwa,and several others to numerous to mention who have returned,i won't be

surprised the day you will return home to fresh air after you might have been beaten,battered and molested by APC.

[b] [size=14pt] Congregation of Losers and suicide bombers [/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by donphilopus: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: You need not prove to them. They rather remain in their self-deceitful state.

I just wanna let them know!
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:21am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: what's the benefit of being a mole on a faceless forum? Tell me please!
A lot cheesy
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by ibietela2(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Just like his state house of Assembly members....... Don't care though
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
A lot cheesy
name them please! I wanna learn
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose: From a winning team to a losing team.

Joining the enemies of progress won't help you.

Joining Liars and peddlers of falsehood is one of the worst decisions you have taken so far.

Swelling the ranks of serial losers won't change APC's electoral fortune.

Like Fani Kayode,Udenwa,and several others to numerous to mention who have returned,i won't be

surprised the day you will return home to fresh air after you have been beaten,battered and molested by APC.

[b] [size=14pt] Congregation of Losers and suicide bombers [/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: It is typical of all of them! It is the only card they deal all the time.

When a muslim criticizes, they say it is because you are an "Aboki" and tag you a boko haram sympathiser!

When one from the north criticises, they say it is simply because he is a northerner!

When you come from the south, they say it is because you are from the south west!

When you are from south south, they say it is because you are from Rivers!

When you are from Bayelsa, they say it is because you are not Ijaw!

When you are Ijaw, they say the opposition has bribed you!

Sooner than later, Nigerians would wake up to bring down that criminal enterprise called the PDP!!!
All these North-South, Muslim-Christian political dichotomy was first mentioned in 2003 unfortunately, by Gen. Buhari but he withdrew it almost immediately. However, since 2011, the PDP and Political Allies and Aides of President GEJ has institionalised it as their own manifesto. Sadly, these sycophant that are benefiting heavily from the proceed of government are doing a big disfavor to the President and the Presidency by their act of tribalizing and religionalizing everything one can think of. This led to the bigotry and fanaticism of their faithfuls
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2014
ibietela2: Just like his state house of Assembly members....... Don't care though
angry angry angry
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
You know politicians can do anything to hoodwink the public. cheesy cheesy grin
You are right. But not every Nigerian lack class. With time the sheeps will be separated from the goats
danot1030: u need not waist ur mb on him, he's one of those kids let lose on NL courtesy of chinko phones and free mb for loading 100naira credit. They can afford to come to NL and display their stupidity anytime, also remember that subscription to NL is free so u won't be surprise to see them everywhere on NL.
omenka: Whatlyf. Finally sees the light!!

Welcome aboard!!
Thank you bro. I feel @ home
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by idumuose(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: Whatlyf. Finally joins the losers!!

Welcome aboard!!

‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by phantom(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2014
as far as I am concerned, the APC and PDP are one and the same.
pledging allegiance to any of them is stu.pid if you ask me.
the earlier we begin thoroughly examine individuals AND NOT parties, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

Pushing out the killer party and jonathan cool is a must. All sane Nigerians are expected to do such and one don't need to be in the apc to ensure such however i Av my personal reservations as regards ur second offer. It's personal though
You know staying on the fence may not be too effective
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: All these North-South, Muslim-Christian political dichotomy was first mentioned in 2003 unfortunately, by Gen. Buhari but he withdrew it almost immediately. However, since 2011, the PDP and Political Allies and Aides of President GEJ has institionalised it as their own manifesto. Sadly, these sycophant that are benefiting heavily from the proceed of government are doing a big disfavor to the President and the Presidency by their act of tribalizing and religionalizing everything one can think of. This led to the bigotry and fanaticism of their faithfuls
As far as Nigeria remains a multi-cultural entity, tribalism will always have its way.
Remember, our society is a religious type and politics of reigion must have its way i.e Politicology of Religion cool
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by danot1030: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2014
bloodykiIler:

Sharap bastard demon
dude take it easy on him na.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
As far as Nigeria remains a multi-cultural entity, tribalism will always have its way.
Remember, our society is a religious type and politics of reigion must have its way i.e Politicology of Religion cool
madam,you haven't answered my question.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by danot1030: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2014
phantom: as far as I am concerned, the APC and PDP are one and the same.
the earlier we begin thoroughly examine individuals AND NOT parties, the better for us.
This is cool.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: You are right. But not every Nigerian lack class. With time the sheeps will be separated from the goats
I'm sure you're not going jump ship when chips are down tongue
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: madam,you haven't answered my question.
This is politics section, should understand better smiley
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2014
phantom: as far as I am concerned, the APC and PDP are one and the same.
Honestly, the Party naturally influence their candidates. Don't forget that every party has its own respective manifestos and policies that guide elected officials on their platform. For instance
1. PDP incumbents Govs usually have 80% say on who succeed him in the party. APC on the other hand, Party elders have most of the say.
2. PDP Govs solely determine Commissioners that will work in their cabinet. But in APC, the Party leaders determine it and they consider trusted hands.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Gbawe: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Welcome bro. Good to see that one of the brightest member of Nairaland currently has chosen to pitch tent with the APC which, all things taken into account, is the better alternative for Nigeria today and as things stand. Personally, I am far more passionate about good governance than political Party support.

To me, political Parties are a means to an end and a platform for voters and leaders to use towards the goal of us all gaining a better nation where things work as they should and as obtains elsewhere. The PDP has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria. Even for the sake of change alone and the rejection of the abysmal status quo, Nigeria must get rid of the ruling Party at the centre. We must try something else because 'insanity is doing things the same way and expecting a different outcome". The APC , for pragmatically sensible folks and critical thinkers, is realistically the best alternative for Nigeria currently.

3 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: You know staying on the fence may not be too effective

Am not sitting on the fence, my position is clear. Jonathan grin must go.

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
No dear. Politics of religion only started in 2011. In 1993 SDP presented Muslim-Muslim ticket and Nigerians elected their candidacy. Don't forget that the PDP introduced "Zoning Formula" and it was the same PDP that abused their own formula. These two acts polarized the system
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
I'm sure you're not going jump ship when chips are down tongue
Take my word for that.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by englishmart(m): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: Welcome into the fold brother. Enjoy the ride with the progressives.

cool
progressive killers

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by omenka(m): 10:44am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: All these North-South, Muslim-Christian political dichotomy was first mentioned in 2003 unfortunately, by Gen. Buhari but he withdrew it almost immediately. However, since 2011, the PDP and Political Allies and Aides of President GEJ has institionalised it as their own manifesto. Sadly, these sycophant that are benefiting heavily from the proceed of government are doing a big disfavor to the President and the Presidency by their act of tribalizing and religionalizing everything one can think of. This led to the bigotry and fanaticism of their faithfuls
It is the most volatile kind of politics, sold by the political elite, bought by the masses, and propagated by they them!

Sadly, the masses bear all the brunt of the consequences of this demonic style of politicking, while the politicians and their kith and kin are insulated from such in far flung developed countries!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking News: Presidency Directs INEC To Declare Sylva Winner Of Bayelsa Polls / Buhari, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study / How And Why Igbos Should Divest From Lagos To The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.