Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista (6739 Views)

Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari To Declare For Presidency On October 8 / Atiku Ready To Declare For Presidency, APC Plans For National Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2014
englishmart: progressive killers
you have been noticed. Don't quote me if you wanna make a senseless comment.

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: No dear. Politics of religion only started in 2011. In 1993 SDP presented Muslim-Muslim ticket and Nigerians elected their candidacy. Don't forget that the PDP introduced "Zoning Formula" and it was the same PDP that abused their own formula. These two acts polarized the system
You should have understood that during Abiola/Kingibe , the civilans were tired of the Military rule and were doing everything possible to to get rid of them . cool tongue
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by englishmart(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: you have been noticed. Don't quote me if you wanna make a senseless comment.
I never envisaged you could type fastly like this. That's impressive. Do you work here?

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Gbawe: Welcome bro. Good to see that one of the brightest member of Nairaland currently has chosen to pitch tent with the APC which, all things taken into account, is the better alternative for Nigeria today and as things stand. Personally, I am far more passionate about good governance than political Party support.

To me, political Parties are a means to an end and a platform for voters and leaders to use towards the goal of us all gaining a better nation where things work as they should and as obtains elsewhere. The PDP has absolutely nothing to offer Nigeria. Even for the sake of change alone and the rejection of the abysmal status quo, Nigeria must get rid of the ruling Party at the centre. We must try something else because 'insanity is doing things the same way and expecting a different outcome". The APC , for pragmatically sensible folks and critical thinkers, is realistically the best alternative for Nigeria currently.
Thank You Chief Gbawe. For over 15 years we have remained with the PDP, waiting and hoping for them to make good of their promises-all without success. In 2011, we fell for the "Vote GEJ" and not "PDP" gimmicks but here we are today. We are still hoping for the things we've been hoping on since 1999. It is time to kick them out of power and Install a government made up of "The pragmatically sensible folks and critical thinkers". We have no other choice than to support APC.

3 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: you have been noticed. Don't quote me if you wanna make a senseless comment.
Have you made any sense
Good for you angry
Sal'ama leku. cool
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Take my word for that.
Watching you with keen interest cheesy
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes: You should have understood that during Abiola/Kingibe , the civilians were tired of the Military rule and were doing everything possible to to get rid of them . cool tongue
Just as Nigerians are tired of the present situation in the country that has remain the same since 1999

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: It is the most volatile kind of politics, sold by the political elite, bought by the masses, and propagated by they them!

Sadly, the masses bear all the brunt of the consequences of this demonic style of politicking, while the politicians and their kith and kin are insulated from such in far flung developed countries!!
You are right. it is the masses that suffers. At best the politicians give peanuts especially when elections approaches, leaving the masses to cheer them in their mediocrity. This nonsense must stop

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by omenka(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2014
idumuose:

‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Oga #bigHeadGang, have you renovated your crib and changed those furnitures yet

And please, get yourself some new shades. smiley
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by bloodykiIler: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: Oga #bigHeadGang, have you renovated your crib and changed those furnitures yet

And please, get yourself some new shades. smiley

Bastard

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Demdem:

Am not sitting on the fence, my position is clear. Jonathan grin must go.
Especially the PDP. They must be kicked out to a very far distance

4 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Just as Nigerians are tired of the present situation in the country that has remain the same since 1999
I still have hope for new Nigeria smiley
But the crop of politicians in this country make it difficult to make Nigeria an Eldorado embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Gbawe: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: It is the most volatile kind of politics, sold by the political elite, bought by the masses, and propagated by they them!

Sadly, the masses bear all the brunt of the consequences of this demonic style of politicking, while the politicians and their kith and kin are insulated from such in far flung developed countries!!

1000% correct. The masses who are taken in by the deceit of the political elite, as practised best by the PDP for over 15 years, are the biggest victims and losers.

3 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Descartes:
I still have hope for new Nigeria smiley
But the crop of politicians in this country make it difficult to make Nigeria an Eldorado embarassed embarassed
That is correct. It is because we are giving them clean slate when we know otherwise. We need need not to be comfortable with the status quo
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: That is correct. It is because we are giving them clean slate when we know otherwise. We need need not to be comfortable with the status quo
Definitely we shall overcome. cool
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by ibietela2(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: angry angry angry

What is the problem sir?
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by francisdfreak: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2014
like anyone gives a fvck
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Gbawe: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: Thank You Chief Gbawe. For over 15 years we have remained with the PDP, waiting and hoping for them to make good of their promises-all without success. In 2011, we fell for the "Vote GEJ" and not "PDP" gimmicks but here we are today. We are still hoping for the things we've been hoping on since 1999. It is time to kick them out of power and Install a government made up of "The pragmatically sensible folks and critical thinkers". We have no other choice than to support APC.

Indeed. I don't think anyone is saying that the APC is full of saints either. Yet, for a polity capable of the sort of critical thinking that delivers solution and progress, it is obvious that things often boil down to shunning unhelpful idealism and selecting the best out of what is available at any given point in time.

No one, except a maniac or the usual clannish and ethnocentric elements, can argue meritoriously that the PDP, with only 15 years of monumental failure as its reference point, is not the worst choice Nigerians can make at this point in time. As you concluded, the PDP has been given ample time to improve Nigeria yet abysmal failure is all the Party has delivered with the huge resources the Party has managed over 15 years !!!

The latest of these failures, and perhaps the most definitive of what the PDP stands for , is how $18 billion sunk into the fight against terrorism and insecurity has been looted to actually leave Nigeria far worse and with an Army now the butt of universal derision. What could be more wicked or anti-people than that? Is that what Nigeria should continue with? Are we insane as a nation? We can only hope that Nigerians put their thinking hats on in 2015, ignore "boy with no shoes" type of propaganda and reject a Political Party that is probably the worst in the world in relation to its almost 100% ineffectiveness over 5 Presidential terms since 1999 !!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by arewafederation: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2014
bloodykiIler:

Coming from a rabid hybrid
And the opposition is APC?

Mr bingo jrn

You can only fool the gullible arewas and not all Nigerians so go and die.

Vulture like you son of a rabid bingo (dog)

Otu nne i

My useless goat. You survived sallah, be rest assured, you won't survive christmas. I will kill you and feed you to my dogs.

E-diot....goat.

Your days are numbered. angry

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by bloodykiIler: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

My useless goat. You survived sallah, be rest assured, you won't survive christmas. I will kill you and feed you to my dogs.

E-diot....goat.

Your days are numbered. angry

bastard mugu fvcked his mother few days ago.

son of a rabid dog called bingo
go and kill your mother that fvcked a dog and you are the end product of it

usless vulture

bastard bingo jrn

otu nne i there
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by arewafederation: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2014
whatlyf: I so agree with the bold. Nigerians don't know what good governance is about. The ruling party has made people to be comfortable with below average and to celebrate Mediocrity. Ethno-religious division that will do no good to anyone has become the "de facto" blueprint of the present government and the ruling PDP. It will be unpatriotic if we all fold arms while they continue to impose themselves in their immoral imperial regimes. Operation Rescue Nigeria 2015 is a task for all well meaning Nigerians.

Nice one bro. Nigeria needs more progressive individuals like you for a continued campaign for good governance.

God bless you. cool
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by arewafederation: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2014
bloodykiIler:

bastard mugu fvcked his mother few days ago.

son of a rabid dog called bingo
go and kill your mother that fvcked a dog and you are the end product of it

usless vulture

bastard bingo jrn

otu nne i there

Continue bleating. Useless goat with a swollen scrotum.

Christmas is coming....
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by bloodykiIler: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Continue bleating. Useless goat with a swollen scrotum.

Christmas is coming....

bastard dog that fvcks his mother
son of a rabid dog
mr bingo jrn

otu nne i ebea

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by arewafederation: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2014
bloodykiIler:

bastard dog that fvcks his mother
son of a rabid dog
mr bingo jrn

otu nne i ebea

Its not my fault that you were molested by 7 bulls.

Useless goat with a swollen scrotum.
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by bloodykiIler: 11:31am On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Its not my fault that you were molested by 7 bulls.

Useless goat with a swollen scrotum.
then its my fault that a rabid dog molested your harlot mother because i paid her to do that because its fun watching her moan to orgasmm while enjoying a hard rabid dog's dickkk am just sorry because you are the end product of her fun with a rabid dog called bingo thats why i call you mr. BINGO JUNIOR

otu nne i ebea

1 Like

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by arewafederation: 11:33am On Jul 31, 2014
bloodykiIler:
then its my fault that a rabid dog molested your harlot mother because i paid her to do that because its fun watching her moan to orgasmm while enjoying a hard rabid dog's dickkk am just sorry because you are the end product of her fun with a rabid dog called bingo thats why i called mr. BINGO JUNIOR

otu nne i ebea

Shut up.

A useless goat whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Loser cum laude
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by bloodykiIler: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Shut up.

A useless goat whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

keep talking mr bingo because a hybrid does not have a birth certificate why? its because you are born in the dog house with your father the rabid dog watching over your mother the harlot so no body knows your birthday only bingo your father knows.

otu nne i

2 Likes

Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by jmaine: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2014
phantom: as far as I am concerned, the APC and PDP are one and the same.
pledging allegiance to any of them is stu.pid if you ask me.
the earlier we begin thoroughly examine individuals AND NOT parties, the better for us.

Correct Man . . . .
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by jmaine: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2014
OP, it's nice seeing you declare openly after a long while having the scent of APC all over you . . . .

Hopefully we get to collide often as ever now since the cloak is now off . . .

Congratulations brother grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Descartes: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
jmaine: OP, it's nice seeing you declare openly after a long while having the scent of APC all over you . . . .

Hopefully we get to collide often as ever now since the cloak is now off . . .

Congratulations brother grin
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I Formally Declare For APC- Barcanista by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Nice one bro. Nigeria needs more progressive individuals like you for a continued campaign for good governance.

God bless you. cool
Amen and you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Video, Boko Haram Beheads 20 People Sends Video To FG / The Yoruba Race. / List Of Nigerian Presidents Who Died While Still In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.