Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls (48883 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / Are Nigerian Guys Wiser And More Knowledgable Than Nigerian Ladies. / Deflowered Girls Seem To Be Indifferent Whenever Virginity Is Discussed. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
LoveDecay:

Common, Fulaman - the sign's are everywhere. Put 10 girls in one room and put 10 others in another room. they should all be fine girls.

Tell, the pure breed to step forward in room A and tell the mixed breeds to step forward in room b.

You will find the following,

1 Pure breeds are damn fine but if you look at the features of purebreeds in room A and room B - you will find alot of similarity in their beauty ( quite similar features) - almost like a repetition of an age old beauty formula in simple variations - thicker hip's, fuller lips, lighter skin, softer voice, bigger breast, browner eyes, thicker hair ..e.t.c

2. Take a look at the mixed breeds, you see a more random set of angelic beings - with vast and unconnected configuration's - from skin tone, to eye color, mixed chicks are also more open minded - so you find they are more daring in fashion (for those of us who like our short skirts 'shorter') , not only that - the blend easily, hardly discriminate . There's to much to say about mixed girls, and thier good looks.

It's mind blowing , FULAMAN - you cant beat it, all fingers are not equal !

This may bee wee bit off topic but it will give you a good idea of what i talking about.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265949/Mixed-race-people-attractive-finds-British-study.html

That's what you call personal opinion only brainwashed Nigerians with inferiority complex believe that mixed raced people are more beautiful than those who are pure. You will never see a white person speaking such bullcrap rubbish, or an Asian or anyone else (most black people even) except for the self-hating Nigerian media brainwashed folk. Stop degrading yourself and your women.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Curlieweed: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
This thread is lame. Nigeria has the the hottest, phatest and most beautiful women in the world.

None can compare! And I'm talking as a true connoisseur.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by QueenRAW(f): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Joenice: Obviously, there is. Brazil, Mexico, Russia are some of the countries. Yes, I know there are some hot women, but that does not mean they would be interesting, fun, sexy or make a good girl-friend even wife. I think this is what you're trying to say.
toi make a good point....but that is NOT what I'm saying.I'm speaking strictly about looks.There are ugly women and beautiful women EVERY WHERE.....There may be some places who produce women who are generally thought of as esthetically pleasing, but they still have their ugly ducks as well.I'm simply stating that there's is no way to say one country has more beautiful women than the other.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
QueenRAW: toi make a good point....but that is NOT what I'm saying.I'm speaking strictly about looks.There are ugly women and beautiful women EVERY WHERE.....There may be some places who produce women who are generally thought of as esthetically pleasing, but they still have their ugly ducks as well.I'm simply stating that there's is no way to say one country has more beautiful women than the other.
Hey girl, ugly Mexican girls can be classified pretty in Nigeria. You need to see these Mexicans. Though I haven't been in a relationship with any but my friend did. The only problem is that they're high maintenance and you must take them to night club every weekend, even sometimes weekdays, their lives really suck. I don't like that kind of life style. Too much clubbing is bad. So I declined to have one.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by QueenRAW(f): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Joenice: Hey girl, ugly Mexican girls can be classified pretty in Nigeria. You need to see these Mexicans. Though I haven't been in a relationship with any but my friend did. The only problem is that they're high maintenance and you must take them to night club every weekend, even sometimes weekdays, their lives really suck. I don't like that kind of life style. Too much clubbing is bad. So I declined to have one.
uhhhhh ok o....I don't see the relevancy of your comment.but whatever
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
QueenRAW: toi make a good point....but that is NOT what I'm saying.I'm speaking strictly about looks.There are ugly women and beautiful women EVERY WHERE.....There may be some places who produce women who are generally thought of as esthetically pleasing, but they still have their ugly ducks as well.I'm simply stating that there's is no way to say one country has more beautiful women than the other.

Very true, don't mind some of these Naija male sellouts. Degrading their women like mumus and they sometimes wonder why Nigerian women go after Oyibo men despite the degrading.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Joenice: Bootylicious? Haha grin
Have you ever been in love with a South African girl before?
are u a bootylicious south african babe?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids: I can forsee this thread turn into a nasty SA v Naija...be ready to defend that statement cause it will get real nasty.

I think beauty is relative though what you think is attractive some others may not agree. So in nigeria there are pretty girls n ugly ones and the same applies to SA too. There is probably a greater likelihood that the are more SA girls that are lighter skinned bt that doesnt really equate to being prettier. Although ill be biased and say some SA girls very pretty.

Mayor21 dont you think so ;-D
am having fever for you.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by QueenRAW(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

Very true, don't mind some of these Naija male sellouts. Degrading their women like mumus and they sometimes wonder why Nigerian women go after Oyibo men despite the degrading.
I'm curious about your statement regarding Nigerian women dating oyibo men, despite the degrading........uonestly I've seen a lot of Nigerian women suffer degradation at the hands of men of their own country and tribe.....what makes you think being with a white man is degrading?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

Man, no one is mumu here. Let me tell you, a good Nigerian woman is much better than a foreigner. Yes, much better. But the problem is where they are. Every 9 out of 10 Nigerian women do not believe in love, rather they believe in some kind of antics to unsettle the men. It's quite unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
hermesprogidy: am having fever for you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
hermesprogidy: are u a bootylicious south african babe?
Hahaha, that's a funny question. And why asking me?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

That's what you call personal opinion only brainwashed Nigerians with inferiority complex believe that mixed raced people are more beautiful than those who are pure. You will never see a white person speaking such bullcrap rubbish, or an Asian or anyone else (most black people even) except for the self-hating Nigerian media brainwashed folk. Stop degrading yourself and your women.
Man, Asians do. The Chinese, Koreans and so on. They will say, wow....take a look at beauties. They're clearly crazy about mixed people.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
QueenRAW: I'm curious about your statement regarding Nigerian women dating oyibo men, despite the degrading........uonestly I've seen a lot of Nigerian women suffer degradation at the hands of men of their own country and tribe.....what makes you think being with a white man is degrading?

You misread my statements. I said that one of the reasons some Nigerian women go after Oyibos is due to the constant degradation of women on these forums. Therefore, Nigerian women get the false perception that an Oyibo man will treat them better even though it is just a small portion of Nigerian men talking foolishly.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
hermesprogidy: am having fever for you.

grin lol... wow um...Thank you? Im not really one would respond to that embarassed
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

grin lol... wow um...Thank you? Im not really one would respond to that embarassed
My baby, did anyone attack you here? Am pulling out my trigger now and am ready to shoot!!! cry
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Joenice: My baby, did anyone attack you here? Am pulling out my trigger now and am ready to shoot!!! cry

Baby? hold up grin I thought no one was allowed to derail you thread...whats up with the double standard lol. No one had reason to attack me, my post was neutral...I'v had enough fighting on the other thread.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Baby? hold up grin I thought no one was allowed to derail you thread...whats up with the double standard lol. No one had reason to attack me, my post was neutral...I'v had enough fighting on the other thread.
lol...which other thread let me fight for u?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by QueenRAW(f): 3:47am On Aug 04, 2014
Fulaman198:

You misread my statements. I said that one of the reasons some Nigerian women go after Oyibos is due to the constant degradation of women on these forums. Therefore, Nigerian women get the false perception that an Oyibo man will treat them better even though it is just a small portion of Nigerian men talking foolishly.
thank you for clarifying....I did misunderstand
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

it's not ebola fever, and U're welcome. Your thinking process just gives me the shivers. Are u a counselor or were u raised by Einstein or something?
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: Hahaha, that's a funny question. And why asking me?
oopsi!! Going through your posts had cleared tht up, U're obviously a dude..
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by hermesprogidy(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2014
Quit all these lame arguments.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. south african babes i.e. 30s and above, have more awesome booties than their nigerian counterparts. Hence as a die hard butt man, south african babes are clearly more attractive than nigerian babes.. The judge has spoken. Any nigerian babe offended by this should go do some butt implant. Lol..
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2014
naija girls b figure 8

south African girls got big butty

picture of a Nigerian. wot do u tink abt dis pic

Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2014
hermesprogidy: it's not ebola fever, and U're welcome. Your thinking process just gives me the shivers. Are u a counselor or were u raised by Einstein or something?

Lol I think this is a pick up line only a nerd can relate to grin Im flattered but no. I just like to speak my mind
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by jotey(m): 7:29am On Aug 04, 2014
Fulaman198:

Sorry I disagree, you don't sound like you have ever been to Nigeria one day in your life
have you seen. a south African girl b4
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by xp17(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: Hey girl, ugly Mexican girls can be classified pretty in Nigeria. You need to see these Mexicans. Though I haven't been in a relationship with any but my friend did. The only problem is that they're high maintenance and you must take them to night club every weekend, even sometimes weekdays, their lives really suck. I don't like that kind of life style. Too much clubbing is bad. So I declined to have one.
everything you wrote is the opposite. cultured Latino ladies don't club, they have similar culture with Africa, except those that got Americanized.
talking about beauty, most latino ladies re below the average women's height and have big tummy with flat a'ss .
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2014
xp17: everything you wrote is the opposite. cultured Latino ladies don't club, they have similar culture with Africa, except those that got Americanized.
talking about beauty, most latino ladies re below the average women's height and have big tummy with flat a'ss .

Look, let me tell you, if you can't drink, smoke or go clubbing, then Latino babes are not for you. Most of them live crazy life. The guy who dated a very pretty and cultured Latino babe was my roommate. We lived in the same apartment. His girl-friend always admire mine then because she's so pretty too and do not live her kind of lifestyle. But trouble started when she said to my girl that, she's gonna hook me up with her friend. That her friend needs me. Imagine what it'll be like when she loses her boyfriend to another woman? Her friend's been eyeing me and I dear not talk with her when my chick is around. Foreign girls love with all their heart and are ready to die because of love.

Even though some are not so tall but they are hot. Super hot.

I guess you need to get laid first so as to accept the truth.
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Fulaman198(m): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2014
jotey: have you seen. a south African girl b4

Yes I have
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2014
hermesprogidy: Quit all these lame arguments.. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. south african babes i.e. 30s and above, have more awesome booties than their nigerian counterparts. Hence as a die hard butt man, south african babes are clearly more attractive than nigerian babes.. The judge has spoken. Any nigerian babe offended by this should go do some butt implant. Lol..
hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes I have
cool. Hope U do understand now. get the most out of life now! smiley
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Lol I think this is a pick up line only a nerd can relate to grin Im flattered but no. I just like to speak my mind

greetings, my baby, how did you know it's a pick up line? tell me cheesy
Re: South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls by coache(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2014
Kinkybraids:

Hello kinky, I'm still waiting........it ain't nice to keep a gentle man waiting for too long is it? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.