Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. (37341 Views)

The Chronicles Of An Enthusiastic Agriprenure / Buhari Set To Launch N20bn Loan For Rice Farmers On Tuesday / Short Report: How To Start Cat-fish Processing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2015
excess4luv:

500 fingerlings, what of the price, is it OK? What feed size should i start with and for how long.
Fingerlings prices vary depending on their quality. Like me now, if i ever decide( i dont sell my Fingerlings) i sell for 40 naira. So individual sellers have different prices. Try to upload progress pictures. I will like to see them and advice where needed. Feed size depend on fish size, this is why i said you should upload pictures
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by excess4luv: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
jam04:

Fingerlings prices vary depending on their quality. Like me now, if i ever decide( i dont sell my Fingerlings) i sell for 40 naira. So individual sellers have different prices. Try to upload progress pictures. I will like to see them and advice where needed. Feed size depend on fish size, this is why i said you should upload pictures
sir, i will upload pix as soon as i procure the fingerlings, still securing the area.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
excess4luv:

sir, i will upload pix as soon as i procure the fingerlings, still securing the area.

plz how are u securing the area?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by excess4luv: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
mercylicious:

plz how are u securing the area?
its an open backyard, and susceptible to intruders, so am using zinc as fence.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
pls what's d latest price of their various sizes oooo.need ur reply oooo.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls what's d latest price of their various sizes oooo.need ur reply oooo.
I buy in bulk of 150 bags and above at discount rate. Retail price is around 5200
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
jam04:

I buy in bulk of 150 bags and above at discount rate. Retail price is around 5200
OK Thks dude
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Success has many enemies...they tend to smear our good brand but our reputation outshine their smear....do good always, you never knew when it will come back to reward you
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by Johnnyessence(m): 3:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Johnnyessence:
OK Thks dude
Bro next plan now is d marketing of d fish, A farmer I met last month was telling me about tons of fish when d buyers want to buy d fish in bulk pls explain this to me sir. In d area d play pond is a fish goes for #500 and above bro still much except explanation on d marketing aspect Thks for ur reply I will be expecting it.pls like how much will someone sell 500pieces I know some will av dies but not so much like 20-25. I will soon sell them probably in d month of may I will sell them ooo.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Bro next plan now is d marketing of d fish, A farmer I met last month was telling me about tons of fish when d buyers want to buy d fish in bulk pls explain this to me sir. In d area d play pond is a fish goes for #500 and above bro still much except explanation on d marketing aspect Thks for ur reply I will be expecting it.pls like how much will someone sell 500pieces I know some will av dies but not so much like 20-25. I will soon sell them probably in d month of may I will sell them ooo.

You sell according to their weight. You scale and sell with the corresponding price for that weight
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2015
what a wonderful season this is...we keep soaring while enemies keep monitoring our progress. there is secret to every business, dont struggle or argue about it. ask and it shall be given to you.

Pictures dont lie.. this is massive.this pond has[b] 4.5tons[/b] of fishes

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 7:09am On Apr 13, 2015
they are angry because we refuse to sell our E-book to them..hehehhehehe. In the opening post on this thread, it was clearly stated that the Ebook is not for everyone even if you have the money to afford it. i do not sell to you if you fail my initial test. i wont sell to those that are not serious about fish farming. It is a powerful secret book. it is extraordinary.

for the records, i have only sold just 8 pieces since last year when it was first written. till today, the privileged owners still make contact to thank me and acknowledged that truly the ebook isnt meant for everyone as it will expose the secret of the business.

why not accept fate and ask innocent questions rather than lurk around the thread to spy on us.lol. they even went as far as post disparaging content about us on their thread, the wise MOD saw through their mischievous plan and deleted their hateful posts. HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING IS A FRAUD WHEN YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SCAMMED OR HEAR SCAM STORIES. isn't this stupidity of the highest order or is it foolish desperation my advice to you is to purge yourself of hate so that you can grow. one of my ebook buyers is growing really fast and good he is about to become the biggest fish supplier in lagos... yes you read me right.. BIGGEST in Lagos.another buyer is coming up real big in Abia state.they were patient to learn through the stages and all is set for their ground breaking. that's how myself and my partners' in progress roll.

Sorry for the short rant, i just dont like people with hate for fellow human being in their mind. attached is one of the aquifer holes for a partner. this was installed in Abia state. this is a real deal breaker smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2015
aquifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jaz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
nice one
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
jaz:
nice one

Thank you
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jaz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
how much did you do your borehole
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
jaz:
how much did you do your borehole

135,000. Price vary depending on location and soil type
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jaz(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
ok bro. me sef dey come. I dey ur back
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
sorry for poor picture quality.. video coming soon. these fishes are 5 months old and the average weight is 1.8kg minimum. the key here is to feed your fishes well and with the appropriate feeds. i have heard stories of farmers feeding their older fishes with 'eba' dead pigs and the like and i cant but marvel at their gullibility. someone here on Nairaland shared his experience on how he lost over 6000 fishes to this crude method. i will share his story shortly

good feed formula=good fishes. do not learn the hard way.

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by gimbafish(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
am managing some farm the are doing well initially but when I add fingerlings in other I start facing problems it seem like bacteria infection because I noticed wound in their body and Babels is cutting then motarlity is high. pls what antibiotic best to use
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
gimbafish:
am managing some farm the are doing well initially but when I add fingerlings in other I start facing problems it seem like bacteria infection because I noticed wound in their body and Babels is cutting then motarlity is high. pls what antibiotic best to use

Wounds on their body? They might be eating themselves. What do you mean you add fingerlings??
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by gimbafish(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
gimbafish:
I mean when I do my second stocking in other pond then the problem occur but the first stock was OK and doing well
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
Can you snap them?
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jaz(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
nice one. can you post pictures of a few single fishes
jam04:
sorry for poor picture quality.. video coming soon. these fishes are 5 months old and the average weight is 1.8kg minimum. the key here is to feed your fishes well and with the appropriate feeds. i have heard stories of farmers feeding their older fishes with 'eba' dead pigs and the like and i cant but marvel at their gullibility. someone here on Nairaland shared his experience on how he lost over 6000 fishes to this crude method. i will share his story shortly

good feed formula=good fishes. do not learn the hard way.
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
jaz:
nice one. can you post pictures of a few single fishes

If time permit tomorrow, I will upload the video. Can't pick out the fishes until sale date. You will see them in action in the video. cheesy
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Video of feeding session. there are 4500 pieces of fish in this pond of 32ft X 32ft X 7ft size. they eat a total of 125kg everyday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M02Wa0naotc
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 5:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
Great evening it is..
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 7:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Good morning
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2015
Made considerable sales yesterday, 4.3 tons. Pics and story to come later
Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2015
boys are smiling smiley

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 9:56pm On May 15, 2015
fishessss

Re: Cat Fish Enthusiastic Farmers/lovers Come In Here And Lets Discuss. by jam04(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2015
seeing is believing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Step By Step Journey Into Poultry Business ( Pics) / Harvest From A Nairalander's Peasant Farm (pictures) / Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.