Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23049 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by daben1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
faithugo64: ok i pray no1 will experience that,but what if it happens,what will you do?pick race?
dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall b4 he run oo...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jahbiz: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: everyone else ll runaway, even your partner, but one person "sweet mother".

sweet mother , I no go forget you, for all these things wey you do for me.

the next time anyone here create a topic on
mum
vs
wife,
I'd smack the person with an axe.
U got m laughing from mile 2 to mile 12.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tranxo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hehe, she is 17...are you still interested? #TeamYerima#
do you have an elder sister?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Olusanya333(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I'll love d person d more ni...
see who dey talk ooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by sawhite: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
truth bee told oo, i will run oo, if a mother k
an throw her 2yr old child out cuz she has been infected wif ebola talk less of a spouse who i kan easily replace jawe abeg oo i now won die, i must see a flying car b4 i die ooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Dreyl(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
princessayesha:
Thas the only option
owkay,which northern state do u resyd?seems i knw u b4
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
tranxo:
do you have an elder sister?
I no get, na only me waka come grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
Olusanya333: see who dey talk ooo
wetin do am
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Tonetonz(f): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: I'll love d person d more ni...
hmmmm*lips sealed tho*
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
faithugo64: enya i hope u will kiss ur partner bye before running away

the most she will get is a wave goodbye from me and the kids. this is the same thing that will happen if it is family members.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by ekiloui(f): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
On a serious note tho..if your male partner gets ebola and eventually survives it..DO NOT! I repeat DO NOT have sexual intercourse with him until atleast 2 months. The male semen carries ebola for atleast 50 days after the virus leaves the body and once there is intercourse with someone else the disease will be transferred.

I pray those that have it now will survive this ebola scare will end.
Be careful!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by walexhomeboy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
I wıl nt gıv up on d person cause God neva gav up on me
I wıl pray for d person ı knw Ǥ☺Ď wıl heal d person
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
walexhomeboy: I wıl nt gıv up on d person cause God neva gav up on me
I wıl pray for d person ı knw Ǥ☺Ď wıl heal d person

then if thats the case why dont you go to the busiest expressway, close your eyes and run accross....and see if you are not going to meet your maker. NONSENSE!!!!
you better open your eyes and look around you, God gave up on you (and the rest) a long time ago!!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by ebonyjummy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You know I asked my husband this question last week @ 'why are people so afraid of death?', and he said he has never thought in that line.
I can't imagine life without my husband, and I don't pray for anything to happen to me either, bc he might not survive it. The way he acts when am sick, I keep praying to God to give him the strength, just incase you know?
That's so sweet of u! May ur love wax stronger ijn. Amen.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by justi4jesu(f): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Arbiola(f): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
Like Nicki Minaj I still love
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Paulv(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
jimmy4x:
Love wantintin....smiley
since when have you been married??
y asking
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by dutch4u(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
It means things fall apart be that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Olusanya333(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: wetin do am
Uno fit do am ni.If u fit do am make i go contact ebola xo una go love mi.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Paulv: y asking
see me see question o, are you her husband
Kachisbarbie, see me see wahala o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by roufy235(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin
if shekau and his members gets it they will spread it in north without going to hospital for isolation.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Olusanya333: Uno fit do am ni.If u fit do am make i go contact ebola xo una go love mi.
Na oyo u dey oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Olusanya333(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Na oyo u dey oo
Don catch u red-handed now dat u r just trolling.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by KINDORRA996(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
even if love is blind when ebola come the love go know abeg no be hiv oh make she go with all my bitter cola and salt
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonetonz: hmmmm*lips sealed tho*
Talk jhur

Been a while oo..u just forgot me there
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by experimentist: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
UjSizzle:
English please undecided
as in, u no go letme go kiss u go die there that's why I love you.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Tonetonz(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Talk jhur

Been a while oo..u just forgot me there
how can I forget you,your reply shocked me ni
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tranxo(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I no get, na only me waka come grin
Chai! An elder sis would have made much sense ooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonetonz: how can I forget you,your reply shocked me ni
wetin do am

D guy go soon die ni.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Tonetonz(f): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2014

D guy go soon die ni.
ehnehn
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tonetonz: ehnehn
So I know say his days are numbered na...so amma love him like never before
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Liamm(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2014

D guy go soon die ni.
go to bed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / Guys Only: Post Ur Picture, Let Me C How Handsome U R. / I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.