Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23045 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
Liamm: go to bed
Na u I dey kuku wait for
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Liamm(m): 10:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Na u I dey kuku wait for
me don cover blanket already. I no know wetin u dey wait 4 again cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Liamm: me don cover blanket already. I no know wetin u dey wait 4 again cheesy
oya close ur eyes
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Liamm(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: oya close ur eyes
m supposed to watch over you grin. Close your eyes first cool.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
MRbrownJAY: take the kids and run away from her.....

hahahaha.....nawa oo. You have forgotten that it is 'in sickness and in health' and 'till death do us part'!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by BluStreak(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You know I asked my husband this question last week @ 'why are people so afraid of death?', and he said he has never thought in that line.
I can't imagine life without my husband, and I don't pray for anything to happen to me either, bc he might not survive it. The way he acts when am sick, I keep praying to God to give him the strength, just incase you know?

You are just awesome is all I can say. God bless ur union. Lucky hubby.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 10, 2014
Leave my own girlfriend because of ebola make she die alone, people never understand how i see that lady, d love i have for her is not just feelings or emotions, itz somtn supernatural and somehow i don't care if she feels samr way or will make same sacrifice for me. The least I will do is lick her skin and die with her, after all we all gonna die one way. D only tn separating she and I is only if she says she no want again or faults one of the laws establishing our relationship. Say love is wicked.. I love it maltreating me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
agrovick:
hey you

Hi how are you smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You ehn!angry

Can't believe you got 4likes for saying "you ehn" wetin I do emma?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

Can't believe you got 4likes for saying "you ehn" wetin I do emma?
You do me strong thing. Now,I no fit think straight again.embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
tolajumoke, come and answer o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by teeties(f): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
enya i hope u will kiss ur partner bye before running away ...there would be no point running anymore cos he would have been infected through her saliva fluid
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by McDarela(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Na serious question be this ooooo. haaaaaaaa dia ris God ooooooooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by agrovick(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

Hi how are you smiley
awesome. Where av u been?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
agrovick:
awesome. Where av u been?

Been around. Why? U miss me? tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: You do me strong thing. Now,I no fit think straight again.embarassed

If you no fit think straight, how you take know say I do you strong thing? undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

If you no fit think straight, how you take know say I do you strong thing? undecided
Abygirl,why nau? Why you dey do me like this?angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ohwhy:

angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Danhumprey: Abygirl,why nau? Why you dey do me like this?angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by agrovick(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2014
Ohwhy:

u can bet I did, i quoted u after the nairaland tsunami, guess u were still suffering from its hangover. U still make use of your mail?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
agrovick: u can bet I did, i quoted u after the nairaland tsunami, guess u were still suffering from its hangover. U still make use of your mail?

Lolz na so. Yeah I make use of it.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by agrovick(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ohwhy:

Lolz na so. Yeah I make use of it.
u'v got mail
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ohwhy:

undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
agrovick:
u'v got mail

So it seems
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by EREGBAWEI1: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
OMO EBOLA,HMM;MY EYES DON TEAR REACH BACK shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tolajumoke(f): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hawlahscho: tolajumoke, come and answer o.
hear wat...y calling my name?..y me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Sadly, some people, are meant to fall in love with each other, But not meant to be together."
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by asadike(f): 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
if na husband,i wil stay and struggle wit him. We wil travel to yoruba land where i was born to seek help bt if na boyfriend i fit run dependin on ow strong or weak d love
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:40am On Aug 18, 2014
tolajumoke: hear wat...y calling my name?..y me

Just contribute.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by DorisK(f): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
He is no longer my partner ooo. Wat shal it profit us if we both die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How 2 Spot A Hoe / Why Are You Not Married Yet / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.