Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23044 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Qelvin(m): 2:51am On Aug 09, 2014
i will spell it out to her in three concise words O.Y.O.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by wiringdpt(m): 3:13am On Aug 09, 2014
You no well o grin grin grin grin grin grin
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xp17(m): 3:20am On Aug 09, 2014
jumzzy448:

Hmmmm....you are so correct. just some days back, I was thinking about this ebola virus and the way those who contracted the disease were being isolated. I said to myself, should my husband fall a victim, can I decide not to go close to him? In my mind, I said maybe.

Then my thoughts shifted to my kids; then I told myself hell nooo....no one and I mean no one can stop me from going close and even carrying my kids. the ebola will have to infect the both of us.

May God not let us and our family members fall a victim.
yes, my mum would always say "the death that ll kill any of my children should kill me instead".

@okijajuju1, I don't know where you got your ideology from.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by chiefdiye(m): 3:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Both the kids n myself will bid her farewell and go strait to the village to do her funeral.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Sabotage4700(m): 3:27am On Aug 09, 2014
Add salt to your bathing water to
prevent Ebola
Add pepper to your bathing
water to prevent HIV/AIDS
Add acid to your bathing water
to prevent road/air accident
Add colanuts + pepper + acid to
prevent natural deaths.
Shebi una sabi send yeye
messages? Oya send this one too.
Sign by me wey no get name
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Swiftboy(m): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2014
faithugo64: ok i pray no1 will experience that,but what if it happens,what will you do?pick race?
I will not panic...I realized its not gona help the situation.I will contact the health authorities,get tested,and pray for a miracle because GOD pass ebola.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Flygerian1(m): 6:38am On Aug 09, 2014
faithugo64: ok i pray no1 will experience that,but what if it happens,what will you do?pick race?
Ere nla.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 09, 2014
sirjohnson:

Do you know that I am so emotional I had glossy eyes while reading your mum's story? I lost my mum too when I was 15, thats 13 years ago, I cried like I never did before and would never do
Eyah, I'm soooo sorry bro, im a very emotional person too, I just don't want bad things happening to people, it saddens my heart when I just think about how inevitable some happenings are, everybody who really know me call me a girl, dey wud say I talk like one, I act like one, I'm too emotional like one, I even walk like a girl, even my gf wud just laugh me nd call me a girl, d last tym we took a picture together, she was like, Femi, wont you pose like a girl....I just dey shake my head for me cheesy
15 years?? that wud have been sooo hard for you sad
hope you are fine and making her proud now, The Lord be with you sir.
Moms are such wonderful creatures....May God protect our Parents, Moms especially.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Sezua(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2014
onstelly:
Doing what the doctors adviced
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Sezua(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2014
onstelly:
Doing what the doctors adviced
saying that at first would av been better
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by eddieedoho: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2014
Question for all Nairalanders; DOES OLIVE OIL HAS THE POWER TO PROTECT? PLEASE I NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by onstelly(f): 7:09am On Aug 09, 2014
Sezua:
saying that at first would av been better
Lol meaning, saying it before or after what difference does it make
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Itoroetti(m): 7:10am On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: everyone else ll runaway, even your partner, but one person "sweet mother".

sweet mother , I no go forget you, for all these things wey you do for me.

the next time anyone here create a topic on
mum
vs
wife,
I'd smack the person with an axe.

omg!u made me drip with tears.no one like mum.none at all.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jennybright(f): 7:12am On Aug 09, 2014
why is everyone saying "her" the question here is your partner and not she or abi ebola now turned to be women affair.

@ OP: what you think is what you will get; as for me and my family we are greater than d greatest ebola because greater is HE that is in us than he that is in ebola. chikina.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Itoroetti(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You know I asked my husband this question last week @ 'why are people so afraid of death?', and he said he has never thought in that line.
I can't imagine life without my husband, and I don't pray for anything to happen to me either, bc he might not survive it. The way he acts when am sick, I keep praying to God to give him the strength, just incase you know?

i pray every man meet a wife like u and all d husbands should be like urs

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Itoroetti(m): 7:14am On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
You know I asked my husband this question last week @ 'why are people so afraid of death?', and he said he has never thought in that line.
I can't imagine life without my husband, and I don't pray for anything to happen to me either, bc he might not survive it. The way he acts when am sick, I keep praying to God to give him the strength, just incase you know?

i pray every man meet a wife like u and all d husbands should be like urs
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Chlorin: 7:16am On Aug 09, 2014
Danhumprey: But they say "love is blind".lipsrsealed
but this time it wil c oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Sezua(m): 7:52am On Aug 09, 2014
onstelly:
Lol meaning, saying it before or after what difference does it make
using "do the needful' wasn't needful because nobody know d needful
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tomiobj(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2014
faithugo64: enya i hope u will kiss ur partner bye before running away
Den Ull av a bonus. Ull get away with the money nd virus (as jara)
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jennylove7575(f): 8:41am On Aug 09, 2014
angela98: jenny u are too funny..u dis pretty rivers babe u no fit change..I thot u said u won't upload ur pix?. U look gorgeous though.. Inbox me, how is the preparation going?.. grin grin inshort call me
Angie ha ha ha.I no pretty reach u o. Pls spare my neck o. Ha ha.yeah sure will ring
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by sirjohnson(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2014
jimmy4x:
Eyah, I'm soooo sorry bro, im a very emotional person too, I just don't want bad things happening to people, it saddens my heart when I just think about how inevitable some happenings are, everybody who really know me call me a girl, dey wud say I talk like one, I act like one, I'm too emotional like one, I even walk like a girl, even my gf wud just laugh me nd call me a girl, d last tym we took a picture together, she was like, Femi, wont you pose like a girl....I just dey shake my head for me cheesy
15 years?? that wud have been sooo hard for you sad
hope you are fine and making her proud now, The Lord be with you sir.
Moms are such wonderful creatures....May God protect our Parents, Moms especially.

lolz......Thanks so much. I am making her proud. Thanks once again. One love bro.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by onstelly(f): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2014
Sezua: using "do the needful' wasn't needful because nobody know d needful
I know the needful but the thing is this, is hard cos a loved one is involved here
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by guyANDROID1: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Right now, my husband is my partner....
If he has the virus, we may have to die together.
Or be cured together better still.

May God bless and increase you with knowledge.

I guess you are OR you'll be a good mother.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Bolt3(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45am On Aug 09, 2014
xp17: yes, my mum would always say "the death that ll kill any of my children should kill me instead".

@okijajuju1, I don't know where you got your ideology from.

All I said is that your mother is actually your father's Wife.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by wayne4loan: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin
babe u d bomb, u asset is very tatanlizing.. #ilovedembigandbeautiful
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Sezua(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2014
onstelly:
I know the needful but the thing is this, is hard cos a loved one is involved here
ok.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2014
DukeNija:

Please do you have a younger sister? I'm single and strategically searching. cheesy
Hehe, she is 17...are you still interested? #TeamYerima#
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by DukeNija(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hehe, she is 17...are you still interested? #TeamYerima#

Lol @ team yerima grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2014
I'll love d person d more ni...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by princessayesha(f): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Dreyl: pick race? Fine girl like u tongue
Thas the only option
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Endougs(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Simply Put on my racing shoes and even usian bolt can't catch me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which State In Nigeria Has The BEST Of Wife Materials / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / Why Are You Not Married Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.