Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? (23041 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing That Your Partner Has Ever Done To You? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Name One Bad Habit Your Partner Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xtervaganza(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
natureblack: I would ensure its transfered to a lot of ghanians as possible.

Those people are bassttards
Chai!

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Dreyl(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
princessayesha: Pick race.......
pick race? Fine girl like u tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Onwe101(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Haha be it my wife or my gf....i go pick race...LUV ends sharply....i wil just quietly whisper to her ears..."Swty u knw if I was the one infected u ll run..but sorry it wasn't me...ill always luv u" PICK RACE
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by IronBoi(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
princessayesha: Pick race.......

wat makes u think u too will b free frm it , rem d Virus is transmitted tru body fluid too, na only God fit save person fr d mata.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xtervaganza(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest: Wao!!.....Horrified by the comments a lot of men are posting about their reactions and what actions they would take, if their partners were to come down with such diseases.
and you did not see anything wrong with what some ladies posted

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xtervaganza(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
glitest: Wao!!.....Horrified by the comments a lot of men are posting about their reactions and what actions they would take, if their partners were to come down with such diseases.
and you did not see anything wrong in what some ladies posted

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by 1stola: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Sezua(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
onstelly: Now this is hard but I will do the needful
wat is d needful?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by PROCTOR: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dont let me even imagine........................
Oh boy where is dis bag of salt.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
remember your wedding vows folks ( for better , for worst / richer or poorer / sickness / health ) together for ever .

can do just anything for love .

will definitely opt for a miracle .......

else.........

BTW: not married yet...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by IronBoi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Onwe101: Haha be it my wife or my gf....i go pick race...LUV ends sharply....i wil just quietly whisper to her ears..."Swty u knw if I was the one infected u ll run..but sorry it wasn't me...ill always luv u" PICK RACE
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by IronBoi(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
jreyez:
cant stop laughing in Spanish
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by tijjanioyan: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin
no b 4beta 4worse una swear?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
xtervaganza: and you did not see anything wrong in what some ladies posted

I caught a glimpse of one of the female post... Its unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by experimentist: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
I trust Ujsizzle, she nah guh le guh
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jennylove7575(f): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
sirjohnson:

See you that I have been tripping for since, so you be wicked person
ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin ;Dha ha ha ha..Abeg this thing funny...ha ha grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by xp17(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Your mother is actually your fathers Wife... #Riddle.
mum is always the last man standing

First pic is mum and child
While the second pic is wife and husband

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by sirjohnson(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
jimmy4x: I pray she doesn't get infected buh if it happens, I'm soooo gonna cry, azzin, serious cry, the day my mom had an accident,( seeing her on the sick bed, lieing there with bruised face nd wounds on her body) was when I knew I could really cry like a baby...d tears came out unexpectedly nd I ran out to cry too hard ignoring onlookers, went back inside, looked at her, went to hold nd hugged her, started another round of tears, she started petting me to stop crying that she wud b fine, I was a graduate then o nd over 20 years old sef.
When the driver that hit her came, I almost killed him.

Do you know that I am so emotional I had glossy eyes while reading your mum's story? I lost my mum too when I was 15, thats 13 years ago, I cried like I never did before and would never do
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Sheenor: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
I forbid it in first place.....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Miner13: 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: Na titanic love I dey do o...I will die for him and save him.. grin grin story! I will try get his ATM card pin number off him, clear his account and leave him to die shocked no dats evil....I will quickly take a life insurance policy on him with me as the beneficiary.. sad not good....I will scrape his body fluid inside a bottle and pour it in my ex drink.. shocked no more evil... I will contact shekau and enroll him with boko haram.. That way him and shekau go shake hands. Plus the members.. undecided seemed like a good idea... grin grin grin grin this is one of the funniest topic on naira land... grin grin

you mean say na only you sidon reason like so. memh!

your brain is multifaceted grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jennylove7575(f): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
tijjanioyan: no b 4beta 4worse una swear?
ha ha ha beta wetin? Ebola wasn't part of the contract.. oo ha ha ha
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by smileandlove(f): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: Hey guys fears over it has been confirmed by the National Health care centre of the United States in Conjunction with NAFDAC,tested and proved,they urge Nigerian's most especially to take this precaution to help reduce the spread of this deadly virus EBOLA in the update it was said that all nigerians should Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola! I pray we won't be victim IJN #Amen for my self.
for bringing this prescription, your already a victim.

Back to the topic, if we have kids, iwill have to stay away. Because the kids will need one of us to take care of them, in case it turns out bad. But without kids we will die/survive.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by donkross1(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
faithugo64: ok i pray no1 will experience that,but what if it happens,what will you do?pick race?
if na fine girl like you, ama stay with her

undecided

AM I MAD ??
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jennylove7575(f): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Miner13:

you mean say na only you sidon reason like so. memh!

your brain is multifaceted grin grin grin
Ebola dey make person reason fast o...ha ha ha ha
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by enomasly: 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
I created this thread before you but then mods there is god sad.... May ebola catch you and your spouse....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by sirjohnson(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha grin grin grin ;Dha ha ha ha..Abeg this thing funny...ha ha grin grin

This is what I saw on your profile: Signature: no shaking. dont try to hook up with me if you are underage, immature, rude and still living with ur parent. thanks angela98

I am not underage, am...well I can say I am mature to some degree, am not rude and am not living with my parent...No one would disturb us when doing bend down low

You share the same name with my ex. Jenny.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Pectoris(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Give support

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Miner13: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
will just press RED button
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
I'll stick around though careful enough not to contract the virus and ask her to make peace with God but I won't run away when she needed me most ,after all it could have been me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by Neroanna(f): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
lmao. U r bad!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Has the Ebola virus? by jennylove7575(f): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
sirjohnson:

This is what I saw on your profile: Signature: no shaking. dont try to hook up with me if you are underage, immature, rude and still living with ur parent. thanks angela98

I am not underage, am...well I can say I am mature to some degree, am not rude and am not living with my parent...No one would disturb us when doing bend down low

You share the same name with my ex. Jenny.
u sure am not ur ex?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / How Can I Get This Cute Guy? / Why Are You Not Married Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.