Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry (95396 Views)

I DID NOT start the salt cure rumor, only created awareness of d hoax / Lady Who Started The Salt & Water Ebola Cure Rumour Comes Out, Tenders Apology / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by onatisi(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2014
Onions mixed with chilly pepper and petrol applied to human skin can and will cure ebola . Confirmed info. Try it and thank me later
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by SegunFlames(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2014
[b]Viewing this topic: onstelly(f), IHate9ja1(m), obyrich(m), spywareczar(m), vanguard2013(m), Henry22(m), Monarchmindset(m), obed92, Calebosko(m), mexxy24, SEVO7, adehsenior, Silensa(m), phemmyjohnson, EngrAbiola, Mightyify(m), mofuflex(m), Vick4v(m), Sylverkenz(m), Tripleclick, ifeanyichima, 5minsmadness, nneh1(f), akrufus08(m), Segipaul, babadee1(m), melodyj(m), Princewell2012, GSKing, elbinmanny, kenny15(m), Lokogoma, rhozay96(m), topwiz(m), Blaqsmith(m), NaijaTalkTown(m), sonogo(m), horlabiyi, danniyal(m), orlaryhincah(m), sisqology(m), Elementdaking(m), 1stUnique(m), ab3458(m), MuniruA(m), chalbert, Pluslargent, Randerl, nadico(m), funshae, Benart, thormywa, DRealGeesam1(f), bayogbite(m), abt(m), ladywise, muyiwa101, Elxandre(m), Cupidarrow, tutaboi(m), Capableben(m), drbiola(m), oluwashegunfunm, Amefrica(m), chii8(f), dcahamp001, Tapout(m), DheEmir(m), Alishachris, Elsielex, bountiouz, bosunjohns, musb92yahooco, bollify(m), olaide721, emydiddy(m), youngwolf(m), Anaskie(m), prodiG(m), crownprince7(m), dasparrow, Adeola894, micbabs(m), Chrisjane(f), hulkmandaza(m), gab4u, Diamondpen(m), ayusco85(m), toluene2016(m), smartoliver(m), Udehpaschal1(m), SimaDida(m), brilapluz(m), Hardeyoye, deewon56, Superstar007(m), dunkem21(m), killercute16, elinma, chukwuma10, Inik(m), Flexskillz(m), sammycarz(m), cheries, hazyfm, KENNEDYPHD, yajebu, mfonjones, stanchuks(m), ChelseaKings, oladimejiX, donsteady(m), davedozz(m), Dawinlove(m), Twinmama(f), konnet, chiebube, ojuoluwani(m), freshpreshy, phunmie3107, maingwaest(f), bouqui009(f), xynerise(m), chibuzz89, worldman2, kirian202(m), 1one(m), Hernyolar(f), atookss87, Albert0011(m), sandy409(m), RuxyG, venorite, Edunwa302(m), mariannlove(f), tommylee07, Mrvirgin, barika2011(m), justphillips(m), lonngmann(m), kayusbrown(m), Kenneth205(m), hueyReckless, whytet01, KMJY(m), cupid4ig(m), DaGC(m), pendusky(m), Worldchamp(f), bigomoh, Bimfo(m), Djicemob(m), ibrodex, speezyWears, ZeusAyo, andresia, Bestluv584(f), bolafez(m), kullozone(m), Uglyduckling, naijalien, Mpeace(m), Rahmas(f), Drive512(m), NET1(m), stdavidsally, Valfrankie(m), Janetozi(f), trillville(m), yankson27(m), Preboy, halilu44, asog, Kjking(m), fulloflife, sallee(f), Aksimple47, amiibaby, tee4light, Okaka27(m), ugopeter(m), tuffgongjo(m), pamcode(m), OYEBIMPE01, camizzy(f), Trizyd, ifyalways(f), Kenny4lyfe(m), oladipoolaitan(m), Michdear(f), eksbabe(f), 2chainzz(m), lordspiritual(m), Agbgift(f), lat4real, ojokojonwanyi(f), boudinage, masperano(m), 80million1, Oliversamuel, waja(m), ano460, yummy001, TreasuredGlory, Archmed, bisdam25, Tiano01, Datsleekdude, pastrydelightz(f), adisaade2012(m), dammydoo(m), freecharles(m), bluebros, valkingsley(m), nuelnuel, MizEmpress(f), platz(m), IronBoi(m), boneruns(m), mindurbiznes, adelacuna(m), NLFreak(m), gebest, Barselonia(m), bosun11(m), Happywoman(f), onatisi(m), finofaya, emeka762001, MIB1(m), santosslam, Yomite22(m), ObiOkpor(m), abasifo(m), yemminz, Frankenstein(m), arocheezy(m), ideology(m), DANADAMS, Almeria(f) and 423 guest(s)[/b]

ChAiiiii!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by cirmuell(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2014
elari:

No!
U are d really dumb one for believing it.
you are really stupid, never said i believed it...go check my previous post ode.angry but if you have brain at all you'll know that people can and will do anything for survival. eranko.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Skmoda360(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1:
This is serious. The rumor is everywhere already.
I have sent out another broadcast message to apologize. The problem is people are not believing me.
I don't really believe dis in d first place

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by kullozone(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2014
johnwizey: Dis OP is a bastard, daughter of a bitcch. You are jokin with something dat threatens the human race. Oloshi ode, na dat ebola go kpai you.
na mad girl...instead of her to just keep quite nd accept all d insults wit a 'thank you' she stil dey form.
adonbiliv her tho!

2 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by waja(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1:
So i should have just kept quiet abi.
Who knew people will take it this serious.
Nairaland has too many kids. Mind how you talk to me pls!
. Your mumu no get square root. U make salt enter my eyes by 2a.m and you are talking gibberish here. My recharge card finished and my closest rival (Dangote) has enriched His purse. In fact thunder go fire your yansh.

4 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Djoshea(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
Monarchmindset: i kinda like this guy, i have always wanted to pull a BIG PRANK like this, #bestprankoftheyear by the way you all of you that bath with one litre of salt and water this morning, didn't your common sense tell you that you can't kill a virus with salt is it an earth worm.
pls help me ask them o.someone started something AS A JOKE! Watz wrong in dt.why are people casting stones when each one of them at one point or the other must have made a joke about this same ebola.those who fell for it are just turning a blind eye to their gullibility.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by ayusco85(m): 10:24am On Aug 08, 2014
If you received any message about salt in warm water preventing Ebola and you believed and spread that message, here are some small 'tips' for you:1. Kindly go to your university, polytechnic or college of education and return your degree certificate2. Also please ensure you refund ALL the fees your parents paid on your education.
IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT 2 FEMALE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS CAME UP WITH THE SALT & WATER THING but unfortunately, many gullible Nigerians especially we the elites fell for it to the extent of some hospitalised due to high consumption of salty water. I sincerely dont regret putting off my phone b4 going to bed last 9te

4 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2014
You should be detained for leading so many people astray

How are we even sure that you the one that started this madness or you just looking for cheap attention? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by leyeg: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2014
@Op..mere reading your replies,I can see that u lack characters..how on earth will u indulge urself and be the pioneer of such joke..Ebola is a deadly disease for crying out loud..researches hav bin made on ow to stop the virus,and u tink the best u can do is to sit and crack expensive jokes....# You need to grow up and face your studies..

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by freecharles(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2014
you must be joking and want to make fp with this topic....I mean my mum woke me up while I was in the peak of my sleep to cme and bath with salty hot water undecided
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Azeez532(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2014
@op,just watch as security agents storm your school to get you,you will learn a lesson

2 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Barselonia(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2014
SegunFlames: [b]Viewing this topic: onstelly(f), IHate9ja1(m), obyrich(m), spywareczar(m), vanguard2013(m), Henry22(m), Monarchmindset(m), obed92, Calebosko(m), mexxy24, SEVO7, adehsenior, Silensa(m), phemmyjohnson, EngrAbiola, Mightyify(m), mofuflex(m), Vick4v(m), Sylverkenz(m), Tripleclick, ifeanyichima, 5minsmadness, nneh1(f), akrufus08(m), Segipaul, babadee1(m), melodyj(m), Princewell2012, GSKing, elbinmanny, kenny15(m), Lokogoma, rhozay96(m), topwiz(m), Blaqsmith(m), NaijaTalkTown(m), sonogo(m), horlabiyi, danniyal(m), orlaryhincah(m), sisqology(m), Elementdaking(m), 1stUnique(m), ab3458(m), MuniruA(m), chalbert, Pluslargent, Randerl, nadico(m), funshae, Benart, thormywa, DRealGeesam1(f), bayogbite(m), abt(m), ladywise, muyiwa101, Elxandre(m), Cupidarrow, tutaboi(m), Capableben(m), drbiola(m), oluwashegunfunm, Amefrica(m), chii8(f), dcahamp001, Tapout(m), DheEmir(m), Alishachris, Elsielex, bountiouz, bosunjohns, musb92yahooco, bollify(m), olaide721, emydiddy(m), youngwolf(m), Anaskie(m), prodiG(m), crownprince7(m), dasparrow, Adeola894, micbabs(m), Chrisjane(f), hulkmandaza(m), gab4u, Diamondpen(m), ayusco85(m), toluene2016(m), smartoliver(m), Udehpaschal1(m), SimaDida(m), brilapluz(m), Hardeyoye, deewon56, Superstar007(m), dunkem21(m), killercute16, elinma, chukwuma10, Inik(m), Flexskillz(m), sammycarz(m), cheries, hazyfm, KENNEDYPHD, yajebu, mfonjones, stanchuks(m), ChelseaKings, oladimejiX, donsteady(m), davedozz(m), Dawinlove(m), Twinmama(f), konnet, chiebube, ojuoluwani(m), freshpreshy, phunmie3107, maingwaest(f), bouqui009(f), xynerise(m), chibuzz89, worldman2, kirian202(m), 1one(m), Hernyolar(f), atookss87, Albert0011(m), sandy409(m), RuxyG, venorite, Edunwa302(m), mariannlove(f), tommylee07, Mrvirgin, barika2011(m), justphillips(m), lonngmann(m), kayusbrown(m), Kenneth205(m), hueyReckless, whytet01, KMJY(m), cupid4ig(m), DaGC(m), pendusky(m), Worldchamp(f), bigomoh, Bimfo(m), Djicemob(m), ibrodex, speezyWears, ZeusAyo, andresia, Bestluv584(f), bolafez(m), kullozone(m), Uglyduckling, naijalien, Mpeace(m), Rahmas(f), Drive512(m), NET1(m), stdavidsally, Valfrankie(m), Janetozi(f), trillville(m), yankson27(m), Preboy, halilu44, asog, Kjking(m), fulloflife, sallee(f), Aksimple47, amiibaby, tee4light, Okaka27(m), ugopeter(m), tuffgongjo(m), pamcode(m), OYEBIMPE01, camizzy(f), Trizyd, ifyalways(f), Kenny4lyfe(m), oladipoolaitan(m), Michdear(f), eksbabe(f), 2chainzz(m), lordspiritual(m), Agbgift(f), lat4real, ojokojonwanyi(f), boudinage, masperano(m), 80million1, Oliversamuel, waja(m), ano460, yummy001, TreasuredGlory, Archmed, bisdam25, Tiano01, Datsleekdude, pastrydelightz(f), adisaade2012(m), dammydoo(m), freecharles(m), bluebros, valkingsley(m), nuelnuel, MizEmpress(f), platz(m), IronBoi(m), boneruns(m), mindurbiznes, adelacuna(m), NLFreak(m), gebest, Barselonia(m), bosun11(m), Happywoman(f), onatisi(m), finofaya, emeka762001, MIB1(m), santosslam, Yomite22(m), ObiOkpor(m), abasifo(m), yemminz, Frankenstein(m), arocheezy(m), ideology(m), DANADAMS, Almeria(f) and 423 guest(s)[/b]

ChAiiiii!!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
he be like Ebola Don catch u

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2014
xynerise:
Did it work for you?

Yes na...
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by greggng: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2014
I ve just been informed that ebola can be prevented by robbing tortose shit mixed with ogogoro on ur body
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Eberex(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2014
Some people think God's judgment is only based on things like stealing, lying and cursing. My dear do you know how many Nigerians who would curse you when they realize it was all a joke? God have mercy on you if someone whose prayers are always answered is a part of these group of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by xynerise: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2014
waja: . Your mumu no get square root. U make salt enter my eyes by 2a.m and you are talking gibberish here. My recharge card finished and my closest rival (Dangote) has enriched His purse. In fact thunder go fire your yansh.
grin grin Smh

4 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by BlueMurder(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2014
It's very unfortunate indeed. The rumour assumed a life of its own with some people not only bathing with it but also ingesting unhealthy amounts and applying it all over their bodies like some magic lotion! The health authorities need to immediately counter the misinformation before we start getting reports of salt-induced illnesses.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by valkingsley(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2014
bosun11:

omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hilarious......................speechless
I am in the park now at enugu and some roadside drug sellers are using that to market their drugs telling passersby to bathe with and drink salt water to cure and prevent all nyamanyama diseases. Btw I have edited my former post.
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by chlowi(f): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2014
@ OP I do not believe you, you are just trying so hard to create attention and a busy thread!!! Any body can come up to make the claim... that aside, ur responses to people hasbeen very childish... undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2014
I talk am,they no believe,dancing skelewu

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2014
Who are you that no one can talk to you? She has the right to express herself.
You dont expect everyone to take it lightly that is if you even started it or looking for cheap popularity. undecided

DRealGeesam1:
So i should have just kept quiet abi.
Who knew people will take it this serious.
Nairaland has too many kids. Mind how you talk to me pls!
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Bank450(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
DRealGeesam1:
Yh, as i said, funke was part of the plan. I sent mine 7pm. Funke was determined to beat me to the joke. She sent her's earlier, we are room mates in FUTA jibowu hostel. My room mates can bear me witness.
DRealGeesam1:
Yh, as i said, funke was part of the plan. I sent mine 7pm. Funke was determined to beat me to the joke. She sent her's earlier, we are room mates in FUTA jibowu hostel. My room mates can bear me witness.
DRealGeesam1:

Jibowu baa?? Oya make we see in front of sub
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
henryobinna: young lady! you see what you've caused, I think you should be arrested for character assasination.
character assasination bawo? how e resemble?
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by xynerise: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
olubukato:

Yes na...
Goodluck . I will take Small stout instead cheesy
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Pergrace: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by galadee(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Superstar007(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
DavidKissinger: You guys are falling for this too? Isn't it obvious she's just an attention seeker? undecided

At least it will help to inform the gullible people that fell for that sh.it to start using their brain
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Blaqsmith(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
If you received any message about
salt and warm water to bath to prevent EVD and you
also spread it, my tips for you.
1. Kindly go to your university, polytechnics. College
of education (even your secondary school) return
your certificate.
2. Make sure you refund all the fees paid for your
educations to your parents or guardians.
Illiteracy and ignorance kill faster than EBOLA
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by elari(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
cirmuell: you are really stupid, never said i believed it...go check my previous post ode.angry but if you have brain at all you'll know that people can and will do anything for survival. eranko.

See ote. People abi u. U wan use style cover face. Go siddon jor
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
xynerise:
Goodluck . I will take Small stout instead cheesy

Lolzzz... Omuti grin grin
Re: I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry by alufahh1982: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2014
Later this midnight i started getting calls and messages that i should drink salt water and bath with it.

All efforts to tell people that i was the one who started the joke failed. Only my friends who i mentioned earlier believed me. Even my mum could me this morning, i did not know what to tell her.

I am using this medium to beg you all to warn and tell everyone, before they drink salt and damage their health.
You are a big fool keep your apology
Please dont be hash on me. I know this has gone out of hand. I never knew it will be this serious. Some have even added to the original message i sent.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Mum Infects Her 17 Children With Coronavirus In US As She Didn't Show Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.