Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl (7300 Views)

I'm Automatically Infatuated With Ladies Who Watch Series. / I Think I Am Being Infatuated / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by clubone05: 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Rahmas: @fulaman, re you fulani by any chance? just asking

beautiful. ..you gat what I need.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by traware(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
clubone05:

beautiful. ..you gat what I need.
Tsk...tsk...tsk...the thirst is real...Sir have this to quench it

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2014

Yes I am, and yourself?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2014
SirShymex: Fula, you're online infatuating about these chics, while the both of them are in my yard. grin

Step ya game up and start messing with zoot like real G...sweet boys never win.

They both love gangsters and nasty things. cool

shocked shocked

Nasty things? I always talk very politely to them please do tell
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2014
Ishsoph: I like the title 'infatuated with....'
Some will erroneously say 'in love with...'
Living you to wonder how

@op, you'll get over it soon enough
It's good you let it out

Thank you, you sometimes have to let things out in this world as a man
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2014
traware: Fulaniman is a confirmed mangin....Homeboy still believes in taking walks on the beach and showing interest in the crap females spew...I dey laugh like OBJ

Interesting, I guess being a gentleman is beiing a man.gin@ now eh? I think the ladies just like the good looks and charm

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by traware(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Interesting, I guess being a gentleman is beiing a man.gin@ now eh? I think the ladies just like the good looks and charm
Goodlooks you say?So you are a goodlooking fellow?I've always believed you may be physically unattractive inorder to be such a mangin...to the ladies on this forum.Fulaniman,how successful are you with ladies off-line?Are you usually shunned or admired by them?Or do they just use you the way they do on Nairaland?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by tpia1: 12:43am On Aug 09, 2014
traware: Goodlooks you say?So you are a goodlooking fellow?I've always believed you may be physically unattractive inorder to be such a mangin...to the ladies on this forum.Fulaniman,how successful are you with ladies off-line?Are you usually shunned or admired by them?Or do they just use you the way they do on Nairaland?

how can he be physically unattractive when he's fulani?

i'm not certain he's fulani actually, but if he is, then he wouldnt be unattractive.

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Thank you, you sometimes have to let things out in this world as a man

True that bro.
Hope either of them responds

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 1:21am On Aug 09, 2014
traware: Goodlooks you say?So you are a goodlooking fellow?I've always believed you may be physically unattractive inorder to be such a mangin...to the ladies on this forum.Fulaniman,how successful are you with ladies off-line?Are you usually shunned or admired by them?Or do they just use you the way they do on Nairaland?

ROFLLL you are such a cawk blocker Traware go away bro you are trying to ruin my style. Again, being a gentleman does not equate to being a man.gin@. You obviously like it when Nigerian women get fed up of Nigerian men because of the poor treatment, then they go after white dudes. Do you want to keep happening where white dudes brainwash Nigerian women into thinking they will be kinder to them. In the offline world I am a shy fellow.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 1:22am On Aug 09, 2014
tpia1:

how can he be physically unattractive when he's fulani?

i'm not certain he's fulani actually, but if he is, then he wouldnt be unattractive.

I am 100% Pullo MsTpia1
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2014
Ishsoph:

True that bro.
Hope either of them responds

I think right now they are thinking of ways to cut my head off cheesy
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by traware(m): 1:41am On Aug 09, 2014
X
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by traware(m): 1:41am On Aug 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

ROFLLL you are such a cawk blocker Traware go away bro you are trying to ruin my style. Again, being a gentleman does not equate to being a man.gin@. You obviously like it when Nigerian women get fed up of Nigerian men because of the poor treatment, then they go after white dudes. Do you want to keep happening where white dudes brainwash Nigerian women into thinking they will be kinder to them. In the offline world I am a shy fellow.
That means you are socially awkward but you still didn't answer my questions;are you goodlooking? Do you have any physical deformities?Do ladies in the real world find you attractive?From my personal experiences,males who have something going on for them in the real world (goodlooks,finances,charm etc) aren't really pleasant especially to women and don't 'fish' for ladies online but ladies still admire them.'Nice' guys are usually the opposite.So Fulaniman,are my suspicions about you true?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 1:47am On Aug 09, 2014
traware: That means you are socially awkward but you still didn't answer my questions;are you goodlooking? Do you have any physical deformities?Do ladies in the real world find you attractive?From my personal experiences,males who have something going on for them in the real world (goodlooks,finances,charm etc) aren't really pleasant especially to women and don't 'fish' for ladies online but ladies still admire them.'Nice' guys are usually the opposite.So Fulaniman,are my suspicions about you true?

Semteende woni pullo, I must be humble about my looks. fulanigirl and RoyalPearl have seen my photo(s).

Do you have any physical deformities? Yes my 15 incher (jk don't mind me)

Your personal experiences are called generalisations.

Your suspicions are quite the opposite my friend cheesy
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Truckpusher(m): 2:07am On Aug 09, 2014
Fulaman198: I don't know what it is with me and these beautiful women, but they both seem to melt my heart with their kindness and beautiful gestures. They also help me grow in knowledge with their posts on these forums. These women are such kind women I don't know what to say. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
See him head ,another potential polygamist. tongue grin

4 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by bigfrancis21: 4:49am On Aug 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

Semteende woni pullo, I must be humble about my looks. fulanigirl and RoyalPearl have seen my photo(s).

Do you have any physical deformities? Yes my 15 incher (jk don't mind me)

Your personal experiences are called generalisations.

Your suspicions are quite the opposite my friend cheesy

@bold...gini?! Fulaman, you wan kii pesin? shocked

Infact, I haff died. shocked

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Fulaman198:

I think right now they are thinking of ways to cut my head off cheesy

Your crushes you mean?
Why do that, you raised their game if you ask me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by tpia1: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
traware: That means you are socially awkward but you still didn't answer my questions;are you goodlooking? Do you have any physical deformities?Do ladies in the real world find you attractive?From my personal experiences,males who have something going on for them in the real world (goodlooks,finances,charm etc) aren't really pleasant especially to women and don't 'fish' for ladies online but ladies still admire them.'Nice' guys are usually the opposite.So Fulaniman,are my suspicions about you true?

are you offering him a gigolo job or something?

why so inquisitive?

and yes, guys who have a lot going for them can also be gentlemanly and pleasant to women, people's personalities are different and not everybody has the thuggish attitude.

na crime?

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 09, 2014
bigfrancis21:

@bold...gini?! Fulaman, you wan kii pesin? shocked

Infact, I haff died. shocked

Missed the joke or extending it? cheesy
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by dre11(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2014
Love this ur title......
Ure infatuated and not those yeye love u keep seeing guys open thread forgrin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2014
you are téleios cool cool cool
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by RoyalPearl(f): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2014
Aww my King. Fulaman is one hot sexy bea and a gentleman too. What more could a girl want kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by fulanigirl(f): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oh my I am blushing embarassed kiss

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oh the two ladies are adorable
See how they dignify Op with sweet endearing words of recognition.

Op where arth thou undecided

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by bigfrancis21: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ishsoph:

Missed the joke or extending it? cheesy

Extending it. cheesy Heard fulani men are 'audaciously endowed'...even fulaman is my witness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Extending it. cheesy Heard fulani men are 'audaciously endowed'...even fulaman is my witness. cheesy

I wouldn't jealous their women if I were one
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2014
RoyalPearl: Aww my King. Fulaman is one hot sexy bea and a gentleman too. What more could a girl want kiss kiss
fulanigirl: Oh my I am blushing embarassed kiss

*girlish sigh* And the story is complete. Fulaman198 come na collect your harem

*starry eyes*

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2014
dp
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2014
No, women don't enjoy thugs and disrespect. They adore gentlemen like Fulaman. Please check thyselves.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2014
Still stalking me everywhere, no? grin

Women love thugs and nasty things...and I won't be surprised if you end up opening a thread for me.

Anyway, you're going to end up licking all my tats like all the good girls before you - good girl gone bad! cool
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2014
MissMeiya:
*girlish sigh* And the story is complete. Fulaman198 come na collect your haram
*starry eyes*
Harem you mean. Fulaman doesn't want a harem. He said he's going to choose only one and most likely that will be RP and not fulagirl because fulagirl's family will flog him many lashes of the cane before he can marry her smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lol,some Ladies Can Form Though(pics) / Reasons Why You Should Date A Petite Girl / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.