Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl (7183 Views)

I'm Automatically Infatuated With Ladies Who Watch Series. / I Think I Am Being Infatuated / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2014
fellis: Harem you mean. Fulaman doesn't want a harem. He said he's going to choose only one and most likely that will be RP and not fulagirl because fulagirl's family will flog him many lashes of the cane before he can marry her smiley

Oh no! The battle has begun! grin

I think Fulaman can endure for love cheesy

Lol thanks for the correction! "Come collect your haram" would be awkward indeed

4 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by dellaziz(m): 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
NA
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
RoyalPearl: Aww my King. Fulaman is one hot sexy bea and a gentleman too. What more could a girl want kiss kiss

My beautiful Hausa queen kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
fulanigirl: Oh my I am blushing embarassed kiss

My beautiful Fulani queen kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Extending it. cheesy Heard fulani men are 'audaciously endowed'...even fulaman is my witness. cheesy

ROFL
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ishsoph: Oh the two ladies are adorable
See how they dignify Op with sweet endearing words of recognition.

Op where arth thou undecided

I'm still here, a man has to work though to provide for one of his future wife lollllll

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
dellaziz: NA THUNDER GO FIRE WHO GO SAY MAKE I NO MARRY
NORTHERN CRISS CROSS BREED GIRL..(KANURI.
FULANI. .HAUSA. )
JUS A QUE... uhmmm is Ut possible to find a mixed
nothern girl I.e parents of different northern tribe WHO
IS A TRADITIONALIST
FULAMAN. . PAGAN NJA. or any body wey sabi make e
ans me

Yes, there are lots. Most are Hausanised though
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya: No, women don't enjoy thugs and disrespect. They adore gentlemen like Fulaman. Please check thyselves.

I don't know Shymexx might be correct about some countries like the U.S. when I schooled there, women seemed to like the guys that partied and drank.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fulaman198 please don't attract that gutterboy's attention to me.

And please, I'm American too, you know. I certainly don't tolerate disrespect and vulgarity.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rahmas: @fulaman, re you fulani by any chance? just asking

Nne, bia, is dat you? shocked chai
#NoOffence
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya: Fulaman198 please don't attract that gutterboy's attention to me.

And please, I'm American too, you know. I certainly don't tolerate disrespect and vulgarity.

Oh my bad, I thought you were a Nigerian living in America.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

Oh my bad, I thought you were a Nigerian living in America.

LOOOL. I'm both, I suppose. I was born a diasporan. I'm a product of the country that raised me.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

LOOOL. I'm both, I suppose. I was born a diasporan. I'm a product of the country that raised me.

Oh ok I see, some Nigerian Americans I have met identify more with their Nigerian side, some more so with their American side.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fulaman198:

Oh ok I see, some Nigerian Americans I have met identify more with their Nigerian side, some more so with their American side.

It depends on the setting. And how they were raised. In a group of Americans, I'm Nigerian-American. In a group of Nigerian-Americans, I'm Nigerian. In a group of Nigerians, my American-ness is too obvious for words.

I don't really have a choice. Denying the influence my country of birth has had on my values, ideals, and beliefs, would be rather foolish. And then, my family is very firmly rooted with our extended family at home. So denying my Nigerian heritage is equally impossible (and for me, distasteful). But as an individual, my mind is very American. It's just a fact.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

It depends on the setting. And how they were raised. In a group of Americans, I'm Nigerian-American. In a group of Nigerian-Americans, I'm Nigerian. In a group of Nigerians, my American-ness is too obvious for words.

I don't really have a choice. Denying the influence my country of birth has had on my values, ideals, and beliefs, would be rather foolish. And then, my family is very firmly rooted with our extended family at home. So denying my Nigerian heritage is equally impossible (and for me, distasteful). But as an individual, my mind is very American. It's just a fact.

Oh ok understood
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

Awww....

This made me sad sad

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
fellis:

Awww....

This made me sad sad

No, don't be sad! Lol

Which part and why? Let me cheer you up cheesy
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
MissMeiya:

No, don't be sad! Lol

Which part and why? Let me cheer you up cheesy

The part I put in bold. I was imagining that you probably feel left out a lot seeing as you always stick out.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 12, 2014
fellis:

The part I put in bold. I was imagining that you probably feel left out a lot seeing as you always stick out.

Ohhh yeah sad

But it wasn't so bad smiley

In this part of my life, I stick out among Nigerians. It's not fun lol. But it's not the end of the world.

Now be happy again! smiley
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2014
La jachere est reelle grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

Ohhh yeah sad

But it wasn't so bad smiley

In this part of my life, I stick out among Nigerians. It's not fun lol. But it's not the end of the world.

Now be happy again! smiley
Good to know you're coping smiley

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by dellaziz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes, there are lots. Most are Hausanised though
hmmmm... I once saw a site for hausas .. buh can't remember now... do u know any so at least I can have a clue if what the lifestyle and orientation entails I.e while making friends with them

thanks in advance
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

It depends on the setting. And how they were raised. In a group of Americans, I'm Nigerian-American. In a group of Nigerian-Americans, I'm Nigerian. In a group of Nigerians, my American-ness is too obvious for words

I don't feel "other" in a group of Americans, but you've summed it up beautifully. Swap the ethnicity, and it's similar to how I feel.

MissMeiya: No, women don't enjoy thugs and disrespect. They adore gentlemen like Fulaman. Please check thyselves.

Gentlemen are the best, but disrespect aside I don't think "bad guys" are all bad. They're a product of their environment and experiences. It's no excuse, but a cause nonetheless.

The allure? I's that they tend to be above average in intellect and looks, and on top of that they seem to possess a raw form of self-confidence. They're intense, intriguing, cocky, capable, dominant. You can tell they've been through more than most people, but after a while you realize it's all/mostly a facade, that they're merely hiding all their insecurities and troubling issues under a persona that developed as part of a coping mechanism.

Some woman are attracted to that "hard" protective exterior and want to "fix" the rest (not realizing the futility of the effort). They make for terrible partners, but surprisingly tend to be the most loyal of friends.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Now this is cute tongue smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't feel "other" in a group of Americans, but you've summed it up beautifully. Swap the ethnicity, and it's similar to how I feel.

Hiii!! Lol

I thought you were Nigerian?

Yeah the group of Americans part only comes into play in certain situations, but I've always been able to relate more with other children of immigrants than generational Americans, and even other Nigerian-Americans. My friends in college were all other Africans (Eritrean, Ghanaian, Mauritius) and Asians (Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Indian) lol.

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:38am On Aug 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Now this is cute tongue smiley smiley

Lolll I would add you to the list but you are taken undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 13, 2014
MissMeiya:

Hiii!! Lol

I thought you were Nigerian?

Yeah the group of Americans part only comes into play in certain situations, but I've always been able to relate more with other children of immigrants than generational Americans, and even other Nigerian-Americans. My friends in college were all other Africans (Eritrean, Ghanaian, Mauritius) and Asians (Korean, Chinese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Indian) lol.

Hey smiley

I also gravitated towards immigrant children in a sense, but seeing as I grew up in a state with with an extremely thick White population lol, I must've adapted to that as well. In fact, the only other minority on my block growing up was one of my best friends' family (Indian). Besides a few Horner families and some other family friends, I would see pretty much zero variety until I hit the main city for University. Anywho, I guess related to your piece a bit. Despite being more-or-less in touch [with my "culture"], every time I visited Djibouti I would feel way too American, and more than a little out of place at times. Still, I always enjoyed the visits.

I'm a minority here too lol. I'm Somali and a "diasporan" although whether 1st or 2nd generation I can't say (My mother was born in France same as I, whilst my father was born in Djibouti).

*Sorry to derail embarassed

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Fulaman198:

Lolll I would add you to the list but you are taken undecided lipsrsealed

Fula, you're already off on the wrong foot by calling out 2 women at the same time. Tsk! tongue
He's coming home soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Hey smiley

I also gravitated towards immigrant children in a sense, but seeing as I grew up in a state with with an extremely thick White population lol, I must've adapted to that as well. In fact, the only other minority on my block growing up was one of my best friends' family (Indians). Besides a few Horner families and some family friends, I would see pretty much zero variety until I hit the main city for University. Anywho, I guess related to your piece a bit. Despite being more-or-less in touch [with my "culture"], every time I visited Djibouti I would feel way too American, and more than a little out of place at times. Still, I've always enjoyed the visits.

I'm a minority here too lol. I'm Somali and a "diasporan" although whether 1st or 2nd generation I can't say (My mother was born in France same as I, whilst my father was born in Djibouti).

*Sorry to derail embarassed

Cooooooool

Lol I don't think Fulaman198 minds smiley

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Now this is cute tongue smiley smiley

Oh Really? Well what do I know

Fulanman198, coming late but goodluck anyway Lol.. grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Fula, you're already off on the wrong foot by calling out 2 women at the same time. Tsk! tongue
He's coming home soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

Excellent lol congratulations

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Excellent lol congratulations

Why, thank you lol smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are African Beauty Doing This Because Of Money..pix / 8 Things I Stopped Doing To Please My Girl Friend / Secondary School Students Spotted Making Out In Class (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.