Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl (7190 Views)

I'm Automatically Infatuated With Ladies Who Watch Series. / I Think I Am Being Infatuated / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: no my tablet is qwerty, but the language setting is in french...

You must be using the Canadian French keyboard like a complete n00b.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

What the fudgesticks!!!

I am no Arab slave lil bro. I am a proud Konowo Pullo

Nah, you worship the Arab moon God, pray in Arabic, pray in direction of Arab land, do pilgrimage over there....

Enlightenedsoul, do you plan to move in Mosul? grin/Iraq?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: a lot, most crave for french erm erm

Heh..Aj is your source on that, no? I remember the shyt he used to spew about us.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

You must be using the Canadian French keyboard like a complete n00b.
nah I bought it here....I just don't like changing it over and over

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Nah, you worship the Arab moon God, pray in Arabic, pray in direction of Arab land, do pilgrimage over there....

Kai!!!! I don't pray in Arabic (sometimes I do) I pray in Fulfulde and believe it or not ROFLLL I will be called a blasphemist here I pray in English sometimes too.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:02am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: nah I bought it here....I just don't like changing it over and over

If you are on Android 4.1+ all you have to do is hold down spacebar to select from the languages you have selected in the options.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

God forbids. Iraqis ain't even cute :/

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:03am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Break the Ice already, I know me and Cam are acting like women right now with all the Gossip, where is your fiance from? Please say he is from Africa.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Break the Ice already, I know me and Cam are acting like women right now with all the Gossip, where is your fiance from? Please say he is from Africa.

I found your "pinpointing" funny. You even threw Asians in the mix!
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

If you are on Android 4.1+ all you have to do is hold down spacebar to select from the languages you have selected in the options.

It's apple
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I found your "pinpointing" funny. You even threw Asians in there!

That's because I'm aware that the United States is a melting pot and sometimes it is hard to find another African there. So please tell us (crosses fingers and hopes the guy is African). I am beginning to think African women don't like African men anymore....why?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:05am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
It's apple

lipsrsealed

Big noob, allez-vouz en

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Kai!!!! I don't pray in Arabic (sometimes I do) I pray in Fulfulde and believe it or not ROFLLL I will be called a blasphemist here I pray in English sometimes too.
the exception which confirms the rule, I know plenty Arab azz lickers who will kill me for throwing a pamphlet written in arabic
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

That's because I'm aware that the United States is a melting pot and sometimes it is hard to find another African there. So please tell us (crosses fingers and hopes the guy is African). I am beginning to think African women don't like African men anymore....why?

I've said it before, and you follow me. I totally thought you knew. I'm a lil surprised you don't.

Why do you immediately assume he isn't African? Just curious.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Me was talking on a religious standpoint, your caliphate has been created, no?

Btw are you supposed to admire men? You want to b flogged?

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: the exception which confirms the rule, I know plenty Arab azz lickers who will kill me for throwing a pamphlet written in arabic

I believe that all people are equal. I believe in true equality and you know how often I try to get Africans out of boot licker mode. I think there are more African European boot lickers than there are African Arab bootlickers, don't you?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Heh..Aj is your source on that, no? I remember the shyt he used to spew about us.
nope, my own eyes, I know quite a few
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I've said it before, and you follow me. I totally thought you knew. I'm a lil surprised you don't.

Why do you immediately assume he isn't African? Just curious.

Nooooo, I just remember you mentioning him and I thought he was Somali ethnically. I do follow you and listen to what you say 99% of the time. I don't think you ever mentioned where he is from.

I assume he isn't African because when I lived in America, I saw African girls not giving African guys the light of day. A lot of African girls were going after white guys and even Asian guys. Most African girls even viewed African American men as the lowest of the low walahi.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

I believe that all people are equal. I believe in true equality and you know how often I try to get Africans out of boot licker mode. I think there are more African European boot lickers than their are African Arab bootlickers, don't you?
I do not know , to b honest

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Me was talking on a religious standpoint, your caliphate has been created, no?

Btw are you supposed to admire men? You want to b flogged?

Lol you're a comedian!
I'm afraid my family has had no choice but to accept my 'wickedness'

The flogger must've been lost in transit, I don't remember the sight of it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: nope, my own eyes, I know quite a few

Where do you live if you don't mind? Omg you have french guys over there, cuz I'm already super interested ya know??

Not.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol you're a comedian!
I'm afraid my family has had no choice but to accept my 'wickedness'

The flogger must've been lost in transit, I don't remember the sight of it cheesy
lol
Flogging you must not b easy,anyway.... grin grin tho

Well let's hope he does not find his way
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2014
I live where you live,
Erm erm I heard Djibouti girls have a French detector in their brains , so oya help yourself ..this one won't come from me, I'm anti France
EnlightenedSoul:

Where do you live if you don't mind? Omg you have french guys over there, cuz I'm already super interested ya know??

Not.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:25am On Aug 15, 2014
But the Djiboutian I know were in france

You and comorian love
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Nooooo, I just remember you mentioning him and I thought he was Somali ethnically. I do follow you and listen to what you say 99% of the time. I don't think you ever mentioned where he is from.

I assume he isn't African because when I lived in America, I saw African girls not giving African guys the light of day. A lot of African girls were going after white guys and even Asian guys. Most African girls even viewed African American men as the lowest of the low walahi.

Yh, but it's a supply and demand thing no? It's the same with African guys. They definitely date out, and it's rare to date only Africans when there are so few of them around. I think it's all about fate. If things hadn't gone the way they had, I would probably be getting married to a Somali guy. My "ex" died in an accident and it took me 2 years to move on.

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:30am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yh, but it's a supply and demand thing no? It's the same with African guys. They definitely date out, and it's rare to date only Africans when there are so few of them around. I think it's all about fate. If things hadn't gone the way they had, I would probably be getting married to a Somali guy. My "ex" died in an accident and it took me 2 years to move on.

I'm really sorry about your loss

3 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: I live where you live,
Erm erm I heard Djibouti girls have a French detector in their brains , so oya help yourself ..this one won't come from me, I'm anti France

Wowzers haha.
Just no.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wowzers haha.
Just no.

What ....
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

What ....

Lol
I don't think I have a french detector in my head, but now that you tell me I should probably steer clear from the French. Just to be on the safe side. To avoid stories that touch undecided

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:40am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol
I don't think I have a french detector in my head, but now that you tell me I should probably steer clear from the French. Just to be on the safe side. To avoid stories that touch undecided

Do what you want sha....
I do not consider you people african, so it's not my biz you can mix with what you want

Your sisters seemed happy tho grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm really sorry about your loss

I m sorry too
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:41am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Do what you want sha....
I do not consider you people african, so it's not my biz you can mix with what you want

Your sisters seemed happy tho grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo / Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+) / Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.