Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl (7184 Views)

I'm Automatically Infatuated With Ladies Who Watch Series. / I Think I Am Being Infatuated / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2014
RedClay:

Oh Really? Well what do I know

Fulanman198, coming late but goodluck anyway Lol.. grin

Pssh I see the romance is lost on you, Red tongue

Hope you're well. It's good to see ya.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Getting married? To a somalian?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Getting married? To a somalian?

First it is Somali, and yeah I think Enlightenedsoul is marrying a Somali.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Same crap

Where i am from it is somalian
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Same crap

It's like adding an 'n' to your own ethnic group, please be respectful.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Maybe i was talking about the nationality

Enlightenedsoul do you understand french ?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I have chat with fulanigirl, and one thing i notice bout the young lady is that she is intelligent........ And maybe she is very beautiful also
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
What did u talk about
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Same crap

Smh, you're one strange dude.
Yes, I understand French.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Smh, you're one strange dude.
Yes, I understand French.

Pourquoi tu dis ça ?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Pourquoi tu dis ça ?

Because you asked me a question, yet in the asking you refuse to address me properly. Is that not strange??

I answer in English, because I don't often write in French.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Thx! smiley
It just so happens he is not, but yh. Let's not derail further lol.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Thx! smiley
It just so happens he is not, but yh. Let's not derail further lol.

shocked

It's not a derail, where is he from (I hope he is African)
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
I bet he is french
Djibouti girls sef

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: I bet he is french
Djibouti girls sef

More like African girls these days sef going after white guys and getting brainwashed by their propagating racist media (then they transform into wannabe white women cheesy)
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Because you asked me a question, yet in the asking you refuse to address me properly. Is that not strange??

I answer in English, because I don't often write in French.

tu ne veux pas ou tu ne sais/peux pas?

Non, pas du tout, somalian est juste la version anglaise de somalien, et le mot n a rien de mauvais

But i Like somalian better cause it used To piss ajuran, where is that pirate anyway?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Non, pas du tout, somalian est juste la version anglaise de somalien, et le mot n a rien de mauvais

But i Like somalian better cause it used To piss ajuran, where is that pirate anyway?

Il est encore ici sur le surnom 'Axum'. Stp, ne lui appelle pas ici.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
cheesy i dont think he is french......but i m sure he is another arab slave tho
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

It's a bit of a struggle since I never have to use written form. I rarely read it either.

Well, it pisses me off too! It's obvious you guys are calling him out to cause drama smh
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It's a bit of a struggle since I never have to use written form. I rarely read it either.

Well, it pisses me off too! It's obvious you guys are calling him out to cause drama smh

ROFLLLLL
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: cheesy i dont think he is french......but i m sure he is another arab slave tho

What do you mean by this? You call anyone who is Muslim an Arab slave? Do I look like an Arab slave to you?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: cheesy i dont think he is french......but i m sure he is another arab slave tho

Smh! There you go again.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: I bet he is french
Djibouti girls sef

Wow, what do you know about Djibouti girls? LoL
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

ROFLLLLL

I wasn't born yesterday, Fula. Well thanks you two, it's been interesting embarassed

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I wasn't born yesterday, Fula. Well thanks you two, it's been interesting embarassed

LOL no problem, but where is your boyfriend/fiance from? I think you are avoiding the question. My suspicions pinpoint it to Asian American, White guy or Hispanic? Am I right?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Okay madame Somali,no more somalian grin grin except for Ajuran

Oh i see ....I don't even like the language, but I'm forced ...the device I'm actually using and my country
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Wow, what do you know about Djibouti girls? LoL
a lot, most crave for french erm erm
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

What do you mean by this? You call anyone who is Muslim an Arab slave? Do I look like an Arab slave to you?

Yes bro, any Muslim is an Arab slave....
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Smh! There you go again.
free yourself
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Okay madame Somali,no more somalian grin grin except for Ajuran

Oh i see ....I don't even like the language, but I'm forced ...the device I'm actually using and my country

Es ton clavier virtuel en format 'azerty'? mdr!!!
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Yes bro, any Muslim is an Arab slave....

What the fudgesticks!!!

I am no Arab slave lil bro. I am a proud Konowo Pullo
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

Es ton clavier virtuel en format 'azerty'? mdr!!!
no my tablet is qwerty, but the language setting is in french...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are African Beauty Doing This Because Of Money..pix / 6 Ways To Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don't Want To Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.