Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl (7200 Views)

I'm Automatically Infatuated With Ladies Who Watch Series. / I Think I Am Being Infatuated / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:41am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I m sorry too

undecided I hope you are my bro
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

undecided I hope you are my bro

What do you mean ?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

What do you mean ?

Your tone is a very interesting one tonight.....How can you say you don't consider people from Djibouti Africain? They are very much so.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Maybe I should have said I do not expect any loyalty from you grin grin that's me being politically correct cool
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Maybe I should have said I do not expect any loyalty from you grin grin that's me being politically correct cool

Yauwa!

So you think that Djiboutians aren't loyal ke?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Cam you said you live in America right? What part? Also, are you seeing a lot of Africans behaving brainwashed still in the United States? If so I never want to go back there ever again. They all seem to be under some kind of "I don't wanna be black/African spell"
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Your tone is a very interesting one tonight.....How can you say you don't consider people from Djibouti Africain? They are very much so.

Lol @ my tone .....they are as africans as Arabs or boers
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yauwa!

So you think that Djiboutians aren't loyal ke?
are not doing enough
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198: Cam you said you live in America right? What part? Also, are you seeing a lot of Africans behaving brainwashed still in the United States? If so I never want to go back there ever again. They all seem to be under some kind of "I don't wanna be black/African spell"
is this for me or ES?
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:47am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: are not doing enough

Maybe, I wouldn't know bro
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

I'm really sorry about your loss

He was perfect. Such is life, but it goes on whether you want it to or not. Anyway...

He's African. It's not enough for some, but at least you can rest easy lol.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:48am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: is this for me or ES?

Pour toi bien sur, as-tu besoin d'un traducteur (I'm joking just joking, you are my bro)
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:49am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

He was perfect. Such is life, but it goes on whether you want it too or not. Anyway...

He's African. It's not enough for some, but at least you can rest easy lol.

Thank Goodness, you were making me go from 30 years old to 90 years old. Now I can truly rest easy. I bet he's probably from Ethiopia or Eritrea though right? Because I know you have thing for Eritrean music.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Do what you want sha....
I do not consider you people african, so it's not my biz you can mix with what you want

Your sisters seemed happy tho grin

I'm not African? Why?

shocked I don't believe you.

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198: Cam you said you live in America right? What part? Also, are you seeing a lot of Africans behaving brainwashed still in the United States? If so I never want to go back there ever again. They all seem to be under some kind of "I don't wanna be black/African spell"
Yes
East coast

A lot my brother it is very sad

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:52am On Aug 15, 2014
I need to go to bed, I'm starting to talk like a crazy person. Good night mesdames et messieurs.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:53am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Yes
East coast

A lot my brother it is very sad

It's a total shame, a lot of African women behaving like white women these days and a lot of African men who think they are British or French. Ok, time to go and dream about RoyalPearl and fulanigirl, peace and blessings, jam e kisal bandam

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

I'm not African? Why?

shocked I don't believe you.
mdr

Because I said so, you need to b rewired
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Good night bro

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Thank Goodness, you were making me go from 30 years old to 90 years old. Now I can truly rest easy. I bet he's probably from Ethiopia or Eritrea though right? Because I know you have thing for Eritrean music.

Fula, why all the stress though lol? My sister is married to a non-African man ( and no, camnewton he is not French tongue)

It's kinda similar, but I actually prefer Ethiopian music. But yh, Eritrea.

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:57am On Aug 15, 2014
French or not stay away from the pigs
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: mdr

Because I said so, you need to b rewired

Tell me more lol?
Because of Islam? That's kinda eff'd up, ya know.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Fula, why all the stress though lol? My sister is married to a non-African man ( and no, camnewton he is not French tongue)

It's kinda similar, but I actually prefer Ethiopian music. But yep, Eritrea.

Yes I had to look in the mirror to make sure I wasn't developing wrinkles and that my black hair wasn't turning white grin. Oh my gosh @ your sister (I'm joking).

It's not really that similar. Eritrea has a lot more in common with Djibouti than Djibouti does with white dudes land. They are both horners. Good stuff, Ethiopian music is good, same as Eritrean. But that's a topic for another day la reine de Djibouti. Anyways, I need to get some rest. I need to make sure that I am forever young. Good night

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: French or not stay away from the pigs

Don't be racist lol

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:02am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Tell me more lol?
Because of Islam? That's kinda eff'd up ya know.

Islam will fade away, tho

You know there are things that do not lie, why is that I have never heard of a Somali panafricain?

Do not get me wrong I don't share all the panafricain ideologies I think it should b done regionally ...but you never see somali in anything Africa except when filling refugee camps all over the continent or begging form foreign aid in the name of the continent, in fact most of your people act like some kind of aliens who are waiting their shipment back to their real continent ...
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yes I had to look in the mirror to make sure I wasn't developing wrinkles and that my black hair wasn't turning white grin. Oh my gosh @ your sister (I'm joking).

It's not really that similar. Eritrea has a lot more in common with Djibouti than Djibouti does with white dudes land. They are both horners. Good stuff, Ethiopian music is good, same as Eritrean. But that's a topic for another day la reine de Djibouti. Anyways, I need to get some rest. I need to make sure that I am forever young. Good night

Lol Good night, Fulaman smiley
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Don't be racist lol

Racism is good, Africans need it

We need to b obsessed with our population(growth or decline), our women, achievements, we are too laid back...at least I ain't shooting any caveman
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2014

Africans who were born here have SUPER African pride. Extreme patriotism. Rep their country at every given opportunity. Especially in the New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia states.

Africans who immigrated pretend they don't know their language and have weird fake accents.

4 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2014
^ this is a lie, African who were born here, are most of the times assimilated ...and BA wannabes, with their favorite line my parents are x countries...tufia
My parents are Nigerian but I am American, I consider myself black first
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Islam will fade away, tho

You know there are things that do not lie, why is that I have never heard of a Somali panafricain?

Do not get me wrong I don't share all the panafricain ideologies I think it should b done regionally ...but you never see somali in anything Africa except when filling refugee camps all over the continent or begging form foreign aid in the name of the continent, in fact most of your people act like some kind of aliens who are waiting their shipment back to their real continent ...

Hmm. I haven't really come across any African PanAfricans, although I've seen AAs express that view.

Somalis are caught up in their own troubles lately, but I do know that government in the 80's and prior was pro-African. There was a time Somali troops used to be sent to the Aid of other countries, and I do know it supported SA's anti-apartheid movement at least. I'm not too brushed up on it all tbh. I personally think PanAfricanism is too broad a concept. We all have our own fences to mend.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2014

I totally want to hear more about this when you awake...

Cuz in my experience, Africans are blindest patriots ever. They rep the loudest.

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Hmm. I haven't really come across any African PanAfricans, although I've seen AAs express that view.

Somalis are caught up in their own troubles lately, but I do know that government in the 80's and prior was pro-African. There was a time Somali troops used to be sent to the Aid of other countries, and I do know it supported SA's anti-apartheid movement at least. I'm not too brushed up on it all tbh. I personally think PanAfricanism is too broad a concept. We all have our own fences to mend.
. Nice to hear that will def go check

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. / 'many People Look At My Big Boobs, Come & Advertise On It' - Busty Lagos Girl / My Best Friend Husband Is Fucking My Male Makeup Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.