Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59698 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
You don't have a point my friend. Go and call your best..

[s]
mayorall:
Excuse me, Am only studying here. Am not among at the illiterates you are fooling with your lies. Am not a kid you can twist.You were only asked to say Amen to prayers about Osogbo, Now you are twisting it to Osun. bloody liar. oniro, your trouser done tear on top lies.#chinofoolinghisbrothers since 1830#.
we are settling down in Osogbo courtesy the accomodation, infraustructure and atmosphere.
#signed and sealed by missmayorall#
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ibedun: 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
See the mark of ancient towns and culture.

This is something to be proud of.

Igbo land is a tiny land space that was totally annihilated during the civil war so most families have had to rebuild their houses.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
arewafederation: A mad man is on the loose here. shocked
It is bloodykiller's brother.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

This is the same excuse why you people are so backward. Now show us the new settlement in yolobarland..? grin grin

Below is the best residential hood in ibadam.. grin grin

ibedun: See the mark of ancient towns and culture.

This is something to be proud of.

Igbo land is a tiny land space that was totally annihilated during the civil war so most families have had to rebuild their houses.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Oshogbo adigo mma.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Is just that yolobass are known for suffering and smiling.. grin grin

Yolobass have suddenly forgot that Abacha killed Abiola and Kudirate. A so called winner of the 2003 presidential election. Instead your leader went to Aso rock and collected brown envelop. Cowards who cannot talk when their northern masters are killing them..

Some yolobar traders were sorted out in maiduguri and killed, their money taken from them. What did you guys do? Few months ago Boko Haram bombed lagos you guys denied it until Shekau busted you guys..

What about the list of yolobass that Buhari killed and imprisoned? Who has the list please publish it here.. grin grin

Slave will continue to be slave! cheesy

Yorubas think with their bran not the flat head carrying the brain.

With all your camouflag securities, Yorubas still came out to vote in multitudes for their choice

Your brothers are being roasted daily in the North yigbos had done nothing about it

Fulani herdmen is chancing your states you ve done nothing about it.

All you know is Yoruba matters not minding your backyard.

To my Igbo friends and brothers especially my mum, Am very sorry for doing this . Chino oniro 1 caused it.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ibedun: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tell me of one empire or kingdom in Igbo history?

If I have my way not one of you will stay in Yoruba land.

Very soon I hope, one Yoruba leader will tell our people to withdraw their customership of Igbo businesses in Yoruba land.

Without a single drop of blood Igbos will be neutralised.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ibedun: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Biting the hand that feeds you! Nwane

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Is just that yolobass are known for suffering and smiling.. grin grin

Yolobass have suddenly forgot that Abacha killed Abiola and Kudirate. A so called winner of the 2003 presidential election. Instead your leader went to Aso rock and collected brown envelop. Cowards who cannot talk when their northern masters are killing them..

Some yolobar traders were sorted out in maiduguri and killed, their money taken from them. What did you guys do? Few months ago Boko Haram bombed lagos you guys denied it until Shekau busted you guys..

What about the list of yolobass that Buhari killed and imprisoned? Who has the list please publish it here.. grin grin

Slave will continue to be slave! cheesy

i remember this was the same way ogoja pple betrayed igbos during biafra war and the Igbos did nothing about it. The SS also deserted them during the civil war and preferred rather to bow down to gowon, who rewarded them with their own state (rivers state). It is surprising these Igbos are now doing yes sir, yes sir to SS (gej) today despite the fact that SS keeps telling them to back off.

And mr vomiting lisping Igbo, what has happened to your igbo nation party apga? Have you all bowed down to almanjiris party pdp? I learnt the other day that your igbo nation party has no representation anymore in the national assembly. It is baffling how Igbos can desert their dear leader emeka ojukwu. Well, i understand. When a Igbo sees money, he doesn't mind selling his birthright, or even his mother.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am currently @ anthony bus stop, on my way to ketu to see ilugunboy

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ibedun: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2014
Our land is sustaining them but guess what? Slowly and surely their noise making is waking us up from our slumber!

We have slept in comfort for too long. Now we have eastern mosquitoes humming endlessly at our ears.

I call for an immediate economic war! Customers own any market!! Any market!

Any market in our land is fully ours never mind the traders. It is time to annihilate these people.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Hmm! I was on a detailed assignment, that was the only thing that could have taken me to that rural state of oshun. grin

And it is also part of your "detailed assignment" to open a thread on nairaland to announce lies that it was certain the murderer will win.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nwanne is like you have resources to burn.. grin grin

The coward will not show up.. grin grin

They are all born cowards.. wink cheesy

customized13: Am currently @ anthony bus stop, on my way to ketu to see ilugunboy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ maryland, still going to see ilugun boy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Cowards! What are you people waiting for..? grin grin

I came to you miserable land and chanced one(eggy) of your own and he ran away in fear.. grin

We have taken Lagos economy which by the way not yolobarland. We would have entered ibadam, abeokuta, oshogbo etc but for the mud house and rustic roof that causes cancer. Besides Igbos do not live in mud so that is why you cannot find an Igboman in rural areas like ibadan, abeokuta, oshogbo, ado ekiti etc..

[s]
ibedun: Our land is sustaining them but guess what? Slowly and surely their noise making is waking us up from our slumber!
We have slept in comfort for too long. Now we have eastern mosquitoes humming endlessly at our ears.
I call for an immediate economic war! Customers own any market!! Any market!
Any market in our land is fully ours never mind the traders. It is time to annihilate these people.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
I am sure the coward will be shitting in his pant by now, on seeing that you meant it.. grin grin

customized13: @ maryland, still going to see ilugun boy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
This scratch-face you are not making any reasonable point worth responding to.. grin grin

Maybe you need to go and treat your scratch face first..

[s]
tonytony208:

i remember this was the same way ogoja pple betrayed igbos during biafra war and the Igbos did nothing about it. The SS also deserted them during the civil war and preferred rather to bow down to gowon, who rewarded them with their own state (rivers state). It is surprising these Igbos are now doing yes sir, yes sir to SS (gej) today despite the fact that SS keeps telling them to back off.

And mr vomiting lisping Igbo, what has happened to your igbo nation party apga? Have you all bowed down to almanjiris party pdp? I learnt the other day that your igbo nation party has no representation anymore in the national assembly. It is baffling how Igbos can desert their dear leader emeka ojukwu. Well, i understand. When a Igbo sees money, he doesn't mind selling his birthright, or even his mother.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
@ ojota now, going to pick my guys so he can meet all of urs same time, I need to tell him lagos is no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ibedun: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino

Where is your Obi in Lagos.

Pass by the Oba of lagos palace and tell him no be Yoruba land>

Who represented your father at the Lagos Assembly? or at the NAtional assembly or even the ongoing national conference.

Go tell them for Alahusa say Lagos na Igbo land. See as them go put you for Yaba sharp sharp.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mumu9gerian: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino i dont normally comment but whats the beef i seriously think you should go and die .

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
@chino and customised.Becareful what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am @ ikosi ketu, ilugun boy please don't waste my time, make sure you come with you boys too oooo. That's the colour of my car.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ibedun: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/Nigeria_political.png

Chino

See Lagos state!

I don find am for Igbo Land!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
The coward has since escaped from Lagos through Badagry while you are looking for him at Ojota.. grin grin

Yolobass are inborn cowards that is why they rely so much in juju..

customized13: @ ojota now, going to pick my guys so he can meet all of urs same time, I need to tell him lagos is no man's land.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: @ ojota now, going to pick my guys so he can meet all of urs same time, I need to tell him lagos is no man's land.

Pick your guys.I thought you were meeting Ilugunboy.Was this not supposed to be between you and him?

You are scared bro.Thats insecurity written all over you.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Am @ the venue, am hanging around, come and meet me if your liver carry am. Come with your boys

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized has just proved it again that Lagos is a no man's land. Where is that cowards..? grin grin

Yolobass have no say in this land..wow grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
defashan:

Pick your guys.I thought you were meeting Ilugunboy.Was this not supposed to be between you and him?

You are scared bro.Thats insecurity written all over you.

yap, for security, am waiting for him, all my guys are igbos.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
The poor jobless dirty yolobar boy has since escaped out of Lagos.. grin grin

I knew that all his boasting yesterday was just usual yolobar life style..

customized13: Am @ the venue, am hanging around, come and meet me if your liver carry am. Come with your boys

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
I was right in time, am inside the hall for the mean time, still waiting for ilugunboy, the whole ketu go hear our voice today.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Driver. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Once you see that clown, make sure you land him one dirty slap and you will see him confessing how he went to juju to collect some stuff.. grin grin

customized13: yap, for security, am waiting for him, all my guys are igbos.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (66) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Fixing A Lady's Hair In A Saloon In Lagos (Photos) / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health / APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.