Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,892 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59832 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by arewarepublic: 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customised07 and chino2; towing the line of late Eze gburugburu Ojukwu since 1969. cheesycheesycheesy

Bloody cowards.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: U are such a funny daft..lol

Where is high and low brows in Southwest?lol

Apart from lagos(non yorobarland) the entire southwest is complete slum filled with mud house/rustic roof and needs to be demolished if Southwest hope to catch up with SE and SS..

Are you truly a driver or they're just trying to get at you??

SW is behind, so why your bruvers troop here en-mass every day??

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Yeske2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
For those familiar with the environment, is there a Chicken Republic outlet opposite the place because halls posted by both Ilugunboy and customed are similar.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1: Customised13, just like Chyno, you are a useless coward. What a disgrace both of you are to all Ndigbo. I hereby summon both of you to my shop at Alaba where me and my boys will discipline you.

How can grown men make mouth online and turn to little puss.ies in real life.

Bunch of little girls and siss;ies.

What a shame...

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

Tell the two of them to offload those ten 40ft containers for being silly,they should not be fed or allowed pure water for 3 days.Those kids have soiled our name.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

The Yoruba Coward Ola Johnson aka Orlando Owoh appears with his alternate Moniker spewing his usual crap idddiot.

You should crawl under a hole and cover it up. You still get mouth for here, bunch of pussi.es. They see proper MEN like Illugun and Barcanista and they took heels and ran for their dear lives. Useless cowards!

Me a gburugburu soildier would have walked over to Illugun straight away. Rather, Customised pick race as soon as he saw superior men.

Chai Chineke mee..

Useless cowards

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: We have no need for you aljharam. Eggy is the person we want. We spent an hour waiting for the coward in his own backyard. Mehn its not funny

now that you have been disgraced and piss on like pregnancy test kit. Why can't you hide your head in shame. In one breathe you will coming to osun via ibadan, yet you land in a primary school from a picture lifted from sahara reporters.

You can't even name the popular filling station opposite the park, wasted my cousins that wanted to beat the living day out of you time. Where are your pictures of freedom park?? We posted ours, even you still browse inside an airborne copter. Same you have to go back to ibadan for a trip from oshogbo to anambra??how. You are a disgrace to any organization you hold alliance with, you are a disgrace to humanity, and i will never get over the embrassement of sharing specie and a nation with a waste of natural selection like you. In saner climes never do wells like you will have fed to hungry lion or better still exchange with one seed of groundnut after your miserable birth.

Quote me and let amadioha strike dead every organism related to you before nightfall.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
winniz:

Which Freedom park? so you now have freedom park when Chino told Eggy 2 meet him there lastnite Anago said Freedom park never existed so u Impostor should shut ur damn filthy mouth.

Mechie onu nkapi gi.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Hahahahahahaha.
I have been expecting you to use your Odinma1 account to disown Customized on behalf of all Igbos.
"Anambra Adigho Mma", does that make you happy?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
My brother i tire ooooo

because olatunde said there was never anything like Freedom Park but orlando is saying freedom park actually exists at Osogbo.

Pls between these two clowns who is the Kingclown?

winniz:

Which Freedom park? so you now have freedom park when Chino told Eggy 2 meet him there lastnite Anago said Freedom park never existed so u Impostor should shut ur damn filthy mouth.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yeske2: For those familiar with the environment, is there a Chicken Republic outlet opposite it?

Yeske,are you trying to make excuses for those two??....

They should be fed watery beans,then forced to drink packets of laxative and then have their butts stitched up.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
gbosaa:

Oga alj haram, even you de challenge person cheesy....Na chino and customized caused all these wahala..

Tomorrow saka will challenge mr ibu to meet him at mile 2 to exchange serious blows..nairaland warriors una well done o.
So far nobody has been able to challenge me with facts. On Saka and Mr Ibu, Ibu is nowhere near Saka. Saka has been acting more than 20 years before Ibu.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5: Customized said he was born and bred in Yoruba land and has been shuttling from Ibadam to Lagos, so I am not surprised by such a behaviour.
Mixing up with Yorubas has made him one.

Don't be so fast 2 jump into conclusion, are u sure?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Yeske2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
gbosaa:

Yeske,are you trying to make excuses for those two??....

They should be fed watery beans,then forced to drink packets of laxative and then have their butts stitched up.
I don laff die,not really per se but they seem to be in the same location already and both not commenting for a while.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: We have no need for you aljharam. Eggy is the person we want. We spent an hour waiting for the coward in his own backyard. Mehn its not funny

You should be ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Imagine a coward talking back.. grin grin grin grin

You are jobless and poor so you will not understand how tech works. Foolish man, you think I will spend another night in that your oshogbo dungeon. Look at the ediot I chanced in his own backyard..

May thunder fire your mother this night and kill everyone related to you.

[s]
anago90:

now that you have been disgraced and piss on like pregnancy test kit. Why can't you hide your head in shame. In one breathe you will coming to osun via ibadan, yet you land in a primary school from a picture lifted from sahara reporters.

You can't even name the popular fillin station opposite the park, wasted my cousins that wanted to beat the living day out of you time. Where are your pictures of freedom park?? We posted ours, even you still browse inside an airborne copter. Same you have to go back to ibadan for a trip from oshogbo to anambra??how. You are disgrace to any organization you hold alliance with, you are disgrace to humanity, and i will never get over the embrassement of sharing specie and a nation with a waste of natural selection like you. In saner climes never do wells like you will have fed to hungry lion or better still exchange with one seed of groundnut after your miserable birth.

Quote and let amadioha strike dead every organism related to you before nightfall.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Dsecret: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Darm !!! If this is what "supposedly educated youth" of my generation can be engaging in instead of looking,finding and discussing the means of how to develop the mother AFRICA and tackling the woes be-felling her;then we are in deep shit.

You guys should take a look @ the link i provided; we aught to be engaging ourselves in something meaningful and worthwhile not this not this at all. We are the change needed in AFRICA and its begins with YOU & ME.

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
BuddahMonk: My brother i tire ooooo

because olatunde said there was never anything like Freedom Park but orlando is saying freedom park actually exists at Osogbo.

Pls between these two clowns who is the Kingclown?

Don't mind those liars, Eggy and his kinsmen here are de liars here
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2014
I am sure the mods banned customized.. cool

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mods should un-ban customized now!
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: I am sure the mods banned customized.. cool

Abi dem don kidnap Customised?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: This scratch-face you are not making any reasonable point worth responding to.. grin grin

Maybe you need to go and treat your scratch face first..

[s][/s]

of course, i should have known you would be too daft and insensible to make sense out of my comment. That is one of side effects of excessive flatheadedness.

If it was ever true you were sent on official assignment to osun state, you should have been sensible enough to focus on your official duty rather than promoting a political party on a social media. I won't blame you anyway; when the head is too flat, the least a Igbo can do is to misplace his priority.

i think it is you who should find solution to your Igbo first.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why should I go under another round of punishment by sleeping another night in this oshogbo slum just because a cowward refused to show up!

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Scratch-face abeg comot here you have no reasonable point. Go and remove that scratches on your face first.. cheesy

tonytony208:

of course, i should have known you would be too daft and insensible to make sense out of my comment. That is one of side effects of excessive flatheadedness.

If it was ever true you were sent on official assignment to osun state, you should have been sensible enough to focus on your official duty rather than promoting a political party on a social media. I won't blame you anyway; when the head is too flat, the least a Igbo can do is to misplace his priority.

i think it is you who should find solution to your Igbo first.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Odinma1, you need to ask the boys in Awka to deal with Chino. As for Customized, try to find out what happened to him.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by arewarepublic: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014

Guy, you fvuck u big time.

Shame on you wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dey no born them well! Fear go gree them show up where customized dey..

I am sure he was banned..simple!

winniz:

Abi you sure those gbomo gbomo people never kidnap Customised?

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Mechie onu nkapi gi.

Ara yigbue gi there Ekwensu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by tonytony208(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: The coward has since escaped from Lagos through Badagry while you are looking for him at Ojota.. grin grin

Yolobass are inborn cowards that is why they rely so much in juju..

do you mean to say yorubas have the same kind of juju you Igbos get from okija sshrine?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
Why?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Un-ban customized now..

I will soon open a thread to that effect..
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
did the mods also ban him from seeing ilugunboy and barcanista? grin
I have never seen such as act of cowardice from my igbo brothers. Ihere megbu o unu!

*on my way to meet a nairalander living close to me* cool

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Odinma1, you need to ask the boys in Awka to deal with Chino. As for Customized, try to find out what happened to him.

you quote and reply yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (66) (Reply)

Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.