Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,694 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59831 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
stevolinkon40: he is in osogbo not lagos, why you meet him the other time....

Wa seere jare padi mi.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
defashan:

You are a disgrace to Anambra ppl chino.

coward.

I have a frnd from anambra( humblesteve) and he doesn't behave dt way
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
where are these nairaland kids?. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2014
ba7man: Mind games??.......... I think "Childish games" is a better description.

"Meet me in the field after school"...."Let me not catch you at Enehren junction" and such daft sh*t.

I won't be surprised @Chino is truely a driver with the way he acts.

No wonder he stays in Low-brow areas whenever he's (claims) in the South west

Let us not deceive ourselves, 90% of the South West can actually be described as ''low-brow''. Even random pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with Chino, prove that.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized ran away from Ilugunboy and Barcanista in Lagos while Chino ran away from me in Freedom Park, Oshogbo. Why is this Ojukwu's always always escaping attitude with you?

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
Aljharam, we waited till 10pm last night but the clown did not show up..

I would have stayed another nite in that rural area called osogbo but it will take another 1m for me to sleep in that slum for another nite..

OrlandoOwoh: Customized ran away from Ilugunboy and Barcanista in Lagos while Chino ran away from me in Freedom Park, Oshogbo. Why is this Ojukwu's always always escaping attitude with you?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Igbos disgraced thread, first we bursted chino yesterday. While the idi0t was claiming to be in oshogbo in actual fact he is awka driving his boss. Now the phoolish cutomisedmugu just disgrace himself. I spit on the face of umuigbo nairaland branch.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino what the f**k was that..??...I know you or customised actually got to that venue,you should have given ilugunboy a ''bakassi long sleeve'',i would have paid you N70k for your effort if you had succeeded in getting that watch off him.. angry angry

On a serious note,Nwanne you fall hand big time....Real Igbo Gees dont brag,provoke or hail insults online.

I give this to Ilugunboy, you are the man...chino saw the Tissot 1853 titanium then got jittery...then went to the toilet and pissed all the fanta.

One of his crew members he hired must have told him,...Nwanne ka anyi waa from here...no one wanna get punched by some nigga who wear such heavy metal. grin grin

Bro stop posting nonsense online,iwuru mmadu afo na ani here in Anambra voice.....Dammmmmmnnnn.

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90: Igbos disgraced thread, first we bursted chino yesterday. While the idi0t was claiming to be in oshogbo in actual fact he is awka driving his boss. Now the phoolish cutomisedmugu just disgrace himself. I spit on the face of umuigbo nairaland branch.

Calm down mister,not every igbo man on nairaland is like chino....dont choke on your spit.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
U are such a funny daft..lol

Where is high and low brows in Southwest?lol

Apart from lagos(non yorobarland) the entire southwest is complete slum filled with mud house/rustic roof and needs to be demolished if Southwest hope to catch up with SE and SS..

ba7man: Mind games??.......... I think "Childish games" is a better description.

"Meet me in the field after school"...."Let me not catch you at Enehren junction" and such daft sh*t.

I won't be surprised @Chino is truely a driver with the way he acts.

No wonder he stays in Low-brow areas whenever he's (claims) in the South west

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
gbosaa:

Calm down mister,not every igbo man on nairaland is like chino....dont choke on your spit.
Customized is not Chino.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:

Let us not deceive ourselves, 90% of the South West can actually be described as ''low-brow''. Even random pictures that have absolutely nothing to do with Chino, prove that.

Nwokem stop that rubbish....chino bu akpamu na oyolokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized said he was born and bred in Yoruba land and has been shuttling from Ibadam to Lagos, so I am not surprised by such a behaviour.
Mixing up with Yorubas has made him one.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5:
Customized is not Chino.

ok but how do you know that?do you know chino or customized?
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by anago90: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
gbosaa:

y'all should disown him and his stupidity. Loads of good igbos here berem,shachris,omenka,obiagelli and cleverly. But y'all not keep quiet and let all these bunch of phools represent your side of the divide.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5: Customized said he was born and bred in Yoruba land and has been shuttling from Ibadam to Lagos, so I am not surprised by such a behaviour.

dont make up an excuse for him....the guy chulu nmadu afa.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Tolexander: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
mayorall:

Excuse me, Am only studying here. Am not among the illiterates you are fooling with your lies. Am not a kid you can twist.

You were only asked to say Amen to prayers about Osogbo, Now you are twisting it to Osun. bloody liar.

Chino oniro, your trouser done tear on top lies.

#chinofoolinghisbrothers since 1830#.

we are settling down in Osogbo courtesy the accomodation, infraustructure and atmosphere.

#signed and sealed by missmayorall#
you gat time for that SOB bro!
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Aljharam, we waited till 10pm last night but the clown did not show up..

I would have stayed another nite in that rural area called osogbo but it will take another 1m for me to sleep in that slum for another nite..

I posted several times last night challenging you to show your face in Freedom Park, Oshogbo but you couldn't because you're in Awka.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
anago90: Igbos disgraced thread, first we bursted chino yesterday. While the idi0t was claiming to be in oshogbo in actual fact he is awka driving his boss. Now the phoolish cutomisedmugu just disgrace himself. I spit on the face of umuigbo nairaland branch.
. . . but there some Igbo people like Odinma1 on NL that are good.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
We have no need for you aljharam. Eggy is the person we want. We spent an hour waiting for the coward in his own backyard. Mehn its not funny

OrlandoOwoh:
I posted several times last night challenging you to show your face in Freedom Park, Oshogbo but you couldn't because you're in Awka.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Oga alj haram, even you de challenge person cheesy....Na chino and customized caused all these wahala..

Tomorrow saka will challenge mr ibu to meet him at mile 2 to exchange serious blows..nairaland warriors una well done o.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
gbosaa: Chino what the f**k was that..??...I know you or customised actually got to that venue,you should have given ilugunboy a ''bakassi long sleeve'',i would have paid you N70k for your effort if you had succeeded in getting that watch off him.. angry angry

On a serious note,Nwanne you fall hand big time....Real Igbo Gees dont brag,provoke or hail insults online.

I give this to Ilugunboy, you are the man...chino saw the Tissot 1853 titanium then got jittery...then went to the toilet and pissed all the fanta.

One of his crew members he hired must have told him,...Nwanne ka anyi waa from here...no one wanna get punched by some nigga who wear such heavy metal. grin grin

Bro stop posting nonsense online,iwuru mmadu afo na ani here in Anambra voice.....Dammmmmmnnnn.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
. . . but there some Igbo people like Odinma1 on NL that are good.
Hahahahahahaha.
I have been expecting you to use your Odinma1 account to disown Customized on behalf of all Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by odinma1: 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customised13, just like Chyno, you are a useless coward. What a disgrace both of you are to all Ndigbo. I hereby summon both of you to my shop at Alaba where me and my boys will discipline you.

How can grown men make mouth online and turn to little puss.ies in real life.

Bunch of little girls and siss;ies.

What a shame...

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5: Customized said he was born and bred in Yoruba land and has been shuttling from Ibadam to Lagos, so I am not surprised by such a behaviour.
You're giving excuse for him. It's a flimsy one. I guess Chino's never showing up in Oshogbo when I got to the Freedom Park makes him Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Which Freedom park? so you now have freedom park when Chino told Eggy 2 meet him there lastnite Anago said Freedom park never existed.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Dsecret: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
[color=#990000][b][/b][/color]The drug called ZMapp arrived at
Madrid’s La Paz-Carlos III hospital
where the 75-year-old missionary
was being treated in isolation, the
health ministry said in a statement
late on Saturday.
Spain’s drug safety agency allowed
the “exceptional importation” of
ZMapp under a law that allows “the
use of non-authorised medications
in cases where a patent’s life is in
danger and they can’t be treated
satisfactorily with an authorised
medication,” it said.
The Roman Catholic priest, Miguel
Pajares, was one of three people
who tested positive for Ebola at the
Saint Joseph Hospital in the
Liberian capital Monrovia where he
worked.
He was brought back to Spain on
Thursday on a medically equipped
Spanish airforce plane, the first
patient in the fast-spreading Ebola
outbreak to be evacuated to Europe
for treatment.
Spanish health authorities said
Thursday the priest was in a stable
condition. The hospital is not
providing medical updates for the
missionary at his request.
The military flight also evacuated
Spanish nun Juliana Bonoha Bohe,
65, who worked at the same
hospital as Pajares in Liberia and
who was found not to have Ebola.
The Spanish charity Pajares worked
for, the Hospitaller Brothers of St.
John of God, had asked Madrid to
bring to Spain for treatment two
African missionaries infected with
Ebola who also worked at the
hospital but the request was turned
down.
One of those two missionaries, a
Congolese nun, died on Saturday
due to Ebola, the charity said.
There is no proven treatment or
cure for Ebola, which causes severe
fever and, in the worst cases,
unstoppable bleeding. Some 55
percent of cases in this outbreak
have been fatal.
Two Americans infected with Ebola
while treating patients in Liberia
have shown signs of improvement
since being given Zmapp back in the
United States but health authorities
say it is too early to tell if the drug
had anything to do with that.
ZMapp, a treatment made by
private US company Mapp
Pharmaceuticals, is still in an
extremely early phase of
development and had only been
tested previously on monkeys.
The use of the medication has
sparked an ethical controversy as
experts call for it to be made
available to African nations
this actually show USA is enemy to west African
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Abagworo is viewing this thread cheesy cheesy cheesy...Oga this is how you should have acted when they came looking for you at PH...Let them know you are right there sitting comfortably with your leg crossed and your slip-on on the floor.Post some convincing pix and they will vanish like olokpa that saw some dare devil armed robbers.. grin

Customized has vanished same way miss B disappeared during that em FFK pmailgate.He will come back when the heat is off to shout same way Idi Amin would have blasted the Isrealis during the raid on Entebbe.

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized is not such a coward. I am suspecting that the mods banned him to break communication..

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by winniz: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
odinma1: Customised13, just like Chyno, you are a useless coward. What a disgrace both of you are to all Ndigbo. I hereby summon both of you to my shop at Alaba where me and my boys will discipline you.

How can grown men make mouth online and turn to little puss.ies in real life.

Bunch of little girls and siss;ies.

What a shame...

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

Ola Johnson aka Orlando Owoh appears with his alternate Moniker spewing his usual crap idddiot.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by collynzov5: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're giving excuse for him. It's a flimsy one. I guess Chino's never showing up in Oshogbo when I got to the Freedom Park makes him Yoruba?
I am not aware of that.
However this case is different, Customized showed up and was posting pictures of where he was, IlMUGUboy also posted pictures that proves he was in the same venue, then Customized suddenly disappeared.
Whether he was kidnapped, I don't know.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Boyedex: 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
while customer takes on the title as nl master-cowardly-extraordinaire, and shino deludes himself and kins with his lies, I hope alaigoites can focus on making South East as serene as Ibadan. we know Lagos is a generational assignment cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (66) (Reply)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.