Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59828 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: pervert you are the person lying, Pm me your phone number.
hw far?

@ ilugunboy I'm nw at cmd park... Abeg my b3 don low!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: I just wish I am in Lagos right now.. cheesy

You are a joke mister.why did you use your moniker customised to book this appointment??.what is wrong with you?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Has anyone noticed that customized13 is no longer following the thread? grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by stevolinkon40: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
TribalEAST: Has anyone noticed that customized13 is no longer following the thread? grin
since 4:09pm

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
defashan: Chino show yourself.Ilugun is a nice guy,he wont customise your face.

Show yourself.Meanwhile giroud just made it 3-0 for arsenal.

Still waiting to eat jollof rice and coke with them.
.but time is going and the foolish Eddiot made me miss the match...

It's almost 4:30

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Can you post ibadam pix..?

Is below pix not entire ibadam?? Prove us wrong because this is the impression we all have about the place.. grin grin

Soyedele1:

Pls, don't get involved in tribalism. I always pity Chino24 any time I see him doing what he knows to do best. Every time he posts Ibadan pictures, I do laugh because I knw that is not the ibadan I live in. I'm sure Yu av Ibo customers too. Don't let them have bad impression abt yu. Just ignore him. Lagos belongs to SW. I'm sure if lagos is in SE, he won't be saying such.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by stevolinkon40: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Can you post ibadam pix..?

Is below pix not entire ibadam?? Prove us wrong because this is the impression all have about the place..

I thought you are preserving your MB and you dont want to post pic with high quality.. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2014

Is below pix not entire ibadam?? Prove us wrong because this is the impression all have about the place..

You are a disgrace to Anambra ppl chino.

coward.

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2014
barcanista: customized neva shw? Abi mke I meet you for Mr Biggs ni?

Come Mr Biggs.... make we wait for him

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino coward?? grin grin

I wish I am in Lagos right now..will never have allowed this opportunity to slip.. cool

defashan:

coward.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Come Mr Biggs.... make we wait for him
ok I de come grin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2014

Is below pix not entire ibadam?? Prove us wrong because this is the impression we all have about the place.. grin grin

Go and meet ilugunboy.sign out of your chino account and use 'customised' to say how ilugun can locate you.

liver don fail you.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
I know you are new on NL so I will oblige you..

defashan:

Go and meet ilugunboy.sign out of your chino account and use 'customised' to say how ilugun can locate you.

liver don fail you.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized come put us 2 shame....

See yu @ biggs cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: Chino coward?? grin grin

I wish I am in Lagos right now..will never have allowed this opportunity to slip.. cool

Where is @customised with his gang of chickens?.
Tell him not to be scared.Its only one man waiting to buy them drinks.

Show yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: I know you are new on NL so I will oblige you..

Action speak louder than words.

Show yourself and prove us wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
I practically kept the proposed 'date/hangout' in mind and kept checking the time.

With how customized was mouthing off and steaming yesterday one would almost kneel in silent prayers for God to avert any violence or altercation whatsoever but alas...

The Ojukwu trait has manifested, our man Customized is prolly in his 'ivory coast' now while 'Adekunle' egbon Ilugunboy awaits him smiley.

Egbon, kudos to you for following through and keeping to the appointment.

11 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized.....don't let my food waste..barcanista is placing your order

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino and Customised are cowards who are only good at mind games.

I wonder what sort of excuse they will give later.
Useless eediots.

You,ll think they have something to offer.

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino24 show your face na? Abi you be ojukwu ni?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
@Buddahmonk have you seen how cowardly your folks can be when the chips are down.

They are even too scared to eat.

Barcanista.pls check the toilets to make sure they havent shytted themselves out of fear.

8 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
collynzov5 andBuddahmonk.

Pls spit on your boy chino coward and customised chicken phool.

wait for them at onitsha head bridge and throw them into the river.

meanwhile all hail Arsenal.

3-0 against mancity and first silverware of the new season.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
defashan: @Buddahmonk have you seen how cowardly your folks can be when the chips are down.

Barcanista.pls check the toilets to make sure they havent shytted themselves out of fear.
LWKMD!! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
defashan: @Buddahmonk have you seen how cowardly your folks can be when the chips are down.

*dies* cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino24 aka customizes13 has exit the thread in a stylish manner. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ati ko fa nile, ifa ti nse. I told you some minutes ago chino is a coward. Same way he ran from me at Ostrich in Osogbo.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
soyedele1 . Thanks and God bless. The guy is just too deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2014

I don't do tribalism and I don't need to convince a tribalist like yu. When an ibadan thread is re-opened, I will do dt.

Thanks and Happy Sunday to yu sir.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Soyedele1:

I don't do tribalism and I don't need to convince a tribalist like yu. When an ibadan thread is re-opened, I will do dt.

Thanks and Happy Sunday to yu sir.

Walahi bobo yi tear race cheesygringrin

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
I will call you when I storm lagos next month..
I have your number already..

mayorall:

Walahi bobo yi tear race cheesygringrin
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by ba7man(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
defashan: Chino and Customised are cowards who are only good at mind games.

I wonder what sort of excuse they will give later.
Useless eediots.

You,ll think they have something to offer.
Mind games??.......... I think "Childish games" is a better description.

"Meet me in the field after school"...."Let me not catch you at Enehren junction" and such daft sh*t.

I won't be surprised @Chino is truely a driver with the way he acts.

No wonder he stays in Low-brow areas whenever he's (claims) in the South west

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by stevolinkon40: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: I will call you when I storm lagos next month..
I have your number already..

he is in osogbo not lagos, why you meet him the other time....

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (66) (Reply)

Army Kills Terwase "Gana" Akwaza Hours After Being Granted Amnesty By Benue Govt / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.