Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust (59694 Views)

Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / Oritsejafor Has Dragged Christianity Into The Mud – Bishop Kaigama / Wise Men On Nairaland - Suggestions On How To Nip Boko Haram In The Mud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: yap, for security, am waiting for him, all my guys are igbos.

Its not yet 4pm.Sit down with your boys and chill.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
Right in time, am in the hall for the mean time, am still waiting for ilugunboy

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: I was right in time, am inside the hall for the mean time, still waiting for ilugunboy, the whole ketu go hear our voice today.

Stop lying...this is your man waiting since 3;45pm

6 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
ibedun: Our land is sustaining them but guess what? Slowly and surely their noise making is waking us up from our slumber!

We have slept in comfort for too long. Now we have eastern mosquitoes humming endlessly at our ears.

I call for an immediate economic war! Customers own any market!! Any market!

Any market in our land is fully ours never mind the traders. It is time to annihilate these people.
The economic war may start in Ile-Ife. Some weeks back when I visited the town, some Igbo people who claim to be members of an organization of none-indigenes came on Omisore's radio station, Crown FM to say they were in support of the PDP candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: Right in time, am in the hall for the mean time, am still waiting for ilugunboy

Where did you get that china flavour flav wall clock??

9 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Still waiting in the hall

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2014
Who are you among the crowd here....
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is your man

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy: Who are you among the crowd here....
snap the picture of the place you are in the hall so I will locate you myself.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: Right in time, am in the hall for the mean time, am still waiting for ilugunboy

show yourself mister with your china clock.The big boy is right there waiting for you.

Show yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy: This is your man
I can't see anybody with this cloth boy, pm your number, lemme call you.
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
This is you? Dude is presently walking out

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
chino24: The poor jobless dirty yolobar boy has since escaped out of Lagos.. grin grin

I knew that all his boasting yesterday was just usual yolobar life style..

Now I know you guys are jobless. Why did you run away the last time?, you promised to see me at Osogbo but you ran away, God knows if you came. #bloody coward#

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Stop lying...this is your man waiting since 3;45pm
pervert you are the person lying, Pm me your phone number.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy: This is you? Dude is presently walking out
chief I'm on my way o. I'm at berger, wl join yu at cmd

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by mayorall(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy: This is you? Dude is presently walking out

Wa seere padi mi. please note, customised is same person as Chino

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: pervert you are the person lying, Pm me your phone number.

Look at this fool! Made me waste my time...

As this woman at the gate the guy that just snapped this pix

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
customized13: I was right in time, am inside the hall for the mean time, still waiting for ilugunboy, the whole ketu go hear our voice today.
be prepared to end up in the cell with your boys. Just wait there!!!

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014

Stop swearing son.be civil,dont be scared.He,ll meet you with your crowd.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
His number?? You want to catch him like a rat he is? cheesy cheesy

He is just posting pictures he had in his phone to deceive the gullible.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
mayorall:

Wa seere padi mi. please note, customised is same person as Chino

Are you serious?

I've been waiting my time...waa watching the community shield game at home... but remembered I had an appointment with the fool!

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
ilugunboy:

Look at this fool! Made me waste my time...

As this woman at the gate the guy that just snapped this pix
customized neva shw? Abi mke I meet you for Mr Biggs ni?

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customised and chino.Your mind games against abagworo and eggy wont work today.

Show yourself if you are a man.Ilugun wont hurt you.He has got enough to feed your crowd for days.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
I don't mean to harm anyone....I will still join barcanista

There is no way I can do anything untoward in an open place like this....

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized do not allow him to escape! He is about to run..

The daft should send his number if he is truly not a coward..
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
Following
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by chino24: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2014
I just wish I am in Lagos right now.. cheesy
Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
mayorall:

Pls, don't get involved in tribalism. I always pity Chino24 any time I see him doing what he knows to do best. Every time he posts Ibadan pictures, I do laugh because I knw that is not the ibadan I live in. I'm sure Yu av Ibo customers too. Don't let them have bad impression abt yu. Just ignore him. Lagos belongs to SW. I'm sure if lagos is in SE, he won't be saying such.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Customized13 has runaway

5 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
defashan: Customised and chino.Your mind games against abagworo and eggy wont work today.

Show yourself if you are a man.Ilugun wont hurt you.He has got enough to feed your crowd for days.

Truth is I don't even hang out in this type of environment.... but the foolish Eddiot gave me the impression that he would come and even suggested this place on his own.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by defashan: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Chino show yourself.Ilugun is a nice guy,he wont customise your face.

Show yourself.Meanwhile giroud just made it 3-0 for arsenal.

4 Likes

Re: Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust by stevolinkon40: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Soyedele1:

Pls, don't get involved in tribalism. I always pity Chino24 any time I see him doing what he knows to do best. Every time he posts Ibadan pictures, I do laugh because I knw that is not the ibadan I live in. I'm sure Yu av Ibo customers too. Don't let them have bad impression abt yu. Just ignore him. Lagos belongs to SW. I'm sure if lagos is in SE, he won't be saying such.

Happy Sunday.
very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (66) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters / Ademola Adeleke Weeps At Isiaka Adeleke's Grave In Osun. Photos / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Fixing A Lady's Hair In A Saloon In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.