Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25586 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 12, 2014
You're truly the racist here
God bless your eastern european wife and fantasy life
lwkmd
childofGod09:

How many white women you live in household? So how do you know this? My wife is a clean woman why you want to dispute the fact? Average white woman shower in the morning and take bath in the evening after day at work, cooking, housework.. Lot of black men who are with black women complain about black women's lack of hygiene. Fake hair which God knows where it came from, which they don't wash for weeks, months, untidy household, kids unkept. Look at black little kids everywhere running with fake hair attached to their heads. Is it not the sign of their black mothers being lazy to do their kids hair everyday, plus not washing their hair suggest lack of hygiene. My eastern european wife does our children's hair every morning before they go to school. That is applaudable.

8 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 1:56am On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

Why you saying something so evil. Just because my wife has high hygiene standards and you probably do not wash your body you are suggesting such a horrible stuff. My wife shower in the morning before she goes to work, she shower when she comes back from work so is freshly clean and germ free before she starts cooking, after cooking and housework she shower so she goes clean to bed. Since when is clean woman to be belittled? That's just says it all about your hygiene, how often do lot of black women wash the fake hair they attach to their heads, lot of them don't wash their fake hair for weeks, months? Is that ok? My mother and my sisters do not use fake hair as it is not Godly and fake hair is unhygienic. My wife and my daughters do not use fake hair, is that why they should be looked down on.

There you go assuming, I don't use fake hair baby I'm 100% natural. If your wife has to shower 3 times a day to clean the filth and disgust from you touching her body, who could blame her. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'ts obvious that you came here for a fight so bring it on baby.
PS (shhhhhhhh) No one gives a ratz azz about you and your wife, just love each other and stop telling others your racial problems, we don't care. You knew what you were getting into when you made her your wife, now be a MAN and stop whining like a little BIATCH. cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:03am On Aug 12, 2014
Ngirl1: @op; quit lying!
You and I know this is all in your head.
Besides, The average Nigerian doesn't care whether you're married to a white person or green person. They're too busy worrying about their own problems.

Just come back to earth and keep your fantasy in your head.. lipsrsealed

See this is the signs of lies you been fed by racists. Believing white women are no good are lies spread by hating black females to discourage black men to date and marry white women. But when black men open their hearts to white and other nonblack females they see all those were lies and white and nonblack females are very good women and make wonderful wifes. My wife is eastern european and women from there are very strong ladies. They cook, clean and do everything to make their husband and children happy. They are great cooks as until recently there were not take aways or street food joints there. Women there cook fresh food everyday. When we pass Chinese takeaway here in London who we see there through the window are black women mostly buying Chinese food and feeding it to their black men, while my white wife is going home to cook my egusi soup.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 2:05am On Aug 12, 2014
When we pass Chinese takeaway here in London who we see there through the window are black women

jobless much?

and did i not point out you spend your time staring at women's butts and breasts while pretending they are noticing your ugly self?

i guess thats the lie you tell whoever wants to listen while you greedily ogle black women- "she was the one staring at me!"

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:
See this is the signs of lies you been fed by racists. Believing white women are no good are lies spread by hating black females to discourage black men to date and marry white women. But when black men open their hearts to white and other nonblack females they see all those were lies and white and nonblack females are very good women and make wonderful wifes. My wife is eastern european and women from there are very strong ladies. They cook, clean and do everything to make their husband and children happy. They are great cooks as until recently there were not take aways or street food joints there. Women there cook fresh food everyday. When we pass Chinese takeaway here in London who we see there through the window are black women mostly buying Chinese food and feeding it to their black men, while my white wife is going home to cook my egusi soup.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 12, 2014
racist much
bashing black women and race
it seems like you're ashamed of your own race
that's why you made up an imaginary perfect life with your white wife who smells nice and cooks Nigerian food well
Your perfect 'white' family hated on by africans
abeg joor, swerve
there are more important issues at stake
than to play make-believe with a deluded fellow like you

9 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa:

There you go assuming, I don't use fake hair baby I'm 100% natural. If your wife has to shower 3 times a day to clean the filthy disgust from you touching her body, who could blame her. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'ts obvious that you came here for a fight so bring it on baby.
PS (shhhhhhhh) No one gives a ratz azz about you and your wife, just love each other and stop telling others your racial problems, we don't care. You knew what you were getting into when you made her your wife, now be a MAN and stop whining like a little BIATCH. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you writing disgusting comments like that. Love between me and my wife is precious. Yes I will complain because we are getting attacked by black mostly Nigerian females on daily basis. You are suggesting that because we are so called interracial couple it is ok for us to be attacked everywhere we go. With that you also suggesting that black men who are with black women are with them cause they want easy life and convenience and cannot take the hatred from black women if they married a white, nonblack lady.This is not only our experience but also of lot of black men who are with white, mixed, noblack female. Why do lot of black women think they have the right to attack us. Black women are not better than nonblack women, we are all one blood so we are equal in eyes of God.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2014
If your wife has to shower 3 times a day to clean the filthy disgust from you touching her body, who could blame her

shocked

lol
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:19am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

shocked

lol

Shame on you mocking something so precious like love between me and my wife. We do not feel disgust for each other but true love. We have been together for 16 years. God is our guide.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:21am On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: racist much
bashing black women and race
it seems like you're ashamed of your own race
that's why you made up an imaginary perfect life with your white wife who smells nice and cooks Nigerian food well
Your perfect 'white' family hated on by africans
abeg joor, swerve
there are more important issues at stake
than to play make-believe with a deluded fellow like you
he is not black nor African, you people should learn to read white people on black forums trying to cause problems, lowering your self esteem and pride

Look around you, how many African are married to white females ? How many even date them?

The same African who are worldwide known to leave the West and go back to their countries and villages for wives?

The caveman albino is always looking for means to stay relevant, they will hype themselves, and make tales about how everyone is running after them, while they are the ones going to people continent and pay for sex with the pseudo ugly ones

Stay loyal to your African men , the op is white supremacist

9 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Truckpusher(m): 2:23am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

i am quite sure two people (at least) are behind this id, assuming its not the usual nairaland fake moniker stuff.

i would advise the wife to look for her husband's other monikers on the butts and breasts threads. You will most certainly find him there.
Tpia repent for the kingdom of God is near grin grin
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 2:24am On Aug 12, 2014
childofsatan09: . . .

face your front abeg.

why are you so desperate for attention.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Truckpusher(m): 2:25am On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09: My wife is from Slovakia. We have been married for 11 years, together for 16 years and have 3 beautiful children. She cooks all Nigerian dishes, she works in medical field and still manages to keep the house spotless, children in excellent order. She is a Godly woman beautiful from outside and inside and my relatives love her and . Her relatives also welcomed me with joy. We live in London and getting constantly belittled, hisses, mocked by black women and also by black couples just on the street or in supermarket... even in the church.Majority of these unsavory characters are Nigerian or other African. This is very sad how black people can have so much hatred for people like us because we love each other and did not choose to marry someone from the same country, or out of hatred for people who are different in appearance. Lot of black men marry women from same tribe and hate any other women in process and mock them. That is not love. I love and respect my white wife but I do not hate black women as my mother, sisters and other relatives are black. We teach our children both cultures Igbo and Slovakian. You kind of expect some racial hatred from white people but black people treat us worst. Why so much hate?

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Well, if that is his plan
He has failed woefully and shamelessly
The only thing he's done sucessfully
Is to look silly
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
he is not black nor African, you people should learn to read white people on black forums trying to cause problems, lowering your self esteem and pride

Look around you, how many African are married to white females ? How many even date them?

The same African who are worldwide known to leave the West and go back to their countries and villages for wives?

The caveman albino is always looking for means to stay relevant, they will hype themselves, and make tales about how everyone is running after them, while they are the ones going to people continent and pay for sex with the pseudo ugly ones

Stay loyal to your African men , the op is white supremacist

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 2:25am On Aug 12, 2014
Truckpusher: truckpusher repent for the kingdom of God is near grin grin

una know una selves nah.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Truckpusher(m): 2:27am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

una know una selves nah.
Wetin concern agbero with overload? undecided
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mencade5(m): 2:38am On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod, am very happy for you and ur family. On behalf of nigerian men in this country i say welldone to you for marrying a slovakian.

There is something you dont get here, childofGod.
Nigerian ladies are the biggest haters when they see that you are dating or are married to white ladies. They are filled with jealousy, great pain and constant witchhunting. They feel that somehow you have dated, used and dumped nigerian ladies before and went for a fresh white ladies even if you are innocent of all these allegations.

My brother, have you not seen the thread about mikel obi and his russian girlfriend? Haaaaaa!...it is in that thread that you will know that naija ladies are truely enemies of progress. The way they bash mikel, mikel that they dont know or see before. If you read their comments you will know that yours is a child's play.

Let me tell you, with all these hatred they have for you and your wife, deep within them they have that wish to marry a white man but the opportunity didnt come or their families refuse to allow them marry a white man. I know of a lady in newyork, we grew up together in nigeria before she went there. She met a white man, dated him fvcked him with great pleasure and had that intention to marry him but her family here in nigeria saw her pix with the white and they told her after her schooling that she must marry a nigerian.
I can bet anything in this world that naija ladies can do anything to allow a white man's sperm inside them to born osaze (mix race) as their child.

My brother dont mind them. We know naija ladies better. On behalf of naija men i beg you, dont answer them at all. Your wife is your wife and your choice. Take good care of her, i pray you guys shall live till your old age together, you shall see your grand and great grand children together as couples. Dont forget to always respect her family and try to visit them together once in a while.

*playfully* my brother if your wife get younger sister that are still single abeg link me with her sharp sharp. Lol

take care

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:39am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

jobless much?

and did i not point out you spend your time staring at women's butts and breasts while pretending they are noticing your ugly self?

i guess thats the lie you tell whoever wants to listen while you greedily ogle black women- "she was the one staring at me!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are very sad. I love and respect my white wife and I am not interested in any cheap females. My wife gives me all the love I need and I would not hurt and disrespect my wife who is mother of my children. Probably your black men are looking at beautiful white ladies behind your back and that is why you bitter. Black females have highest percentage of obesity and STDs. My cousin works in the clinic and has the information first hand. Black men are opening their eyes and seeing black women for what they are bitter creatures full of hate. Exept very few like my relatives who are Godly women who do not hate white women. At my workplace which is University you barely see a black female as employers do not want to employ them as they cause trouble everywhere. Due to discrimination rules the employers are forced to employ some of them but sooner or later they are dismissed due to their own mistake as they cause problems and arguments in the workplace.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:40am On Aug 12, 2014
In other words marrying a white girl is a progress

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 2:40am On Aug 12, 2014
i wonder why this fellow is focusing on me alone?

too bitter for my liking, yet he insists he is happy.

na so happiness dey look? Just whining, complaining and bitching all over the place.

black women this, black women that, you sound like you're frustrated.

7 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: Well, if that is his plan
He has failed woefully and shamelessly
The only thing he's done sucessfully
Is to look silly

Sweet.. wink
Don't pay attention to what they say ...IR in Africa do not go beyond 0.0000000001%

Itsy nonexistent ...

We love our Queens

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Your post just shows how shallow your mind is
Who is hating on who now?
Did you take time to read all the comments?
If you were intellectually sound,you'd see that op is either a troll or a liar
Yet you congratulate him, and encourage him
Even asking him for 'a younger sister'? Tufia!
I don't want to believe that all Nigerian men think like this
Abeg, remove that from your post
I want to believe you were either joking or sleeping while typing this shit
mencade5: childofGod, am very happy for you and ur family. On behalf of nigerian men in this country i say welldone to you for marrying a slovakian.

Nigerian ladies are the biggest haters when they see that you are dating or are married to white ladies. They are filled with jealousy, great pain and constant witchhunting. They feel that somehow you have dated, used and dumped nigerian ladies before and went for a fresh white ladies even if you are innocent of all these allegations.

My brother, have you not seen the thread about mikel obi and his russian girlfriend? Haaaaaa!...it is in that thread that you will know that naija ladies are truely enemies of progress. The way they bash mikel, mikel that they dont know or see before. If you read their comments you will know that yours is a child's play.

Let me tell you, with all these hatred they have for you and your wife, deep within them they have that wish to marry a white man but the opportunity didnt come or their families refuse to allow them marry a white man. I know of a lady in newyork, we grew up together in nigeria before she went there. She met a white man, dated him fvcked him with great pleasure and had that intention to marry him but her family here in nigeria saw her pix with the white and they told her after her schooling that she must marry a nigerian.
I can bet anything in this world that naija ladies can do anything to allow a white man's sperm inside them to born osaze (mix race) as their child.

My brother dont mind them. We know naija ladies better. On behalf of naija men i beg you, dont answer them at all. Your wife is your wife and your choice. Take good care of her, i pray you guys shall live till your old age together, you shall see your grand and great grand children together as couples. Dont forget to always respect her family and try to visit them together once in a while.

*playfully* my brother if your wife get younger sister that are still single abeg link me with her sharp sharp. Lol

take care

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:48am On Aug 12, 2014
mencade5: childofGod, am very happy for you and ur family. On behalf of nigerian men in this country i say welldone to you for marrying a slovakian.

take care

God bless you brother. I believe that evil behaviour of those hating black females need to be fought. We cannot just stand back and take it from them God wants us to stand for ourselves and he will help us in our fight. You are a intelligent blessed man and God will give you a decent Godly woman to share your life with, you never know it might be a loving eastern european lady. Thank you. May the grace of God follow you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:49am On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

Instead of wasting your time making up a story about being married to an eastern European woman, you should have just come out directly with the 'black women vs white women' crap because that's obviously what you're here for. Luckily , I don't engage in such rubbish.
Just get a hold of yourself and as I said earlier; keep your fantasy in your head!

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:59am On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: Your post just shows how shallow your mind is
Who is hating on who now?
Did you take time to read all the comments?
If you were intellectually sound,you'd see that op is either a troll or a liar
Yet you congratulate him, and encourage him
Even asking him for 'a younger sister'? Tufia!
I don't want to believe that all Nigerian men think like this
Abeg, remove that from your post
I want to believe you were either joking or sleeping while typing this shit

------------------------------------------------------------
Tufia ! to you as you are a sign of abomination. God is not your father but Devil and chai you are so so evil in your heart. Why are you hating people of different skincolour? God knows why he makes mixed children so beautiful  It is not mistake but a will of God. All children are equal. My fellow Nigerian men are opening their hearts to true love with white,eastern european, mixed, Asian, Latino women. Who are you? Are you black men's owner or are we your slave you think you can control us and dictate to us how to live our lifes. Your skin will disintegrate in the grave, so why you obsessed with the skincolour. Soul is what matters. You cannot love someone cause you have so much hate in you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 12, 2014
That's your choice and people should respect it. But a black woman can do better mentally than that woman. We'll see how long things will forever be because every relationship has problems. This sound to good to be true. In my country they say d woman is cheating...anyway congrats on your white wife and family. BTW... Interracial relationships are bad your mixing blood and your children wouldn't know who or what they are. Black women are the real Queens and always will be... My opinion tho, R.I.P. My beautiful black beautiful grandmother!

6 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 3:03am On Aug 12, 2014
@childofSatan09]

You don't believe this bullshyt yourself. No one cares about your make believe wife, you are the one spewing hateful things about black women, that is the only reason you created this thread was to bash black women because you can't get one. You are hurting and angry at black women because you feel rejected. Let me give you a few pointers that may help you out.
#1 Buy some soap and clean your funky body, make sure you use a good quality deodorant because (lord knows you stank).cheesy
#2 Invest your money into some toothpaste and mouthwash because again, (lord knows you stank) cheesy
#3 Throw away those rags you call clothes and those ranover to the sole shoes and invest in some quality shoes and clothes. Stop buying that cheap 99¢ bottle of cologne, buy some good cologne because women like a man who smells delicious and (lord knows you stank)grin
#4 This one is verrrrrrry important. Make an appointment to see a dentist, get those bad teeth pulled, filled, and crowned. Make sure the dentist give you a floride rinse because again (lord knows you stank) cheesy
#4 Work on your inner-self, get a job and stop depending on white women to take care of you, get an education, ask god to change your heart, be a more pleasant person to be around, be respectable towards women and others, and work on your nasty attitude because (lord knows it stanks) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 3:08am On Aug 12, 2014
the guy seems to have mental problems.

probably lefulefu or one of his sidekicks/other monikers.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 12, 2014
You're the spawn of satan- not me
You are just very confused
You're preaching about loving others irrespective of skin color. and you're here bashing black women?
Abeg, park well
If you do not understand my point, that's your own loss
childofGod09:

------------------------------------------------------------
Tufia ! to you as you are a sign of abomination. God is not your father but Devil and chai you are so so evil in your heart. Why are you hating people of different skincolour? God knows why he makes mixed children so beautiful  It is not mistake but a will of God. All children are equal. My fellow Nigerian men are opening their hearts to true love with white,eastern european, mixed, Asian, Latino women. Who are you? Are you black men's owner or are we your slave you think you can control us and dictate to us how to live our lifes. Your skin will disintegrate in the grave, so why you obsessed with the skincolour. Soul is what matters. You cannot love someone cause you have so much hate in you.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 3:18am On Aug 12, 2014
You're preaching about loving others irrespective of skin color. and you're here bashing black women?

its very hard when these folks also claim to be nigerian.

they need their own country.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 3:28am On Aug 12, 2014
ebonyeyez: That's your choice and people should respect it. But a black woman can do better mentally than that woman. We'll see how long things will forever be because every relationship has problems. This sound to good to be true. In my country they say d woman is cheating...anyway congrats on your white wife and family. BTW... Interracial relationships are bad your mixing blood and your children wouldn't know who or what they are. Black women are the real Queens and always will be... My opinion tho, R.I.P. My beautiful black beautiful grandmother!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love between me and my wife is of purest form and we are dedicated to each other we do not allow devil enter our marriage God is a Chief Exec of our marriage and that is why evil staff would not happen in our marriage. What you actually see a lot is black women cheating and betraying their black spouses in one way or another. Three of my friends divorced their Nigerian wifes in last few years. First one cause his wife was cheating (already had a child by someone else before they got together, he looked after other man's child and that is how she appreciated him), second one his wife's mother came to live with them and finally destroyed their marriage which they already had issues, third one divorced recently and his black wife disrespected his mother by throwing a shoe in a pot of soup she cooked.Now this behavior from these females is abominable. No wonder that recent statistic here in UK confirmed that more and more black men are marrying white and other non-black ladies. Proof is in the pudding. Thank you.
My children are children of God and brought up properly so they know who they are they do not need hateful society to defy them. They know that they are produced from true Godly love.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 3:45am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

its very hard when these folks also claim to be nigerian.

they need their own country.

No I am not bashing black women. You and other people full of hate bash white, non-black wifes of us black men. I am only defending my white wife who did not do me wrong in 16years. My wife held our son when he died while I prayed next to them in hospital. My wife was punched by two black women when she was 8 months pregnant with our son. My wife is strong and despite pain and suffering she been through losing our son she remained in God and put her trust in him. At the same ward was Nigerian couple, arrangy marriage by their parents, Nigerian mother of a sick boy had a mental breakdown and her child did not even die but is severly disabled, Nigerian woman and her Nigerian husband separated straight after and she even had to go to Refuge for abused women as it was revealed that her and her husband fought like cat and dog. Their poor child was product of arrangy from the same village and look how it ended up. My white wife remained strong despite the tremendous pain after death of our son. So do not preach that black women are stronger as it is a lie. God is a witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Have See This Kind Of Big Boobs Before / Which Girls Do Men Prefer: Fat Girls Or Slim Girls? / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.