Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25573 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09: But all those stem from hatred my brother. Same hatred those people express to my family is hatred which causes terrorism as that again is hatred of people who are different in some way. Also Ebola, because if people from all over the world cared it would have been eradicated. But because people only care for so called 'their own' (country, tribe, people of same skincolour..) and do not care for other country issue this is all happening. God wants us to see all people as our own judging by character not the skincolour.

I suspect this guy is Musiwa..

He loves anything white women and tells stories no one asked him after..
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
childofGod09:

My question was why the hate? Why is my wife and even my children getting attacked my Nigerians, other blacks on daily basis? We are in shopping centre, park, church, just walking on the street minding out business and we get verbally attacked by black women. My wife even got punched by two black women randomly on the street when she was eight months pregnant with our son who passed away. So why would I not ask why some racist black women feel it is ok to attack my eastern european wife? What gives them right to treat us bad? Are they better than us. God is not pleased with this hatred they expressing.

Oga, your family is just one out of millions. Go seat down let's hear word Abeg..

You rant like a kid..

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
okparaugo:

I suspect this guy is Musiwa..

He loves anything white women and tells stories no one asked him after..

Why this mugu comment. I love my white wife is that a crime cause I want to defend her. I care for interracial families being bullied it is not wright. I love my black mother and sisters as they are Godly women and taught me not to hate people of different backgrounds.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
Your wife was punched by black women when she was pregnant? What kind of evil lie is this? angry

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Khalessi: Your wife was punched by black women when she was pregnant? What kind of evil lie is this? angry

May God forgive you. My dead son is the witness as he was kicking hard in my wife's womb when those two attacked her my wife still remembers this. It is very sad that I share this heartbreaking experience in my life here and it is disregarded and my poor son's memory you disrespecting. But I forgive you and pray for you as you cannot be of God yet as if you were of God you would not belittle a father like me who lost a son.
Look at this example; what is this hatred and violence good for. People just fight because of some difference between them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgP5zH1Kss
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love between me and my wife is of purest form and we are dedicated to each other we do not allow devil enter our marriage God is a Chief Exec of our marriage and that is why evil staff would not happen in our marriage. What you actually see a lot is black women cheating and betraying their black spouses in one way or another. Three of my friends divorced their Nigerian wifes in last few years. First one cause his wife was cheating (already had a child by someone else before they got together, he looked after other man's child and that is how she appreciated him), second one his wife's mother came to live with them and finally destroyed their marriage which they already had issues, third one divorced recently and his black wife disrespected his mother by throwing a shoe in a pot of soup she cooked.Now this behavior from these females is abominable. No wonder that recent statistic here in UK confirmed that more and more black men are marrying white and other non-black ladies. Proof is in the pudding. Thank you.
My children are children of God and brought up properly so they know who they are they do not need hateful society to defy them. They know that they are produced from true Godly love.
That's not actual prove when you're being one sided. You're a very weak man, and a disgrace to black brothers and sisters period. Actually you're a statistic nigger who's afraid to deal with black women period. He is only saying that because she satisfy his sexual desires and all white women are submissive, black women brought up this whole race and nationality of people. We all originated from the black woman and not the white. Men like you are weak and only a real man can deal with a black woman. My father is married to a white woman from Belgium. She's is a devil and the reason me and my father don't have relationship, he didn't see it at first when I tried to tell him until she said if he left her, she would give him one shot that could paralyze him and die slowly. Phuking dirty white b****... anyways good luck with that but lame excuse. You're still pathetic bro...

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

May God forgive you. My dead son is the witness as he was kicking hard in my wife's womb when those two attacked her my wife still remembers this. It is very sad that I share this heartbreaking experience in my life here and it is disregarded and my poor son's memory you disrespecting. But I forgive you and pray for you as you cannot be of God yet as if you were of God you would not belittle a father like me who lost a son.
Look at this example; what is this hatred and violence good for. People just fight because of some difference between them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgP5zH1Kss
Get well soonâ—‹
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2014
BTW nobody really cares about your wife so just deal with it. You've crossed over to another race anyway, congrats Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods.....
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2014
The reason why she shower 3tumes a day is because he sexing her several times a day. Nobody is dumb here. Your story sounds very unrealistic.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: That's not actual prove when you're being one sided. You're a very weak man, and a disgrace to black brothers and sisters period. Actually you're a statistic nigger who's afraid to deal with black women period. He is only saying that because she satisfy his sexual desires and all white women are submissive, black women brought up this whole race and nationality of people. We all originated from the black woman and not the white. Men like you are weak and only a real man can deal with a white woman. My father is married to a white woman from Belgium. She's is a devil and the reason me and my father don't have relationship, he didn't see it at first when I tried to tell him until she said if he left her, she would give him one shot that could paralyze him and die slowly. Phuking dirty white b****... anyways good luck with that but lame excuse. You're still pathetic bro...

------------------------------------------------------------
You are the pathetic one with hatred in you. So you saying being with white woman is hard and easy with black woman. It is true cause you black women want to make life of black men who married white and other nonblack women hell. It takes a strong black man to be with white, eastern European, nonblack women as we need to deal with hatred from lot of possessed black females like you and with the stares and comments and discrimination. Lot of black men wish they can marry a beauties like Kim Kardashian or mixed beauty like Lola Okoye but they are weak and settle for you probably Whoopi Goldberg lookalike (no disrespect to Whoopi who might not be physically very good looking but she seems a nice person and that is why white man chose her no decent man would want you as you are rotten from inside and outside)as they cannot take the pressure from society. Look at that Usain Bolt was with white eastern European lady but vicious black women started attacking him for being with the white lady and he could not take a heat and separated with the white lady. What a wimp. You suggesting that all white women are evil and all black women are wonderful when you know that is not the case. There are good women everywhere as there are bad women everywhere including some black women who attack my eastern European wife for no reason but only for hate towards white women. You are a disgrace to God. You do not represent decent black people as you spitting out evil hatred. You need a strong prayer.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:31am On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: The reason why she shower 3tumes a day is because he sexing her several times a day. Nobody is dumb here. Your story sounds very unrealistic.

What a disgusting thing to say. You are morally corrupt. Unrealistic? Why can't you accept that more and more black men are marrying white, eastern European, mixed wifes. My eastern European wife is a God send. Lies you hating creatures like you spreading about nonblack females are not working anymore as more and more black men are opening their hearts to loving Godly nonblack females.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 1:37am On Aug 13, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]

She's not in Africa.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

What a disgusting thing to say. You are morally corrupt. Unrealistic? Why can't you accept that more and more black men are marrying white, eastern European, mixed wifes. My eastern European wife is a God send. Lies you hating creatures like you spreading about nonblack females are not working anymore as more and more black men are opening their hearts to loving Godly nonblack females.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

What I said was not disgusting and I'm not hating, I just don't give a phuking rats ass, I'm not interested in your simple azz so how you feel doesn't concern me. Just stop discriminating against black women became you had a few bad apples, that's life, you disgracing yourself...Stop calling everybody the devil when you yourself are teaching black men to turn against their own race, sounds like a uncle tom to me... So many black men choosing non black women over black women? And your point is?? I'm done. Thank God for my wonderful husband because he knows he has a good wife, I do everything and more than most women do even if my husband desire to marry other women I support it. I'm assuming your wife won't even if you wanted to she wouldn't allow it, guess your relationship isn't perfect after all. Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 1:48am On Aug 13, 2014
rigarmortis:

you better keep your lil pink mouf shut.

Stay out of my conversation, if you want to do something constructive tell your friend to show some respect for black women and they will give it back. All this racist insults he keep shouting to black women isn't going to help his situation one bit. You get what you give.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 2:06am On Aug 13, 2014
rigarmortis:

and does it take a doctoral degree in rocket science to know that eastern European women a the best on planet earth?

light-years ahead of their counterparts who fix fake hair, lashes, completion and fake smile?

eastern European women know how to treat their man on the bed, in the sitting room, on the street.......wherever!!

not some ghetto biyach mentality punk on lion hair/dead brazillain hair wig

Go find a web-site that cares, try Stormfront. I know u are the original poster Child of Satan, because you are just as ignorant as he is.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:08am On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez:
What I said was not disgusting and I'm not hating, I just don't give a phuking rats ass, I'm not interested in your simple azz so how you feel doesn't concern me. Just stop discriminating against black women became you had a few bad apples, that's life, you disgracing yourself...Stop calling everybody the devil when you yourself are teaching black men to turn against their own race, sounds like a uncle tom to me... So many black men choosing non black women over black women? And your point is?? I'm done. Thank God for my wonderful husband because he knows he has a good wife, I do everything and more than most women do even if my husband desire to marry other women I support it. I'm assuming your wife won't even if you wanted to she wouldn't allow it, guess your relationship isn't perfect after all. Smh

You are so morally corrupt it is beyond belief. You even suggesting for your husband to sleep with other women. Tufiakwa! I would not want any other woman. Love between me and my wife is sacred and no evil practice would enter our marriage. Amen. What if your husband wanted nonblack white wife what would you do and he would love the new woman what would you do? Stay like a doormat? Shameless morals you practice between you. We are all one blood of God so one humanrace. Next thing you gonna suggest breeding with relatives as you so obsessed to be with someone who is exactly like you. Scary. God help us with people like you around. Na waw we are definitely live in last days.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2014
khiaa:

Go find a web-site that cares, try Stormfront. I know u are the original poster Child of God because you are just as ignorant as he is.

You are a child of Satan not us who see and speak the truth. No you racist blacks go and fight it out on the Stormfront with racist whites because you are just the same. Dont forget asians as they hate you also...Finish each other off so nonracist blacks, whites, asians, mixed families can live in Godly peace in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 2:34am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

You are a child of Satan not us who see and speak the truth. No you racist blacks go and fight it out on the Stormfront with racist whites because you are just the same. Dont forget asians as they hate you also...Finish each other off so nonracist blacks, whites, asians, mixed families can live in Godly peace in Jesus name. Amen.

Child of Satan you are not black. You are a WHITE RACIST WITH MENTAL ISSUES. Leave Jesus name out of your mouth, he condemns evil like you and your kind to HELL.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

You are so morally corrupt it is beyond belief. You even suggesting for your husband to sleep with other women. Tufiakwa! I would not want any other woman. Love between me and my wife is sacred and no evil practice would enter our marriage. Amen. What if your husband wanted nonblack white wife what would you do and he would love the new woman what would you do? Stay like a doormat? Shameless morals you practice between you. We are all one blood of God so one humanrace. Next thing you gonna suggest breeding with relatives as you so obsessed to be with someone who is exactly like you. Scary. God help us with people like you around. Na waw we are definitely live in last days.
He told me already he don't want a cracker with a mixed breed child. Listen you gay bastard, don't ever call me a doormat because of your downfall in past relationships which you were used like doormat. You probably only have a face only a mother could love, that's why you were rejected andffelt vulnerable to search for a white woman. Stop putting God in the middle of this rubbish, he would rather support me than your white slave azz.... tongue cool
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

Its sad how desperate you are to be white, but no matter how much you scrubb your skin it will always be black. Its also sad how you are talking about black people when you are black yourself, your a devil KKK member
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

But mixed couples over there also complain what it is going on with the lot of black women attacking white women for no reason but because they are white.
I live in America and that's not true so you can stop with the lies. Whatever you heard about black women beating up white women because their white is d most absurd thing I've ever heard. White women in America want to be black. They tan their skin to become darker and not look so pale and dull, they get multiple face lifts, butt transplants, and botox treatments in the lips and eyes. They want the shape of a black woman. True...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by linearity: 3:17am On Aug 13, 2014
Pictures or it aren't true.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GatJokez(f): 3:37am On Aug 13, 2014
Hello OP, don't mind all the negativity out there and even here on NL. Enjoy the beautiful wife, marriage, and family that you have. There will always be those who are envious, hateful, and jealous. Let 'em be and always smile big and proud. Stay blessed my friend!!!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by desirel: 3:51am On Aug 13, 2014
it really doesn't make sense to me, why you people feel insulted, because this guy said that he has a good wife and he just told us his experience in diaspora. if you are living in Europe you will see that his experience is the norm, not the exception. that's why most of bi-racial marriages are not surviving; is to much pressure over the blacks to divorce the white. in the nigerian church that i attended we were 3 white ladies married to nigerians; for our marriages to survive our families had to leave the church, otherwise we will collapse. if you are real christian you know what are your responsibilities and like the head of the family you are the priest, protector and provider of your house. I personally have nothing against nigerians, i married one, remember? but again i can't keep blind and mute when i see the lousy mentality and attitude that some of your citizens have oversee.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 4:32am On Aug 13, 2014
desirel: it really doesn't make sense to me, why you people feel insulted, because this guy said that he has a good wife and he just told us his experience in diaspora. if you are living in Europe you will see that his experience is the norm, not the exception. that's why most of bi-racial marriages are not surviving; is to much pressure over the blacks to divorce the white. in the nigerian church that i attended we were 3 white ladies married to nigerians; for our marriages to survive our families had to leave the church, otherwise we will collapse. if you are real christian you know what are your responsibilities and like the head of the family you are the priest, protector and provider of your house. I personally have nothing against nigerians, i married one, remember? but again i can't keep blind and mute when i see the lousy mentality and attitude that some of your citizens have oversee.

Listen Troll, no one cares about or feels insulted about your marriage, it's your racist insults about black women that pisses us off and that was your intention so stop playing innocent we see through you devils.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by lokoloko84(m): 5:02am On Aug 13, 2014
LoveDecay:

Maybe ur wife no fine
What a lazy way of thinking and a silly comment.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2014
They are bitter about it becos After you used her to get your residency, you didn't flee like most naija guys
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2014
sleekch1c:

bia nwokem,that is your problem not ours. We are at war with terrorism and ebola. Try a ghananian forum, you might get more answers there!
Gbam

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 13, 2014
khiaa:

She's not in Africa.

Please easy on the guy abeg.The guy might be lying o,but the truth is,this bullshittt happens.I have witness the bad mouthing of a white woman who married a black guy by some strangers in Radisson Blu VI.The remarks were really awful by some Nigeria ladies sitting close to my own table.Although not all black women cares,but the hate does happen. I am sorry for the wrong words though.We immediately edit it.Good morning to you.Hope you had a nice night.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2014
khiaa:

Go find a web-site that cares, try Stormfront. I know u are the original poster Child of Satan, because you are just as ignorant as he is.

so I like and praise eastern European women because of their behaviour and attitude, that makes me a stormfront racist, and ignorant to boot?

you are the most !@#@@$%& person to walk planet murdaphuckingEARTH.

I dislike your ghetto, insecure and busybody-jealous-low IQ attitude, not your race

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. / Have See This Kind Of Big Boobs Before / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.