Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25535 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

its very hard when these folks also claim to be nigerian.

they need their own country.

u got mail
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 3:50am On Aug 12, 2014
smartchoice:

u got mail

whats in the mail?

i cant receive mail from here.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 3:53am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1:

were.

you need help.

how on earth can all sorts of people be lumped together into one country when they have absolutely nothing in common?

some reason like apes, some reason like civilized humans.

is it because of a common denominator of black skin, therefore that means all are the same?

------------------------------------------------------------

What have you got in common with your fellow haters except the pigment in your skin and hatred towards people who are different in some way. You might be a product of inbreeding (product of relatives breeding together) with all this obsession of breeding with someone who is looking just like you. What a abomination. God have mercy. Mixed families are blessed by the God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 3:54am On Aug 12, 2014
op

check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1483094/thread-those-suffering-depression-anxiety

like i said, you have mental health issues, that thread can help.

according to your first post, you are at a good place now and your white wife is all you need.

therefore, my advise to you is try to get help for your black women hatred so you dont get violent and locked up.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:07am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1: op

check this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1483094/thread-those-suffering-depression-anxiety

like i said, you have mental health issues, that thread can help.

according to your first post, you are at a good place now and your white wife is all you need.

therefore, my advise to you is try to get help for your black women hatred so you dont get violent and locked up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not me who hate black women. I love my black mother and my sisters dearly. My white wife is the same Godly woman like my mother in spirit only different skin colour. What is my business with strange hating black females. You are the one hating white, eastern european, mixed, Asian, Latino women. You need help with mental issues hating all non-black women because of their different skincolour. Only God can help you if you give up the hate. Your hate is not going to make you happy so you might as well try the respect and love for people of different skintone who did not do anything wrong to you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpia1: 4:11am On Aug 12, 2014
^whenever you decide to stop hating black women [or indeed anybody], your life will be better.

the bible says love those who hate you and pray for your enemies.

please do not respond to my post again, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:19am On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: racist much
bashing black women and race
it seems like you're ashamed of your own race
that's why you made up an imaginary perfect life with your white wife who smells nice and cooks Nigerian food well
Your perfect 'white' family hated on by africans
abeg joor, swerve
there are more important issues at stake
than to play make-believe with a deluded fellow like you

------------------------------------------------------------You are so wrong. My wife is a eye opener from God. That someone from different country with different skincolour can love and respect black people. My white wife never disrespect black women but when they attack her she has to defend herself. My wife best friend is Nigerian lady in her fiftees. There is a age difference but they are very good friends.This Nigerian lady would never believe she can have true friend from different country with the different skincolour. When the Nigerian friends attacked this Nigerian lady my wife was there to help her. This Nigerian lady realized that true friendship is not depending on skincolour.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 12, 2014
cool story, man
am done replying your make-believe tale
childofGod09:

------------------------------------------------------------You are so wrong. My wife is a eye opener from God. That someone from different country with different skincolour can love and respect black people. My white wife never disrespect black women but when they attack her she has to defend herself. My wife best friend is Nigerian lady in her fiftees. There is a age difference but they are very good friends.This Nigerian lady would never believe she can have true friend from different country with the different skincolour. When the Nigerian friends attacked this Nigerian lady my wife was there to help her. This Nigerian lady realized that true friendship is not depending on skincolour.

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 12, 2014
why now? undecided

tpia1:

whats in the mail?

i cant receive mail from here.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:44am On Aug 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
he is not black nor African, you people should learn to read white people on black forums trying to cause problems, lowering your self esteem and pride

Look around you, how many African are married to white females ? How many even date them?

The same African who are worldwide known to leave the West and go back to their countries and villages for wives?

The caveman albino is always looking for means to stay relevant, they will hype themselves, and make tales about how everyone is running after them, while they are the ones going to people continent and pay for sex with the pseudo ugly ones

Stay loyal to your African men , the op is white supremacist

-------------------------------------------------------------

How dare you deny who I am. I am a Igbo man and you cannot do nothing about it. What a mugu behavior from you. You and the white supremacist racists are the same. You just spread hatred and violence leading to suffering. My mixed family represent unity and we love God. You hattered filled black females and racist white supremacist can go and fight it out.You will never live in peace. What you think that racial war would come. If so you and racist whites would finish each other off. God will only save mixed families as we truly following his message of love and we do not hate anyone. Check the Google more and more African men marrying white, eastern european, non-black females. There are websites like White Naija Wife. Chineke!!!!! I praise my God for showing me light that gossiping hating black women are not Godly. My mother and sisters are Godly loving ladies, you can barely find women like that, there are like 1% and rest is bitter hatred spreading black females. No wonder more and more black women's sons are turning to crime. White widow's son Chuka is a famous politician here in UK. His white mother brought him up and trained him very well after his Nigerian father died. Now that is a strong woman. Godly black men are starting to see the truth and opening their hearts to non-black ladies.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 5:00am On Aug 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Sweet.. wink
Don't pay attention to what they say ...IR in Africa do not go beyond 0.0000000001%

Itsy nonexistent ...

We love our Queens

And that is why Africa is such a mess cause African men do not have strong supporting wifes. Man needs strong Godly wife and hatred filled black females (99%) are not it. You love them well they do not love you truly back. Because no other race of men want them they are desperate and showing hatred. If white men paid them attention there would be there worshipping them. Even white men don't want to fill their household with hate. There some white men married to decent black ladies but those do not show any hatred towards anyone and that is the kind of decent natural/ non fake hair wearing black ladies they like, rest they are not interested in. Ultimately every man wants a loving Godly wife no matter what colour.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 5:10am On Aug 12, 2014
tpia1: ^whenever you decide to stop hating black women [or indeed anybody], your life will be better.

the bible says love those who hate you and pray for your enemies.

please do not respond to my post again, thank you.

I will respond because you are spreading hatred. You are quoting bible about praying and loving those who hate you and enemies whilst you hating on mixed families and black men's white wifes. What a hypocrisy. We are not your enemy but you are your own enemy. Me and my white wife do not hate you but unfortunately you hate us which is very sad. Me and my wife and my children will be praying for you, so God can open your heart and you stop hating innocent mixed families and find your own happiness without hurting anyone . Give up the hate which comes from devil.. Amen.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2014
The op is a nut.

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by aolatunde00: 5:34am On Aug 12, 2014
so when your wife is cooking nigerian dishes for you,tidying the house,taking care of the girls and braiding their hair,what are you doing those times?

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2014
aolatunde00: so when your wife is cooking nigerian dishes for you,tidying the house,taking care of the girls and braiding their hair,what are you doing those times?

I am helping with things which need to be done in the house, reading bible with my children and praying before I go to work. Also when I come back from work. God is the number one in my family.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa: The op is a nut.

------------------------------------------------------------Only God can show you the way. Ask him for guidance.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa: The op is a nut.

Please do not spread viscious lies and hatred. You need God in your life. Do not hate people of God because they are white, mixed...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by mencade5(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Ladystewie: Your post just shows how shallow your mind is
Who is hating on who now?
Did you take time to read all the comments?
If you were intellectually sound,you'd see that op is either a troll or a liar
Yet you congratulate him, and encourage him
Even asking him for 'a younger sister'? Tufia!
I don't want to believe that all Nigerian men think like this
Abeg, remove that from your post
I want to believe you were either joking or sleeping while typing this shit
hey biiiiitch be careful with me. Dont quote me again. If you want to face op you are free to do that. But dont you ever try to quote me unless you are ready to dance to the music. You have been warned!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa: @childofGod09]

You don't believe this bullshyt yourself. Know one cares about your make believe wife, you are the one spewing hateful things about black women, that is the only reason you created this thread was to bash black women because you can't get one. You are hurting and angry at black women because you feel rejected. Let me give you a few pointers that may help you out.
#1 Buy some soap and clean your funky body, make sure you use a good quality deodorant because (lord knows you stank).cheesy
#2 Invest your money into some toothpaste and mouthwash because again, (lord knows you stank) cheesy
#3 Throw away those rags you call clothes and those ranover to the sole shoes and invest in some quality shoes and clothes. Stop buying that cheap 99¢ bottle of cologne, buy some good cologne because women like a man who smells delicious and (lord knows you stank)grin
#4 This one is verrrrrrry important. Make an appointment to see a dentist, get those bad teeth pulled, filled, and crowned. Make sure the dentist give you a floride wash because again (lord knows you stank) cheesy
#4 Work on your inner-self, get a job and stop depending on white women to take care of you, get an education, ask god to change your heart, be a more plesant person to be around, be respectable towards women and others, and work on your nasty attitude because (lord knows it stanks) cheesy

It is you who need God in your heart. Why are you abusing me? I do not have any of those issues . Do not patronize me, I am a educated and hardworking man of God. My teeth are in excellent order as my wife prepares healthy dishes and we avoid sugar as it is not healthy in general and not good for the teeth. I love my white Godly wife is that why I should be attacked. Hating black females are blackmailing black men into being with them. Na wow. Why can't you accept there are other females than black in this world and there is nothing wrong with them. Stop the hate.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=childofGod0

Once again, no one cares about you and your pale face wife, you are the one who came on this forum with your black woman hatred, no one offended you or your pale face but you continued making racist comments about black women to provoke them, so stop your whinning you got what you deserved. Once again, YOU ARE A NUT!!

It is you who need God in your heart. Why are you abusing me? I do not have any of those issues . Do not patronize me, I am a educated and hardworking man of God. My teeth are in excellent order as my wife prepares healthy dishes and we avoid sugar as it is not healthy in general and not good for the teeth. I love my white Godly wife is that why I should be attacked. Hating black females are blackmailing black men into being with them. Na wow. Why can't you accept there are other females than black in this world and there is nothing wrong with them. Stop the hate.[/quote
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Yemlizzy(f): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2014
How does this concern us? Does it reduce the plague of the dreaded Ebola?

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by desirel: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Dear childofGod09,

i'm glad that you are happily married. at least someone can testify that white ladies are not only after sex and that the christian white ladies are good wives (especially ones from eastern EU). what you experienced with the black ladies/people in the church/street/etc. i experienced too. at the beginning i didn't understand their hatred and why someone that is christian and is going to church will have such a lousy attitude, but i now i don't care anymore; i learn how to deal with it- ignore it!!! the thing that made me upset and really made me to stop going to the Nigerian church was when my child wanted to play with the other children and she was pushed away by the black children, the reason being:" you are not playing with us, because you are NOT black!" thank God my daughter, was 3y/o that time and she didn't understand exactly the signification of the statement; but my husband and I who assisted to the scene we were heartbroken. these racism and differences are thought by the parents form the childhood, and those are children that are born and raise in europe, so what expectation can one have from the adults?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2014
^^^^
So you are the op!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2014
desirel: Dear childofGod09,

i'm glad that you are happily married. at least someone can testify that white ladies are not only after sex and that the christian white ladies are good wives (especially ones from eastern EU). what you experienced with the black ladies/people in the church/street/etc. i experienced too. at the beginning i didn't understand their hatred and why someone that is christian and is going to church will have such a lousy attitude, but i now i don't care anymore; i learn how to deal with it- ignore it!!! the thing that made me upset and really made me to stop going to the Nigerian church was when my child wanted to play with the other children and she was pushed away by the black children, the reason being:" you are not playing with us, because you are NOT black!" thank God my daughter, was 3y/o that time and she didn't understand exactly the signification of the statement; but my husband and I who assisted to the scene we were heartbroken. these racism and differences are thought by the parents form the childhood, and those are children that are born and raise in europe, so what expectation can one have from the adults?

Dear desirel,
I am sorry to hear about your ordeal. These same racist Nigerians are sitting in church and pretend that they are Godly when they worship devil himself. This is very sad. Your family has this experience and mine and also lots of black spouses married to non-black spouses. Even my wife's Jamaican colleague went to the all Nigerian so called church and she complained to my wife at work how this fake ungodly people mocked her and made her feel very uncomfortable and unwelcomed. This is a black woman who is just from different place and they still attacking her. The Jamaican lady is in her fifties and was complaining that the Nigerian women attack her also just for no reason they start shouting hissing in the shop, or on the street. We bringing up our children to be strong and love others according to their character not the tribe, skincolour, nationality. My though on this was same like yours previously also just to ignore it. But my wife asked God for guidance how to deal with this serious issue. God guided us that we have to fight for justice and we cannot let them get away with those atrocious actions. We are at the good church now, Nigerian pastor and Nigerian wife who is a different tribe than him, they also said that the pastor's wife get attacked from females from his tribe. They been together for almost 30 years. In this church there are people of all different nationalities worshipping God together in peace and withot the gossip. I hope you find a Godly church. My family will be praying for yours. God is on our side stay in health.God bless you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Yemlizzy: How does this concern us? Does it reduce the plague of the dreaded Ebola?

Good you asking this question. Don't you ask yourself if God is upset with what is going on in Nigeria. Hatred and fights between tribes, different religions are on the news everyday. People hate everyone who is different to them . Ask youself why did God bring this Ebola on Nigeria? Pray and I will be also praying that people's hatred will stop so God is not upset and he does not need to bring a plaque like Ebola.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2014
By the way op, I am not Nigerian.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Some girls go dirty cha... Imagine saying that for someone to bathe twice a day means she has mental problems.. shocked. Me wen con dey bathe twice a day as a man uncor No wonder some of you smell like filth down there, hian undecided
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa: @childofGod09]

You don't believe this bullshyt yourself. Know one cares about your make believe wife, you are the one spewing hateful things about black women, that is the only reason you created this thread was to bash black women because you can't get one. You are hurting and angry at black women because you feel rejected. Let me give you a few pointers that may help you out.
#1 Buy some soap and clean your funky body, make sure you use a good quality deodorant because (lord knows you stank).cheesy
#2 Invest your money into some toothpaste and mouthwash because again, (lord knows you stank) cheesy
#3 Throw away those rags you call clothes and those ranover to the sole shoes and invest in some quality shoes and clothes. Stop buying that cheap 99¢ bottle of cologne, buy some good cologne because women like a man who smells delicious and (lord knows you stank)grin
#4 This one is verrrrrrry important. Make an appointment to see a dentist, get those bad teeth pulled, filled, and crowned. Make sure the dentist give you a floride wash because again (lord knows you stank) cheesy
#4 Work on your inner-self, get a job and stop depending on white women to take care of you, get an education, ask god to change your heart, be a more plesant person to be around, be respectable towards women and others, and work on your nasty attitude because (lord knows it stanks) cheesy

what rubbish!!!....is this how you dish out advice from deep down your anvs all the time?......you should have just kept mute.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 10:28am On Aug 12, 2014
khiaa: By the way op, I am not Nigerian.

and who gives a swimming or flying fvkc?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2014
rigarmortis:

what rubbish!!!....is this how you dish out advice from deep down your anvs all the time?......you should have just kept mute.

Shutup mo.ron! Did you even read his comments, he didn't come here for any advice he came here to insult black women. No one said anything negative about his wife but he just kept on and on with his insults as if these were the women on the streets who were insulting his wife. If he can dish out the insults then he better learn how to take them.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=rigarmortis]

and who gives a swimming or flying fvkc?
-------------------------------------
Was I posting to you mor.on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s / How I Caught My Fiance Cheating (with Pictures) / Why Do Girls Lie To Their Boyfriend Thay They Are Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.