Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25558 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
why are you here on nairaland lamenting about the way ur socalled family is being treated??
what do u want nairalanders to do for u ehn

go and report to the police or go to the nigerian embassy there, file a complaint and stop embarrasing urself here

Nobody gives a fvck about you...

anuofia,ozu nwuru anwu..
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by K9blunt(f): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
childofGod09:

Yes my wife also makes a big deal about it because it is a big deal. We have been attacked verbally and physically even our children were called names. Racism is horrible. Few years ago black lady with her mixed son was attacked on train here by racist black man. The lady and her innocent child were both injured. My wife when she was pregnant was even attacked by racist black woman and the woman hit my wife. Law in UK is very weak, so people who attack people are getting away with it. This is simply horrible. My wife always thought that only whites were racists. She is still in shock that blacks are so racist as well. We despise racism because it is very sick practice. Good people look at the soul and not the skin colour.
now I understand you, had it been you presented your case like this Nl would have been sympathetic and try suggesting solutions or encourage you to be strong.
have you tried looking for where there is less racism?
and its part of the world we live in, with many types of racism. so you better becarefull where you and your family go. there are other mixed race relationships in the UK and many are leaving peacefully.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Wow, now you are being insulting to me, really? Good luck finding a husband loll. You fit the OPs description of the kind of black women he's talking about. I never even called you a racist, you called yourself that. With the kind of attitude you have, you will be lonely loll
im married you crazy fool. Im racist to because of what d white man did to my people not because d black man want to marry n sex d white woman. Get it right. If I wasn't racist I would be mixing babies all over d place. I love only d black man. I came out of black woman womb not white. Lol I don't see d big deal in your statement because this is who I am and won't change. How would you feel if most sisters including white women go after only white men?? There wouldn't be any post on issues like this but instead still putting black women down because of having interracial families.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
ebonyeyez:
im married you crazy fool. Im racist to because of what d white man did to my people not because d black man want to marry n sex d white woman. Get it right. If I wasn't racist I would be mixing babies all over d place. I love only d black man. I came out of black woman womb not white. Lol I don't see d big deal in your statement because this is who I am and won't change. How would you feel if most sisters including white women go after only white men?? There wouldn't be any post on issues like this but instead still putting black women down because of having interracial families.

Haba! you have a major problem, I didn't insult you in my original text, yet you overreacted and even insulted my ethnic group. If you truly are married, I feel sorry for your kind husband that has to put up with your level of wacko.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Haba! you have a major problem, I didn't insult you in my original text, yet you overreacted and even insulted my ethnic group. If you truly are married, I feel sorry for your kind husband that has to put up with your level of wacko.
level of wacko is who I am he loves it and it seems like you are in my personal business, that's a big no no. Ugly nigga stay out of my business leave me alone and I wasn't talking to you in the first place. Please abeg go fuuuuck up somebody else life with that nonsense.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

If I have such big problem o why then are you responding? That makes you look very foolish.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Leave my wonderful sexy ass husband out of this convo because we are spiritually divine.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
ebonyeyez:
If I have such big problem o why then are you responding? That makes you look very foolish.

Then you should mind your manners. I'm going to leave you alone though because I really do take sympathy on you. Something isn't quite right.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

Then you should mind your manners. I'm going to leave you alone though because I really do take sympathy on you. Something isn't quite right.
Thankyou for your so called sympathy. Lol yea right but anywho...im always right. Always...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
K9blunt:
now I understand you, had it been you presented your case like this Nl would have been sympathetic and try suggesting solutions or encourage you to be strong.
have you tried looking for where there is less racism?
and its part of the world we live in, with many types of racism. so you better becarefull where you and your family go. there are other mixed race relationships in the UK and many are leaving peacefully.
Yes it seems like we are living in last days as there is more and more hate. Even yesterday it was reported that here in UK racist attacks on the public transport increased. Christians are being slaughtered all over the world and majority of people do not bat an eyelid. Something is very wrong with the world. People hate each other for any foolish reason. So very sad. God help us. But thank you for your advice. Be blessed.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Fulaman198:

You must think you are funny, however with each post you are just showing how much of an immature brat you are. You most likely are jobless and in your teens. I have no time for a child.

Fulaman198:

You are full of crap. So if you really married for love as you say you butt kisser, why are you broadcasting your business to the world like the ARP protocol. Are you mentally challenged?

Fulaman198:

Dude you are a fricken i.diot that you don't even know the level of your own idiocracy. When I look at the word i.diot in the dictionary a picture of you appears.

Who the eff cares who you marry? Yet you feel that you should broadcast it to the world? Who are you in this world of 7 billion people? You are a nobody, get that through your tiny cranium you de.ranged kid.

In regards to your wife, that's your business, you are a Nigerian who isn't proud of his looks, his skin colour, his culture, etc. etc. I get that. You have low self-esteem. No one else could give 2 craps about that. If you really feel as if you need to broadcast your impotence to the whole world, I suggest you seek a psychologist. After all, I know they have plenty of those where you live in Europe.

you cowFucking, dikc gobbling, behind the door "up the azz" dikc taker.

your dikc riding skills is legendary, you posted the trash above, cursing out the OP to the admiration of some anonymous girls online, I knew you were a coward, now you want to hide behind a superior moral highground when you lose out in a verbal joust?

you are a b1tcccch, if you walk through a dim room full of men, a dikc will be stuck up in your windpipe before you say jack robinson.

you are the teen here, if you cant swim with the sharks, don't take a dive in the sea, quit all the proselytising, it doesn't befit your turban tying pvnk azz, you tried to shake the OP by hurling insults and now that you are the shook one, you pretend to be some holy "full of wisdom" MAN.

you are just a boy, now go play.

done with you.

you made me laugh BTW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.