Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25559 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: I don't give a flying Bleep about what you feel, I say what I want biitch Bleep you...
B U fucking need to
suck on my ass
You have no class
stop acting like the fool u are
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: where d hell are you coming up with your logics? You sound as if you're sensitive and remedial. Smmh poor white wife, how d hell is she able to deal with you?? Maybe its best you stick with her for heavens sake smh...

She is next to me when I am writing this holding our youngest daughter. Because we are Godly couple dedicated to each other we discuss everything and do things together as a team. My wife is a blessed woman and she is not poor but strong and Godly lady. She loves me and I love her as she has a good heart. I do not hold anything back from her as we are one. God blessed me when he brought her into my life. She is praying for you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
B U fucking need to
suck on my ass
You have no class
stop acting like the fool u are
I would never suck your stinking filthy azz bro, your not my God nor husband. You mean nothing but shitt to me...You have no class? Wow, this is coming from someone who used the fuel to light up a fire. Fake niggaz like you guys can serve y'all white masters together.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pickabeau1: 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
I have seen your videos and i will like to get the connection

The first vid was on a soccer field where the black girl reacted to a trip from the white lady. Maybe she should have been cool but it seems there had been low level confrontations through the game

The second vid.. thw white couple may have stolen an iphone from one of the black girls

The 3rd vid does not show what happened before the fight

the 4th vid - something to do with job

Whats your point

childofGod09:

Some links.
htp://youtu.be/XCPd4uuVKm0

htp://youtu.be/X47W-TUS7Ms

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: I would never suck your stinking filthy azz bro, your not my God nor husband. You mean nothing but shit to me...You have no class? Wow, this is coming from someone who used the fuel to light up a fire. Fake niggaz like you guys can serve y'all white masters together.
B you want to act like a gangstar
You need 9m put to ur dumb ass
I know the right ppl that can do it
Bleep with me and give me your location
Please go wash ur nasty smelling P
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

She is next to me when I am writing this holding our youngest daughter. Because we are Godly couple dedicated to each other we discuss everything and do things together as a team. My wife is a blessed woman and she is not poor but strong and Godly lady. She loves me and I love her as she has a good heart. I do not hold anything back from her as we are one. God blessed me when he brought her into my life. She is praying for you.
OK now I understand, smh that is your preference God bless....
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
rigarmortis:

and does it take a doctoral degree in rocket science to know that eastern European women a the best on planet earth?

light-years ahead of their counterparts who fix fake hair, lashes, completion and fake smile?

eastern European women know how to treat their man on the bed, in the sitting room, on the street.......wherever!!

not some ghetto biyach mentality punk on lion hair/dead brazillain hair wig

Since ?
Eastern European women are known for one thing : prostitution
The cheapest women on earth, they getting fcked in every street corner of the world for few bucks

Talk better thing jare

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
Bleep with me and give me you location
Good [b][/b]Oh really I have one too, it has pretty pink puccy like me, so which one you prefer a bullet in d mouth or the azz? Bro you making threats bother me none at all. You just a little dog with a big bark! Save that energy typing for something more productive. I'm not a gangster but don't fucck with me.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
pickabeau1: I have seen your videos and i will like to get the connection

The first vid was on a soccer field where the black girl reacted to a trip from the white lady. Maybe she should have been cool but it seems there had been low level confrontations through the game

The second vid.. thw white couple may have stolen an iphone from one of the black girls

Whats your point

If you watched the videos properly you would see that in one of them it was black females who attacked a pregnant white young woman and it is them who stole her Iphone. Watch it properly. Another video shows black female just randomly attacking white woman while her child is next to her crying and black woman says that she would punch a little child. Another one shows them beating white lady until she gets a fit lying on the floor.
These all are horrific attacks by black females on white women. Someone on here asked for me to send a link to videos where black females are attacking white women. That is why I post it. This is by no means meaning that all black women act like this. It is those type of psychopathic black females who attack white/ mixed women and children. Decent black women are also horrified by these actions of hate.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
Bleep with me and give me your location
Please go wash ur nasty smelling P
I don't have any worries about you. Stop posting threats, it'll be detrimental to your health. This post shouldn't lead to threats so chill out. I have a very bad mouth when I am offended I go all out and I will never stop until the last say. I usually respect men until they say dumb shitt or won't keep their mouth closed. I'm very transparent, but kool and calm. My intentions are not arguments and conflicts but I'm stating opinion which am entitled to do so.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Since ?
Eastern European women are known for one thing : prostitution
The cheapest women on earth, they getting fcked in every street corner of the world for few bucks

Talk better thing jare

Shame on you suggesting this as those poor women are trafficked from there by criminals and forced into prostitution. Eastern European women have high morals where they would not even have children out of wedlock like lot of black American women do. Highest rate of STDs and abortions are among black females. Check the statistics. My wife is a educated woman and works in medical field. So stop the ignorance. Decent black women are also ashamed by those type of black females actions.There are clean decent black ladies out there, but here we are discussing the very large number of black females who attack white women because of hatred.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: I don't have any worries about you. Stop posting threats, it'll be detrimental to your health. This post shouldn't lead to threats so chill out. I have a very bad mouth when I am offended I go all out and I will never stop until the last say. I usually respect men until they say dumb shitt or won't keep their mouth closed. I'm very transparent, but kool and calm. My intentions are not arguments and conflicts but I'm stating opinion which am entitled to do so.
"My intentions are not arguments and conflicts but I'm stating opinion which am entitled to do so."------- really?
Go back and read my first posting to u
All I said was please cut it out you start acting like the fool u are
Your big mouth is full of shit
You are a nasty dirty and fat ass fool
Please go take a bath
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: OK now I understand, smh that is your preference God bless....

God bless. Love people and they would love you back.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by pickabeau1: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
I asked for the videos and i watched all the videos

The way people react are different and touse these vids as the basis to say black women are violent is being myopic

I ask again wht is the correlation between those vids and your instance of your wife being attacked

i can also get vids of white women attacking people

childofGod09:

If you watched the videos properly you would see that in one of them it was black females who attacked a pregnant white young woman and it is them who stole her Iphone. Watch it properly. Another video shows black female just randomly attacking white woman while her child is next to her crying and black woman says that she would punch a little child. Another one shows them beating white lady until she gets a fit lying on the floor.
These all are horrific attacks by black females on white women. Someone on here asked for me to send a link to videos where black females are attacking white women. That is why I post it. This is by no means meaning that all black women act like this. It is those type of psychopathic black females who attack white/ mixed women and children. Decent black women are also horrified by these actions of hate.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
"My intentions are not arguments and conflicts but I'm stating opinion which am entitled to do so."------- really?
All I said was cut it out you start acting like the fool u are
Your big mouth is full of shit
You are a nasty dirty and fat ass fool
Please go take a bath
Retarddd you don't even know me, how d hell you would even know I need a bath? I see your mentality is weak and you need to work on class. I have a lot of respect from my friends because no matter what, I don't hide shitt, I keep it real and direct. If you don't like it, then suck your mommy titties because I have no time for foolishness and mentally challenged people like you. Smh...

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: Retarddd you don't even know me, how d hell you would even know I need a bath? I see your mentality is weak and you need to work on class. I have a lot of respect from my friends because no matter what, I don't hide shift, and I keep it real and direct. If you don't like it, then suck your mommy titties because I have no time for foolishness and mentally challenged people like you. Smh...
I don't have to know you
just looking at ur photo
I have respect for ppl
All I said to u was Please cut it out
there was no need for the back and forth
You have no respect for ur mommy B
Go fucking play
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

God bless. Love people and they would love you back.
Omg I don't need white people to love me back, wtf is your problem??I have a wonderful family, parents, and grandparents. I have all the love I need. I gave you a compliment so don't get sarcastic... cheesy grin
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
I don't have to know you
just looking at ur photo
I have respect for ppl
All I said to u was Please cut it out
there was no need for the back and forth
You have no respect for ur mommy B
Go fucking play
My mom? Don't bleeping get killed over my mom bro...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: My mom? Don't bleeping get killed over my mom bro...
I am waiting
This is the issue with you
You started talking about my mommy
Kid grow up
don't be ignorant
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
pickabeau1: I have seen your videos and i will like to get the connection

Whats your point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCPd4uuVKm0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X47W-TUS7Ms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71wxRjRFZ-M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APqeP1_vR3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVgP5zH1Kss
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
I am waiting
This is the issue with you
You started talking about my mommy
Kid grow up
don't be ignorant
Kid grow up? Don't be ignorant? Smh... that's in your bloodline so be a man and stop acting your shoe size.
Arguing with a woman makes you look like a biiatch!!
Instead of arguing with me, your dumb azz should be paying attention to Ebola crisis in y'all country. That's why I'm so disappointed for the fact this stupid idiot guy would even post such thread about his white wifebut you don't see none of her white people helping out with that shitt? *silence*
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: Omg I don't need white people to love me back, wtf is your problem??I have a wonderful family, parents, and grandparents. I have all the love I need. I gave you a compliment so don't get sarcastic... cheesy grin

My own was meant in good heart not sarcasm. I wish you well.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: Kid grow up? Don't be ignorant? Smh... that's in your bloodline so be a man and stop acting your shoe size.
Instead of arguing with me, your dumb azz should be paying attention to Ebola crisis in y'all country. That's why I'm so disappointed for the fact this stupid idiot guy would even post such thread about his white wifebut you don't see none of her white people helping out with that shitt? *silence*
" you don't see none of her white people helping out with that shitt? *silence*"---- Really
White ppl are the once helping out and put their life on the line
The U.S goverment has sent out over 150 people to the region to help out
Sorry I cann't do any thing about Ebola crisis
Bbola will come and go
I am not in the medical and research field that I can help
I can help with Boko haram if they use technology
The U.S goverment have ppl on the ground in Nigeria
I am very sure that ppl with the techical skill are part of that group
U are the dumb B
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
"white people helping out with that shitt? *silence*"---- Really
The U.S goverment has sent out over 150 people to the region to help out
Sorry I cann't do any thing about Ebola crisis
Bbola will come and go
I am not in the medical and research field that can help
I can help with Boko haram if the use technology
U are the dumb B
No I'm not your stories sound made up even d fact there's only 150 people to help out,still no one from any other country (European whites) But just d U.S.? Wow go figure. That shit won't stop until y'all find a cure, please use better information because this isn't informative at all. Smh...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

My own was meant in good heart not sarcasm. I wish you well.
OK broda God bless you and your family...
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: No I'm not your stories sound made up even d fact there's only 150 people to help out,still no one from any other country (European whites) But just d U.S.? Wow go figure. That shit won't stop until y'all find a cure, please use better information because this isn't informative at all. Smh...
Before the coming of the white ppl
Africa have had issue like this
Africa have the cure but the ppl that know the traditional cure might all gone
We are not keep good history and documention of traditional medicine
We African have failed ourselves
We are very selfish and self center
It is about me. me, me
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
ebonyeyez: Kid grow up? Don't be ignorant? Smh... that's in your bloodline so be a man and stop acting your shoe size.

See this is exactly what I was saying earlier that if you read back the discussion from the beginning you would see that it is division causing all these troubles.Why you calling me names. What I was saying Ebola, Boko Haram issue all also stem from hatred as it is again hatred from racists haters who only care for their so called group and do not care for people who are of different nationality, skincolour, religion, tribe. If human race worked as a team we could eradicate these problems. With Ebola yes cause racist chinese, whites, Asians do not care for the plight of blacks. Boko Haram yet again care only for their so called group of people. This is the problem. Ask yourself if the outbreak of Ebola was in China for example if you would care. Most probably not as you could not care for chinese people who are different. Why are you in US and not in Nigeria helping. Take a first plane and go and help than.Same white people you hate you want them to help. There are white people who care and are trying to help as they do not hate blacks but care for them. In other post you said you don't care if whites care for you but here you complaining that they do not care for plight of blacks with Ebola. We are in this together.God bless you and your family.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by majalisa(m): 8:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

pix of dat or u r a child of satan
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Subom1(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
I don't understand why you guys are entertaining the troll. It'd so obvious this topic is a black woman bashing thread. The fact that he keeps mentioning and emphasising on" white wife" and not just wife repeatedly etc. You can see through him/her/it. A troll using another moniker. I won't be surprised if it's even that somali pirate or one of those numerous baffoons on this site.

Jobless twit

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
childofGod09:

Shame on you suggesting this as those poor women are trafficked from there by criminals and forced into prostitution. Eastern European women have high morals where they would not even have children out of wedlock like lot of black American women do. Highest rate of STDs and abortions are among black females. Check the statistics. My wife is a educated woman and works in medical field. So stop the ignorance. Decent black women are also ashamed by those type of black females actions.There are clean decent black ladies out there, but here we are discussing the very large number of black females who attack white women because of hatred.
th

They are cheap prostitutes

And your mum and sisters are known for abortions and STDs

Of !all the women in the world it had to b an Eastern European? I weep for you

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by GoodFaith: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Subom1: I don't understand why you guys are entertaining the troll. It'd so obvious this topic is a black woman bashing thread. The fact that he keeps mentioning and emphasising on" white wife" and not just wife repeatedly etc. You can see through him/her/it. A troll using another moniker. I won't be surprised if it's even that somali pirate or one of those numerous baffoons on this site.

Jobless twit
Sis
We have somali pirate here?
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Subom1(f): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
GoodFaith:
Sis
We have somali pirate here?
grin lol we do. He has so many accounts I have even lost track. Here is some

https://www.nairaland.com/axum

https://www.nairaland.com/ajuran

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.