Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. (25560 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / I Want To Leave My Wife, She Caught Me Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2015
childofGod09:

You be ashamed of yourself you inbreeding promoting racist, horrible black female. My wife is a Godly, faithful woman and does not practice sodomy like you. I am a Godly husband, I work and support my precious family. God will punish you for hating on my beautiful family. God loves mixed families.

Only a re,tarded dyck head would marry a w.hore and put her on a pedestal. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2015
childofGod09:

I want my family and other families where black man is married to a white/non-black woman and all mixed families, mixed children to be left alone to live in peace. Racist, jealous black females do not have a right to attack our beautiful families. Godly, decent black women support mixed love and marriages. Mixed marriage is on the increase thank God that more people marrying from love and not because of the same skin colour.

This is a contradiction, and hypocrisy considering the fact that you married a wh.ore because of her skin color.
YOU CAN'T TURN A WH.ORE INTO A HOUSEWIFE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by MrsChima(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
[b][/b]
childofGod09:

I want my family and other families where black man is married to a white/non-black woman and all mixed families, mixed children to be left alone to live in peace. Racist, jealous black females do not have a right to attack our beautiful families. Godly, decent black women support mixed love and marriages. Mixed marriage is on the increase thank God that more people marrying from love and not because of the same skin colour.

Black men aren't the only group of men that are dating interracially. Stop acting like you are special because you are not!

You have been hurt by a black woman so you want to prove that someone will take you ugly and all.

move on.

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
khiaa:

This is a contradiction, and hypocrisy considering the fact that you married a wh.ore because of her skin color.
YOU CAN'T TURN A WH.ORE INTO A HOUSEWIFE. grin grin
I married my wife because I fell in love with her and I love and cherish her. Meanwhile there are millions of no-good black men who are with racist black females like you just because of your skin colour, nothing to do with love. Plenty of those black males settled for racist black females like you but never experienced true love and are doing things with white, non-black and other black females behind your racist back. If you don't marry from true love it will never work. Good black man can fall in love with woman of any colour. My beautiful, Godly wife is not a nasty name you called her. She is a good, Godly, beautiful woman with high moral standards. She teaches Bible classes to children in the church. You are clearly possessed by devil to attack someone so special and of God like my beloved wife. Get behind me Satan. God will be your judge. You can rip your racist head out but you still cannot stop millions of decent black men like David Oyelowo, David Lammy, Reggie Bush......loving and marrying beautiful, educated white, non-black women and producing mixed children. No decent, educated black man will look at you, you only get weak, jobless , uneducated thugs who use you and abuse you. You are a filthy racist. My black mother loves my white wife dearly and my wife love and respects her. Good black women are ashamed of racist trash lowlife black females like you.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
MrsChima:
[b][/b]

Black men aren't the only group of men that are dating interracially. Stop acting like you are special because you are not!

You have been hurt by a black woman so you want to prove that someone will take you ugly and all.

move on.
No I was not hurt by any black female. I fell in love with my wonderful wife, she showed me the true meaning of love. Only black women I care for are my beloved mother and sisters. My parents taught me to respect people from all backgrounds and not to judge them by skin colour. My parents taught me that I should marry because of love and not for any other reason. I married for pure love.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
childofGod09:

No I was not hurt by any black female. I fell in love with my wonderful wife, she showed me the true meaning of love. Only black women I care for are my beloved mother and sisters. My parents taught me to respect people from all backgrounds and not to judge them by skin colour. My parents taught me that I should marry because of love and not for any other reason. I married for pure love.

You are full of crap. So if you really married for love as you say you butt kisser, why are you broadcasting your business to the world like the ARP protocol. Are you mentally challenged?

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by tpiadotcom: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
he is not totally there.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

You are full of crap. So if you really married for love as you say you butt kisser, why are you broadcasting your business to the world like the ARP protocol. Are you mentally challenged?

You racist inbreeding freaks are all not there. Your hatred towards others will eat you alive. You evil racist inbreeders attack mixed couples, love, our families and children and we should just stand back and not fight for out rights? We will fight you racist trash till the end.You are mentally sick if you chose your partner because of same skincolour. Your skin will be eaten in your grave by cockroaches. It is soul that matters but you don't have any as you sold it to Satan. Mixed love is on increase and you pathetic i.n.c.e.s.t promoters can't do nothing about it. Fools like you stuck in bush climbing on goats. Pathetic pervs. Shame on you, you are an uneducated, backwards lowlife. God love mixed families. Most successful Nigerians abroad like David Oyelowo are in mixed happy marriages and you will not stop progress of mixed love. Rip your head out and you still cannot stop mixed couples loving each other, marrying and producing strong, successful mixed individuals like Gugu Mbatha Raw, Ashley Banjo, Carmen Ejogo, Boris Kodjoe, Tinashe, Natalie Gumede, Chuka Umunna, Megalyn Echikunwoke.......
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
tpiadotcom:
he is not totally there.
Inbreeding is sick and wrong and you are a prime example of it as your brain cells are so simple and weak. Mixed children are being born everyday, mixed people are successful in every field, loving mixed families are no longer accepting you sick inbreeders bullying us. Your time is up. Racism you practice is a mental illness.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2015
childofGod09:

You racist inbreeding freaks are all not there. Your hatred towards others will eat you alive. You evil racist inbreeders attack mixed couples, love, our families and children and we should just stand back and not fight for out rights? We will fight you racist trash till the end.You are mentally sick if you chose your partner because of same skincolour. Your skin will be eaten in your grave by cockroaches. It is soul that matters but you don't have any as you sold it to Satan. Mixed love is on increase and you pathetic i.n.c.e.s.t promoters can't do nothing about it. Fools like you stuck in bush climbing on goats. Pathetic pervs. Shame on you, you are an uneducated, backwards lowlife. God love mixed families. Most successful Nigerians abroad like David Oyelowo are in mixed happy marriages and you will not stop progress of mixed love. Rip your head out and you still cannot stop mixed couples loving each other, marrying and producing strong, successful mixed individuals like Gugu Mbatha Raw, Ashley Banjo, Carmen Ejogo, Boris Kodjoe, Tinashe, Natalie Gumede, Chuka Umunna, Megalyn Echikunwoke.......

Dude you are a fricken i.diot that you don't even know the level of your own idiocracy. When I look at the word i.diot in the dictionary a picture of you appears.

Who the eff cares who you marry? Yet you feel that you should broadcast it to the world? Who are you in this world of 7 billion people? You are a nobody, get that through your tiny cranium you de.ranged kid.

In regards to your wife, that's your business, you are a Nigerian who isn't proud of his looks, his skin colour, his culture, etc. etc. I get that. You have low self-esteem. No one else could give 2 craps about that. If you really feel as if you need to broadcast your impotence to the whole world, I suggest you seek a psychologist. After all, I know they have plenty of those where you live in Europe.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Urine: 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fulaman198:

Lmao @ ARP

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by MrsChima(f): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2015
childofGod09:

Just because you think your family is beautiful doesn't mean other agree with you.

Everyone is not jealous of ugly people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by ronald4lif(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2015
MrsChima:
Ok...you got a pale chick. What do you want from us

Onu gi ga tinye gi na nsogbu ofu mbosi ohh. Hehe.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 1:54am On Apr 09, 2015
childofGod09:

I married my wife because I fell in love with her and I love and cherish her. Meanwhile there are millions of no-good black men who are with racist black females like you just because of your skin colour, nothing to do with love. Plenty of those black males settled for racist black females like you but never experienced true love and are doing things with white, non-black and other black females behind your racist back. If you don't marry from true love it will never work. Good black man can fall in love with woman of any colour. My beautiful, Godly wife is not a nasty name you called her. She is a good, Godly, beautiful woman with high moral standards. She teaches Bible classes to children in the church. You are clearly possessed by devil to attack someone so special and of God like my beloved wife. Get behind me Satan. God will be your judge. You can rip your racist head out but you still cannot stop millions of decent black men like David Oyelowo, David Lammy, Reggie Bush......loving and marrying beautiful, educated white, non-black women and producing mixed children. No decent, educated black man will look at you, you only get weak, jobless , uneducated thugs who use you and abuse you. You are a filthy racist. My black mother loves my white wife dearly and my wife love and respects her. Good black women are ashamed of racist trash lowlife black females like you.

You married your wh.ore only because she is a pale face and a professional sucker and she made your toes curl and your eyes roll in the back of your head, nothing a black woman has ever had the skills and loooong time practice of doing like your wh.ore, one suck and you were hooked, it didn't matter that she was a big fat ugly wrinkled up old hag, for the first time in your life you felt like a human being instead of the worthless baboon that you are because you finally found your white goddess wh.ore to worship. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Fulaman198:

Slowpoke fool-a-man(insert prison number here) you must be high off nomadic cow dung and stressed out from that overnight marathoon s3cx with the nearest handy ovulating heifer on a stack of hay in the cattle shed.

O ye turban tying, koran chanting cattlefucker, what be thy business if he chooses to marry any woman blue skinned, white or any color?

Thou be an ars3 kisser, dirty bearded babaric punk, stop thy brethren from their drunken rampages in nigeria before thou come and castigate a happily married brother.

Stop sniffing cattle dung son.

Stop it.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
The igbo and nigeria in this man is gone, he is now an european man, thatsall

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:06am On Apr 10, 2015
rigarmortis:

Slowpoke fool-a-man(insert prison number here) you must be high off nomadic cow dung and stressed out from that overnight marathoon s3cx with the nearest handy ovulating heifer on a stack of hay in the cattle shed.

O ye turban tying, koran chanting cattlefucker, what be thy business if he chooses to marry any woman blue skinned, white or any color?

Thou be an ars3 kisser, dirty bearded babaric punk, stop thy brethren from their drunken rampages in nigeria before thou come and castigate a happily married brother.

Stop sniffing cattle dung son.

Stop it.

I'm proud of my turban. Why are you so uneducated? your English is atrocious. I won't waste my time on an illiterate. Get on my level first.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 11, 2015
khiaa:

You married your wh.ore only because she is a pale face and a professional sucker and she made your toes curl and your eyes roll in the back of your head, nothing a black woman has ever had the skills and loooong time practice of doing like your wh.ore, one suck and you were hooked, it didn't matter that she was a big fat ugly wrinkled up old hag, for the first time in your life you felt like a human being instead of the worthless baboon that you are because you finally found your white goddess wh.ore to worship. grin grin
HAHAHAHA! Great quote!! He just finally found a woman who can suck d living daylights out of him. Lol he will be lucky if he ever found another. White women sure are known for doing that really good.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 11, 2015
This guy worship white supremacist women who also love to destroy melanin in skin which is very vital in African culture. This guy is a sick parasite producing mixed babies to be accepted by white man and cultivate his westernized way of learning. He should bleach his skin a maybe he would become even more acceptable to the white man who brainwashed him into believing in mixing babies. I guess he has no problem kissing and sucking white man ass because that's exactly who his wife was doing before she met his ugly inferior complexed ass. Lol grin grin..BLACK POWER!BLACK POWER!BLACK SUPERIOR POWER!BLACK POWER!!!! cool
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by khiaa(f): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2015
ebonyeyez:
HAHAHAHA! Great quote!! He just finally found a woman who can suck d living daylights out of him. Lol he will be lucky if he ever found another. White women sure are known for doing that really good.

grin grin grin He's a nutcase and I enjoy tormenting him.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2015
khiaa:

I do too, its funny to me....
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm proud of my turban. Why are you so uneducated? your English is atrocious. I won't waste my time on an illiterate. Get on my level first.

what level? o ye cattlefucking beanheaded son of another beanhead.

you mean the level of burning villages and rayping women?.......the Fulani definition of fun/pastime?

nope...I will pass on that, you get on my level first, if you can, but then I doubt you unstable nomadic nature, coupled with that innate anger endemic that adherents of a certain creed emanating from Saudi will allow you to reach such heights of refined civility.

maybe hitting your large head on the ground 3 times daily is taking a toll on your mental capabilities.

same reason why you are envious of the OP's happy life.

go get a life dude, stop the female asskissing, if he is happy with his white wife, let him be, chill out bro, you are too stressed out for female commendation, go watch some p0rn and jerk off to it dude, or fhuck and underaged girl, like you guys do, worst case scenario, a fertile cow should do, I hear Fulani men enjoy such.

just let the guy be, my good man.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
rigarmortis:

what level? o ye cattlefucking beanheaded son of another beanhead.

you mean the level of burning villages and rayping women?.......the Fulani definition of fun/pastime?

nope...I will pass on that, you get on my level first, if you can, but then I doubt you unstable nomadic nature, coupled with that innate anger endemic that adherents of a certain creed emanating from Saudi will allow you to reach such heights of refined civility.

maybe hitting your large head on the ground 3 times daily is taking a toll on your mental capabilities.

same reason why you are envious of the OP's happy life.

go get a life dude, stop the female asskissing, if he is happy with his white wife, let him be, chill out bro, you are too stressed out for female commendation, go watch some p0rn and jerk off to it dude, or fhuck and underaged girl, like you guys do, worst case scenario, a fertile cow should do, I hear Fulani men enjoy such.

just let the guy be, my good man.

Are you sure you are not describing your own life of beastiality to me? It wouldn't surprise me if a pervert like you has experimented with animals.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
please he is not igbo biko,GOD FORBID BAD TIN.this one na wetin yoruba call omo ale,bastard!
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
How so? My mixed children speak fluent Igbo and my wife's language. My Eastern European wife cooks all the Nigerian dishes for me and our children, our children favourite food is Egusi soup and Okro soup. We wear native attire to church, parties, even to work, school celebration days.... Our children have natural hair, my wife makes African natural hairstyles for our children, conditions their natural curls, our kids are tought to be proud of their natural Afros. We celebrate Yam festival, I teach our children history of Igbos....... Our kids respect elders, while there are plenty of Nigerian children even in our kids school who I witnessed numerous times disrespecting their parents and grandparents, what are they parents teaching them?
Meanwhile I know plenty of Nigerians, Yoruba and Igbo, here where there are two Nigerian parents and their kids cannot speak their native language, their kids have straight long Euro type wigs attached, they only wear western clothes, they don't cook Nigerian dishes, but eat Chinese take aways and junk food.... I am proud to be a Nigerian, but that does not mean that I cannot respect people from different parts of the world, if they deserve respect. Mixed families are the future, it is God's will.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by rigarmortis: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Are you sure you are not describing your own life of beastiality to me? It wouldn't surprise me if a pervert like you has experimented with animals.

The only experiment I have done on animals is dissecting them in biology class, I am sure you have dissected humans in the name of allah, all in a bid to get those 72 tight virgins in al janah, right? nice thing to look forward to after spending a lifetime fhcuking cow pusssy and sucking cow breasts.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
rigarmortis:

The only experiment I have done on animals is dissecting them in biology class, I am sure you have dissected humans in the name of allah, all in a bid to get those 72 tight virgins in al janah, right? nice thing to look forward to after spending a lifetime fhcuking cow pusssy and sucking cow breasts.

Something tells me not to believe a perverted racist and bigot like you. I have a very bad feeling that you have had se.x with animals before. Please don't fill me on the details it's disgusting to think that a human (scratch that you are not human)....
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Fulaman198(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
childofGod09:

How so? My mixed children speak fluent Igbo and my wife's language. My Eastern European wife cooks all the Nigerian dishes for me and our children, our children favourite food is Egusi soup and Okro soup. We wear native attire to church, parties, even to work, school celebration days.... Our children have natural hair, my wife makes African natural hairstyles for our children, conditions their natural curls, our kids are tought to be proud of their natural Afros. We celebrate Yam festival, I teach our children history of Igbos....... Our kids respect elders, while there are plenty of Nigerian children even in our kids school who I witnessed numerous times disrespecting their parents and grandparents, what are they parents teaching them?
Meanwhile I know plenty of Nigerians, Yoruba and Igbo, here where there are two Nigerian parents and their kids cannot speak their native language, their kids have straight long Euro type wigs attached, they only wear western clothes, they don't cook Nigerian dishes, but eat Chinese take aways and junk food.... I am proud to be a Nigerian, but that does not mean that I cannot respect people from different parts of the world, if they deserve respect. Mixed families are the future, it is God's will.

I'll believe it when I see it that your children speak fluent Igbo.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hey post a pic of you and your so called family. Prove to us you are who you say you are. Get a piece of paper and write down childofgod09 and I will believe this madness you speak of. Until then, I don't believe you have a family nor a wife but starting rubbish online.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
khiaa:

You are not tormenting anyone you sick racist skunk. You are being tormented you daughter of Satan. You cannot take it that more and more decent, educated black men like David Oyelowo, Colin Salmon, Reggie Bush, John Legend..... are loving and marrying beautiful white/nonblack women and producing gorgeous, intelligent mixed people like Gugu Mbatha Raw and Boris Kodjoe. MIXED POWER.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by childofGod09: 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
please he is not igbo biko,GOD FORBID BAD TIN.this one na wetin yoruba call omo ale,bastard!
You filthy racist mugu witch. You are evil Godless creature. How dare you mentioning God when you have so much hatred in you. God forbid the bigot like you breeds.You will burn in hell for your bigotry and hatred. You brought a curse on yourself by mocking my family, your own inbred kid if unfortunately you breed will one day spit in your face and call you bastard. Get behind me Satan.
Re: I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
childofGod09:

You filthy racist mugu witch. You are evil Godless creature. How dare you mentioning God when you have so much hatred in you. God forbid the bigot like you breeds.You will burn in hell for your bigotry and hatred. You brought a curse on yourself by mocking my family, your own inbred kid if unfortunately you breed will one day spit in your face and call you bastard. Get behind me Satan.
you call yourself a christain but u've been raining abuses on people.i thought jesus told you to turn the other cheek when someone slaps you.people like you are the ones that discourage pple from christianity by leading bad examples.again,YOU ARE NOT IGBO!I know my people very well,maybe ur an osu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / Should I Forgive Her Or Move On? / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.