Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45582 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
caseless: pls, stay alive. Dnt do anything not gud.
Fingers crossed# I'm alive and ll be for the next 100years if possible!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoroCute:
Fingers crossed# I'm alive and ll be for the next 100years if possible!
*smiles and hugs* nice!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Jfrezzy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
missyhorlah: black is beautiful I agree

Buht I ont seem to understand your complexion lipsrsealed
lol am chocolate yeah,what u see is what is it lol.U single Miss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
caseless: *smiles and hugs* nice!
EBOLA!! Ɣφυ like hug toooooooo much!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Huh?

Kedu?
Wetin dey apun? cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
caseless: *smiles and hugs* nice!

Untangles his hands and twists them tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
DoroCute:
I'm okay hannie and yhu?
Great!

What can I say
Just be strong dearie
God shall finish your training and he'll make you strong afterwards
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Enyi a nda?

Dorocute how are you doing?

Idowu ole way?
Keskesecheesy

Dede Adim sharp!!
Kedu ka I mere?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
obayaya:

Dede Adim sharp!!
Kedu ka I mere?

Nnaa eeh weekend eseti go nu
Relaxing things(inside ulo m o) cheesy

I nwetago ihe ahu m yoro gi?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Nnaa eeh weekend eseti go nu
Relaxing things(inside ulo m o) cheesy
I nwetago ihe ahu m yoro gi?

Na so na!!! cheesy
Na sleep get me so!!! grin

Mba o!! Enwetebeghi m o!! Was very busy today
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
ALL HAIL PAPIRO....The founder of Asewoism Inc.

Daddy won, ou far? grin

Lolzzz grin

I dey badoo..
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
obayaya:

Na so na!!! cheesy
Na sleep get me so!!! grin

I di too fast na the quoting
Biko check, amodify m my post osiso tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
obayaya:

Mba o!! Enwetebeghi m o!! Was very busy today
Nyepagide ya nsogbu maka ya
After all o kwere gi nkwa n'obata from ebe oje o zitere gi ya. jukwuo oyi ya nwoke n'obatago online.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ishsoph:
Nyepagide ya nsogbu maka ya
After all o kwere gi nkwa n'obata from ebe oje o zitere gi ya. jukwuo oyi ya nwoke n'obatago online.

Nsogbu adighi wink

Ishsoph:
I di too fast na the quoting
Biko check, amodify m my post osiso tongue

grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
obayaya:

Nsogbu adighi wink

grin

cool

cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
IrishKez:

Dont be trickish
Dark and black are one and the same tongue
Post it and leave it for us to determine whether you're ugly or not
Ishsoph,Obayaya, Olubukato, larride et'al did sad
But my pix is on my d.p natongue

Owk here it goes

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
Where are those black dudes? Upload ur pictures, I want to laugh. cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jfrezzy: lol am chocolate yeah,what u see is what is it lol.U single Miss
no,M not.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Owk here it goes
fyn boi no pimple
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
missyhorlah: fyn boi no pimple
Hey Miss Right go and sleep, its past bed time, i wouldnt want ur mum to come out looking 4 U. Biko
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
rawpadgin: @least i ain't lying
ok boss! If you say so.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Hey Miss Right go and sleep, its past bed time, i wouldnt want ur mum to come out looking 4 U. Biko

Isi ebuo ya!
tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ishsoph:

Isi ebuo ya!
tongue
Owegbuo yatonguetonguecheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
What re u doing here shocked did u not read d topic ni
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: What re u doing here shocked did u not read d topic ni
I should be asking U that... Kuz i didnt see anything lyk thread 4 Black and pretty ladies of NL
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dotwillis(m): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tanxx swit
Sehindemi:
Nice shot dear.. smiley
smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I should be asking U that... Kuz i didnt see anything lyk thread 4 Black and pretty ladies of NL
Am looking for Mr left tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ishsoph:

Kedu?
Wetin dey apun? cool
Odinma! Everything dey hold shape o
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Owk here it goes

Attention!

cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Am looking for Mr left tongue
Den U should be at Yabaleft and not here bikotongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Biko we need more of those attention pics joor
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

7 Common Reasons Why Ladies Say No To Marriage Proposals / She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.