Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45548 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by MENTORCH(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ManuelRichard(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
I often sight threads for special people. Like those that don't have a boyfriend, those with dimples, those with killer curves lipsrsealed etc.

I have not come across any that talks about dark guys.

As a dark guy i gats rep cool

as you all know, black is original , black is beautiful and black is natural grin

so if you are a dark guy and proud of it, acknowledge your presence on here. Pics are also very much welcomed.

The ladies are waiting to admire you
dont let them down. grin

please dont ask for mine. Unfortunately, my palasa phone doesn't have a camera grin
you can also talk about the good and not-so-good side of being dark.

I believe most of us here are adults.
If you are not going to post pictures of you, please do not insult or make fun of those who do.

Ladies and gents.

I present to you the official thread for the dark and handsome guys on Nairaland. cool

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by engrjoe(m): 2:20am On Apr 06, 2015
#AmDarkBoldAndGentle#

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by fucktoto: 2:31am On Apr 06, 2015
Is this a gay community? lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Davidolives(m): 6:54am On Apr 06, 2015
WELL well i was here

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.