Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45514 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2014
DoroCute:
Ohhhh!!! Few words ke! Ehn no p! I ll b doin all the talking.
I talk but not too much. So where are we going next week? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2014
MEILYN: I talk but not too much. So where are we going next week? grin
Hmm... Where do Ɣφυ want us 2 go 2? Though personally I'd choose the movies shaa

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2014
DoroCute:
Hmm... Where do Ɣφυ want us 2 go 2? Though personally I'd choose the movies shaa
Gosh I don't like going to the movies. That ish is boring mehn. Maybe a resort will be ok.. But if you insist, we can go to the movies. Do you stay in Lagos? Are you even in Nigeria? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by themejiwalker(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by henroe2k2(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
black is beautiful.....

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by holaaa(m): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Black n Proud

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by holaaa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
new here... Any welcome party?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
MEILYN: Gosh I don't like going to the movies. That ish is boring mehn. Maybe a resort will be ok.. But if you insist, we can go to the movies. Do you stay in Lagos? Are you even in Nigeria? grin
In nigeria and yes in Lagos. I insist oooo! "The movies"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
DoroCute:
In nigeria and yes in Lagos. I insist oooo! "The movies"
How can I reach you privately? I don't want all this nairalanders to develop envy for our love.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
MEILYN: How can I reach you privately? I don't want all this nairalanders to develop envy for our love.
Hehehehehehe.. Jez send me a PM and imma reply yhu. Shoefreak and Idowuogbo, Ve accepted the Dude ooo!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
DoroCute:
Hehehehehehe.. Jez send me a PM and imma reply yhu. Shoefreak and Idowuogbo, Ve accepted the Dude ooo!!
looool.... Ok.. I will do that right away.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
MEILYN: looool.... Ok.. I will do that right away.
Aii! Ll be expecting

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lertee(f): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Ceaseless and obayaya

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by kingchip(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2014
proud to be black cos there will never be another me

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Lovebond34(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2014
wow wonderful black pple....jst kip d pix cumin en.....by d way here is mine....pls no compliments tanks....

Pix z coming very soon!!! grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by abdulwastecx(m): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....guys r scared of posting deir pics or wat??...lets c unna dark esu-ish face nah grin grin grin

but you are very dark to me....
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by abdulwastecx(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2014
why should the colour of one skin be a topic?
the more melanin you have the more darker you will be....stop winning about black is beautiful and spend more of ur time on productive venture.

by the way I am dark skin

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Uchwilliam(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Me nko?

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by babakol(m): 5:00am On Aug 23, 2014
undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by babakol(m): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2014
proud to be dark

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by emmahoney(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: ....Where are they
Lola, can we?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
babakol: proud to be dark
awon futarians.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by babakol(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: awon futarians.
Yes oo...
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
benromeo39: fresh? Yeah. Cute? Nah.
u gay dude? For the gurls to judge not u and u aint cute either. No homo
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
armylord: u gay dude? For the gurls to judge not u and u aint cute either. No homo
Awww, are you hurt? Ehya, u can tie ur generator rope to ur ceiling fan and relieve urself from the agony, pain and misery you are feeling. Btw, even plastic surgery cannot make you half as cute as I am, not now nor a thousand years.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
armylord: u gay dude? For the gurls to judge not u and u aint cute either. No homo
benromeo39: Awww, are you hurt? Ehya, u can tie ur generator rope to ur ceiling fan and relieve urself from the agony, pain and misery you are feeling. Btw, even plastic surgery cannot make you half as cute as I am, not now nor a thousand years.

Touché, narcissistic pretty boy. Lol grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Touché, narcissistic pretty boy. Lol grin grin grin
Lmao. cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
benromeo39: Awww, are you hurt? Ehya, u can tie ur generator rope to ur ceiling fan and relieve urself from the agony, pain and misery you are feeling. Btw, even plastic surgery cannot make you half as cute as I am, not now nor a thousand years.
pain? Misery? Dude I aint got ur time.. Fugly duckling

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Grateful to God

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Jfrezzy(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2014
missyhorlah: black is beautiful I agree

Buht I ont seem to understand your complexion lipsrsealed
because am chocolate,
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Shuayb0(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
You re not what you fink, rather what you fink you are.

In other words, if u fink you re good looking you re right else u re also right, so there is no justification to it.

We're all specially crafted, so don't ever feel less handsome or pretty, cos u re better looking than a lot of others on the planet.

If any1 finks i Ain't handsome, abeg go create ur own being or sue my parents.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
benromeo39:
Awww, are you hurt? Ehya, u can tie ur generator rope to ur ceiling fan and relieve urself from the agony, pain and misery you are feeling. Btw, even plastic surgery cannot make you half as cute as I am, not now nor a thousand years.
dude ... u ain't cute. and dude get a life and stop giving yourself hope.. find something doing okay... ? u re Jobless that's y...

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.