Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45517 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: chocolate ko, milk ni? grin

sad embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ishsoph:
I am not!
It's the angle of the foto take that made it seem so. Besides my friend took me unaware. embarassed

OK.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: someone upload a pic and get this beauty without spending a dime!
Hahahahahaha.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
missbronze: Hahahahahaha.

i dont have a pic, but i am dark, trust me.

Will you go head-over-heels in love with me? grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Hehehehehe. you are dark Ishsoph smiley
Really? serious?

Is he dark?

#Run off to send him pm#
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i dont have a pic, but i am dark, trust me.

Will you go head-over-heels in love with me? grin grin
Nah..,

pix first. or no deal.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Davidolives(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
hmmmmmm if na black i go like contest ooooo because anyone wey black pass me na hmmmmmmmm
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
missbronze: Really? serious?

Is he dark?

#Run off to send him pm#
Lol.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
missbronze: Nah..,

pix first. or no deal.
awww. I think i lost you...
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Davidolives: hmmmmmm if na black i go like contest ooooo because anyone wey black pass me na hmmmmmmmm
hehehe

ma nigga
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by naijaboiy: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: ....Where are they
we are here embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala: Where are the pictures?

here...

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Donfamous(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
we are here
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Donfamous(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: I often sight threads for special people. Like those that don't have a boyfriend, those with dimples, those with killer curves lipsrsealed etc.

I have not come across any that talks about dark guys.

As a dark guy i gats rep cool

as you all know, black is original , black is beautiful and black is natural grin

so if you are a dark guy and proud of it, acknowledge your presence on here. Pics are also very much welcomed.

The ladies are waiting to admire you
dont let them down. grin

please dont ask for mine. Unfortunately, my palasa phone doesn't have a camera grin
you can also talk about the good and not-so-good side of being dark.

I believe most of us here are adults.
If you are not going to post pictures of you, please do not insult or make fun of those who do.

Ladies and gents.

I present to you the official thread for the dark and handsome guys on Nairaland. cool

abeg do create a thread for black and urrrrgly guys like ours so we can post on ittongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

abeg do create a thread for black and urrrrgly guys like ours so we can post on ittongue
hehehe

dark guys no urrgly o tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: hehehe

dark guys no urrgly o tongue

oh
make i waka from ur thread be that
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala: Where are the pictures?

untill we see urs firsttongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
olubukato:

here...
Lol silly human being kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

untill we see urs firsttongue
Mine is on my profile tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Mine is on my profile tongue tongue

which profile are u talking aboutundecided....
Or
u mean dat barbie dollangry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by morganist99(m): 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Abeg make una no laff me.

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
dre11:

which profile are u talking aboutundecided....
Or
u mean dat barbie dollangry
Yes angry
Don't discriminate embarassed even though I look like a doll, I am still human at heart tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by dre11(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Yes angry
Don't discriminate embarassed even though I look like a doll, I am still human at heart tongue

i still can get u ooo
when did barbie doll start behaving like humans
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
morganist99: Abeg make una no laff me.
correct guy.

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by zicoraads: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Some ladies be asking if I took a dark bleaching cream embarassed undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: Some ladies be asking if I took a dark bleaching cream embarassed undecided
cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
sholasholala:
Yes angry
*taps bumbum*frowns and dances ballet out of thread*
whr is obayaya and olubukato?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
zicoraads: Some ladies be asking if I took a dark bleaching cream embarassed undecided
dark bleaching cream shld b bitumen aka coal tar.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Bia, wia are the pictures now? abi dem pictures don develop wings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Ladies STOP Selecting Men, Based On Where They Work. / Chief Echofe Proposed To His Girlfriend Lying Down, Gets Free Wedding Gown / UK Based Nigerian Student Dies During Surgery, Boyfriend Mourns On Facebook.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.