Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,365 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45546 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

angry

Where then do I belong?
Lemme view your profile pic.

*seen* You belong in this thread cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Mzmariah?
Excuse me.....
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Excuse me.....

lol. Are you Mzmariah?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Why do you say so?
because you are fair! Abi na yellow sef....
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

lol. Are you Mzmariah?
they resemble? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: because you are fair! Abi na yellow sef....
Nah, I'm not.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

lol. Are you Mzmariah?
Oh, no I'm not but who is Mzmariah? just curious o. undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: they resemble? grin
I don't know o cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
missbronze: grin

Pix needed abeg.

Anyways, num one crazy for dark guys.
someone upload a pic and get this beauty without spending a dime!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano: Op,

Some part of my face is dark and some is fair, do I belong here?

embarassed
you belong in the in-between of both. grin

we'll get a name for it.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Dygeasy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
andromida:

This sounds like a better topic. cheesy
See ya mouth
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Let us say am king here
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: you belong in the in-between of both. grin

we'll get a name for it.

Please hurry..

embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Nah, I'm not.
i give up.

Are you a male or female sef? tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Please hurry..

embarassed
Sorry do you bleach? shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Oh, no I'm not but who is Mzmariah? just curious o. undecided

Okay. A friend.

KiddaBlingzz: they resemble? grin

I read his/her post and he/she sounds more like Mzmariah, the same way they type, same trait and followers.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. A friend.

I read his/her post and he/she sounds more like Mzmariah, the same way they type, same trait and followers.
The same trait and followers? I don't know her but can I meet her? this person that shares the same trait and followers with me.shocked shocked where can I find her?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Sorry do you bleach? shocked

smiley

No I don't. I don't even use anything on my epidermis

It was sun that tanned a section

lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

smiley

No I don't. I don't even use anything on my epidermis

It was sun that tanned a section

lipsrsealed
Lol. let me check your dp cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

Please hurry..

embarassed
lets try ebony + fair = ebofair grin

what do you think cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2014
Where are the chocolate guys?
Come let's go open our own thread cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

Okay. A friend.

i think so too.
Keep pestering him/her untill you find out the truth.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by jnrbayano(m): 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lets try ebony + fair = ebofair grin

what do you think cheesy

*runs away*
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ishsoph: Where are the chocolate guys?
Hehehehehe. you are dark Ishsoph smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lets try ebony + fair = ebofair grin

what do you think cheesy
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: i think so too.
Keep pestering him/her untill you find out the truth.
undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by GreyBlood: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2014

21 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by xp17(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
#following#
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

*runs away*
Well I think its where you took your picture, haw can you be fair partly and dark if you are not bleaching? stay away from bleaching creams, you are a man. tongue EBOFAIR grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ishsoph: Where are the chocolate guys?
chocolate ko, milk ni? grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
jnrbayano:

*runs away*
hehehe

FrankySnow: shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
FrankySnow: Hehehehehe. you are dark Ishsoph smiley
I am not!
It's the angle of the foto take that made it seem so. Besides my friend took me unaware. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / Deleted / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.