Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39212 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

More than what she asked? I comment my reserve for now hehe

No... don't comment your reserve. That's going to drive me absolutely insane. Please say...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha yeah... apparently we flow and relate quite well hehe
o yea I know we do. Dose pics in d morning sha. Dey were really fine. I luvd 'em all. Have u eva seen ceebee in person? Bin to his concert or sometin?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha yeah... apparently we flow and relate quite well hehe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: o yea I know we do. Dose pics in d morning sha. Dey were really fine. I luvd 'em all. Have u eva seen ceebee in person? Bin to his concert or sometin?

Nooooo sad he came to Ireland last year but I couldn't go sad sad sad

Next tour tho. I'm there. Anywhere in the world.

Haha yeah my girls are beautiful...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nooooo sad he came to Ireland last year but I couldn't go sad sad sad

Next tour tho. I'm there. Anywhere in the world.

Haha yeah my girls are beautiful...
lolz. Breezy was in ur neck of d woods nd u dint go c him. Dats hard to believe. I know for sure u'd b in front screamin ur heart out if he tours dat way again. O yea, y'all r supa cuties
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Breezy was in ur neck of d woods nd u dint go c him. Dats hard to believe. I know for sure u'd b in front screamin ur heart out if he tours dat way again. O yea, y'all r supa cuties

I know. I cried... don't tell anyone...

Oh yeah definitely. He's having a tour with trey songz. I honestly think ill orrgasm on the stage...

Hehehe thanks b
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I know. I cried... don't tell anyone...

Oh yeah definitely. He's having a tour with trey songz. I honestly think ill orrgasm on the stage...

Hehehe thanks b
c ur mouth, no b only orgasm. But dat we b quite a duo o. Plent of finesse for d ladies to salivate
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: c ur mouth, no b only orgasm. But dat we b quite a duo o. Plent of finesse for d ladies to salivate

Omygosh like I cannot wait. Like ill just faint. Trey songz and Chris Brown and I think August is going as well. Like why? It's honestly torture for all them guys alive
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Omygosh like I cannot wait. Like ill just faint. Trey songz and Chris Brown and I think August is going as well. Like why? It's honestly torture for all them guys alive
have fun jare, life is short. M off to bed. Tanks for ur tym, company and good manners. Ur quite a gal, if only u were nt so far away, mayb, jst maybe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
cooljoe: have fun jare, life is short. M off to bed. Tanks for ur tym, company and good manners. Ur quite a gal, if only u were nt so far away, mayb, jst maybe

Hehe you're most welcome. It was my pleasure grin

Hmm maybe what? Well goodnightsmiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No... don't comment your reserve. That's going to drive me absolutely insane. Please say...

What I have to say its simple, it's clear my hommie cooljoe has a soft spot for you or say has some butterflies running in his abdomen and I would think you have something going for him as well, it may not be as much as what he feels. Taking it a step further would be appropriate. My two cents
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

What I have to say its simple, it's clear my hommie cooljoe has a soft spot for you or say has some butterflies running in his abdomen and I would think you have something going for him as well, it may not be as much as what he feels. Taking it a step further would be appropriate. My two cents

Ill wait and see what your hommie cooljoe has to say...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ill wait and see what your hommie cooljoe has to say...

Okay good, cooljoe where are thou oo, show up fam
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Okay good, cooljoe where are thou oo, show up fam

Cooljoe is gone to sleep hehe... the poor chap. Y'all are making it look like he has feelings for Me... when he doesn't
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Cooljoe is gone to sleep hehe... the poor chap. Y'all are making it look like he has feelings for Me... when he doesn't

I am not sure he has gone to sleep, he will pop up soon lets hope. If he doesn't have feelings, myself and others have, I mean who doesn't?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

I am not sure he has gone to sleep, he will pop up soon lets hope. If he doesn't have feelings, myself and others have, I mean who doesn't?

Hmm maybe...

shocked feelings for me? Woooah
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by ronald4lif(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm maybe...

shocked feelings for me? Woooah

Yea just like love feelings grow when nurtured, a whole lots of people would think love do comes out of the blue, but I think two people have to first get to know each other before feelings and love matter. This is my thoughts though and as per your last question pardon me to comment my reserve one more time so I don't touch someone's nerves
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
ronald4lif:

Yea just like love feelings grow when nurtured, a whole lots of people would think love do comes out of the blue, but I think two people have to first get to know each other before feelings and love matter. This is my thoughts though and as per your last question pardon me to comment my reserve one more time so I don't touch someone's nerves

Will you tell me in mail then? I really hate suspense sad

Hmm yeah I agree... the best love comes outta friendship ya know
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

gud morning my fineapple. I c yankee boy told u I have a soft spot for u. Hmmm, mayb I do
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: gud morning my fineapple. I c yankee boy told u I have a soft spot for u. Hmmm, mayb I do

Good morning hot Joe hehe.

Why dyu call him Yankee boy lol

Hmm do you?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Good morning hot Joe hehe.

Why dyu call him Yankee boy lol

Hmm do you?
I lyk to give out nick names na. Yankee boy suits him just fine. Yes I do
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: I lyk to give out nick names na. Yankee boy suits him just fine. Yes I do

Haha well I like my nickname too :') lol yankee boy... even tho he doesn't live in America.. Hmm I'm not sure I believe you. But okay..
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well I like my nickname too :') lol yankee boy... even tho he doesn't live in America.. Hmm I'm not sure I believe you. But okay..
"yankee" here in our local lingua franca is used to refer to anyone stayin outside d country esp U.S or U.K. Y don't u believe me
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: "yankee" here in our local lingua franca is used to refer to anyone stayin outside d country esp U.S or U.K. Y don't u believe me

Hmm so you wouldn't refer me as yankee then no?

Hmm I don't see what there is to like.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm so you wouldn't refer me as yankee then no?

Hmm I don't see what there is to like.
hehehehe, I can refer to u as yankee gal na. Well, if u tink so, who m I to argue wit u
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: hehehehe, I can refer to u as yankee gal na. Well, if u tink so, who m I to argue wit u

Haha nah I prefer fineapple thank you

Hmm okay...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha nah I prefer fineapple thank you

Hmm okay...
yea, fineapple suits u just gud. U some stunning gal
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: yea, fineapple suits u just gud. U some stunning gal

Haha again with the flattery. Lol in fact I'm beyonce
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha again with the flattery. Lol in fact I'm beyonce
lolz. I tell u tyms witout number, I don't do flattery. Ok, do u want me to conduct a poll?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. I tell u tyms witout number, I don't do flattery. Ok, do u want me to conduct a poll?

No no no no. It's fine. I believe you
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No no no no. It's fine. I believe you
lolz. Dats d 411. No more arguments on dis henceforth.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Dats d 411. No more arguments on dis henceforth.

Sir yes sir. Haha trouble maker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.