Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39216 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sir yes sir. Haha trouble maker.
who's a trouble maker, u or me?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: who's a trouble maker, u or me?

Yooooou
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yooooou
no m not. Ur d trouble maker
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: no m not. Ur d trouble maker

Haha I'm just a small bit. But I haven't started my trouble with you yet oo
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm just a small bit. But I haven't started my trouble with you yet oo
lolz, r u sewios. Pls don't start t o. Brew t for someone else. Much gracias
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, r u sewios. Pls don't start t o. Brew t for someone else. Much gracias

Haha you can't have just the good bit ... it's mix and match haha
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha you can't have just the good bit ... it's mix and match haha
dats true sha. But I detest trouble sha, leads me nowhere

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: dats true sha. But I detest trouble sha, leads me nowhere

Lol.sorry about that... you can't claim to like everything about me so haha

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol.sorry about that... you can't claim to like everything about me so haha
vices nd virtue, gud nd bad, Jekyll nd hyde. Ts somwhere in each nd everyone of us. D way u r, dats hw I lyk u
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: vices nd virtue, gud nd bad, Jekyll nd hyde. Ts somwhere in each nd everyone of us. D way u r, dats hw I lyk u

Hmm well I can't wait to find the bad in you philosopher Hot Joe.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm well I can't wait to find the bad in you philosopher Hot Joe.
hot joe uh. D bad in me is in dere somewhere, I do a gud job at keepin t suppressed nd hidden. U may know me for quite a yle nd still would nt have a clue. M a boy lyk dat
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: hot joe uh. D bad in me is in dere somewhere, I do a gud job at keepin t suppressed nd hidden. U may know me for quite a yle nd still would nt have a clue. M a boy lyk dat

Hmm I wonder how long id have to annoy you till you snap...

Haha it sounds dangerous too. I'm excited...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

nd even wen I snap, I'd hide t behind a facade of a smile, u wouldn't know I snapped. Ts not for notin dey refer to me as "cooljoe". Don't wet ur pants wit al dat "excitment"
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: nd even wen I snap, I'd hide t behind a facade of a smile, u wouldn't know I snapped. Ts not for notin dey refer to me as "cooljoe". Don't wet ur pants wit al dat "excitment"

I don't like that sad... Then I wouldn't know if I did something wrong and I'd keep doing it till you hate me and then it's finished

Hehehe I would went my pants if you didn't kill my vibe by not telling me when you're mad or showing it
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I don't like that sad... Then I wouldn't know if I did something wrong and I'd keep doing it till you hate me and then it's finished

Hehehe I would went my pants if you didn't kill my vibe by not telling me when you're mad or showing it
of a truth sha ts kinda hard getin under my skin. Bu I'd let u know sha. She's saying "hi"
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: of a truth sha ts kinda hard getin under my skin. Bu I'd let u know sha. She's saying "hi"

Well hello to her too. She's beautiful
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Well hello to her too. She's beautiful
editin in a bit. Ts story tym. Cum nd gist me wat lyf in Ireland is like
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: editin in a bit. Ts story tym. Cum nd gist me wat lyf in Ireland is like

It is very bad. It's so boring. Cold.

I'd rather live here tho. No lizards.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

if u tink Ireland is boring, give naija a try. Lolz, seems nobody likes lizards, poor reptiles. Wat have dey don to deserve such loathing
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: if u tink Ireland is boring, give naija a try. Lolz, seems nobody likes lizards, poor reptiles. Wat have dey don to deserve such loathing

They're devilish they honestly Are.. Creepy

Nigeria is soooooo much fun like not a dull day when I was there
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

They're devilish they honestly Are.. Creepy

Nigeria is soooooo much fun like not a dull day when I was there
poor reptiles. Yes naija can b quite groovy with d enof nd adequate company, niaija can ginger ur swagger for as long as u want
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: poor reptiles. Yes naija can b quite groovy with d enof nd adequate company, niaija can ginger ur swagger for as long as u want

Hahah yeah. I'd actually love to live in Nigeria... if I had grown up there... like it'd be so much fun.

I hate lizards and snakes Ew
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah yeah. I'd actually love to live in Nigeria... if I had grown up there... like it'd be so much fun.

I hate lizards and snakes Ew
almost everybody hates 'em too. M eating borley, come and join me
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: almost everybody hates 'em too. M eating borley, come and join me

Hmm what's borley?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm what's borley?
ts dis special delicacy, where ripe plaintain is roasted, with some roasted nd/or fried fish. Ts d best anyman can ask for. Borley for life
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: ts dis special delicacy, where ripe plaintain is roasted, with some roasted nd/or fried fish. Ts d best anyman can ask for. Borley for life

Hahah okay. Added to the list of stuff to eat when I come to Nigeria.

Lol I loooove fish tho wink
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah okay. Added to the list of stuff to eat when I come to Nigeria.

Lol I loooove fish tho wink
m an ijaw boy. So u have a lot to be smiling about. We get am for fish yamfuyamfu(plenty plenty). Can't wait to c ya in naija
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: m an ijaw boy. So u have a lot to be smiling about. We get am for fish yamfuyamfu(plenty plenty). Can't wait to c ya in naija

Lol I've to visit this ijaw place very soon. Hehehe yamfuyamfu funny word.

I can't wait to see you too. Where exactly are you?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I've to visit this ijaw place very soon. Hehehe yamfuyamfu funny word.

I can't wait to see you too. Where exactly are you?
m in port harcourt and Bayelsa. Just here nd dere. Aw ur day been
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
cooljoe: m in port harcourt and Bayelsa. Just here nd dere. Aw ur day been

Hmm where's Bayelsa? You'll come to Lagos yeah?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by esoboy875(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't c anytin in dat engagement ring because it wil surely fade away. For me I wil use a bible.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm where's Bayelsa? You'll come to Lagos yeah?
so u even know Lagos. Bayelsa is a state in Nigeria, nd dats where m from. Lagos uh, hmmm, we'd cross dat bridge wen we get to t

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With?