Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78022 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 14, 2014
uzoexcel:
so true @ d bolded
What's true at the bolded? They don't even feel or care about your so called bigger economy. On the ground nothing has changed. What's white economy anyway? Is the gdp not reflective of the national spending power? How can a country with 10x blacks more than white still be referred to white gdp economy? Naija peeps will look for anything against SA. Its obsessive! Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?
Have solidarity with yourselves first before bragging about having solidarity with someone else. Your country and continent is ridden with underdevelopment and poverty and you're here mouthing off. What exactly will your solidarity as an African have. Who needs your solidarity.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2014
LittlePagan:

So youre trying to say that its okay that people are being killed in America because you too are being threatened? Really?

And please calm down, your insults are making you sound emotional here.

If that was what you got out of my statement, then there really is very little hope for you.

You suggested that Nigerian apathy to the Micheal Brown case could lead to the American Police State extending to Africa.

My response to you was that Nigeria is and has always been a militarized police state, and a lack of sympathy with the Americans could not possibly make anything worse for Nigerians in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2014
DukeNija:

Lol. I just hope ur ar.se is big enough to prevent them from going after the younger breed dat will come up after you.

Well I am a Motswana and that's our trade mark with full legs to go with. Lol! cheesy

**Just kidding** no Naija man for me. I have submission issues especially when I am told and forced to go that way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

If that was what you got out of my statement, then there really is very little hope for you.

You suggested that Nigerian apathy to the Micheal Brown case could lead to the American Police State extending to Africa.

My response to you was that Nigeria is and has always been a militarized police state, and a lack of sympathy with the Americans could not possibly make anything worse for Nigerians in Nigeria

Your sentence can be interpreted in many ways and there are no wrong answers.

Exactly my point at the bolded. I am not saying that you should leave your work and daily affairs and start concentrating on America, I am telling you all to be watchful, and the best you could do was to wish me little hope and call my words sentimental bullshit, but yet, I am the sentimental one between two of us.

Nigeria is a militarized state true, but does that mean you should not give a damn and accept fate? Ask yourself one simple question before you insult me in your next reply (and i know you will, pretty obvious), ARE YOU NOT TIRED?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DukeNija(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Well I am a Motswana and that's our trade mark with full legs to go with. Lol! cheesy

You should have said so from the onset because I have a brother who's a young politician and he likes all those tswana chicks frm SA. cheesy
He's also into equality ish so submission wouldn't be an issue cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Not necessarily, everyone has role play. Did you not hear about the women, mothers with babies on their back challenging the system in SA being mowed down by soldiers in the Sharpville massacre. I think 67 mothers died that day. School children in 1976? But it was their daily life. So Brave hearts Are those with conviction to die for what they believe in. The Nelson Mandelas, Steve Bikos, Sobukwes. etc. I guess you must really be driven by a burning thing inside. No be small thing oo! So tongue
Uhmm. You mentioned Nelson Rolihlahla just like that undecidedwithout striking swords. grin well, I notice lately the absent of vibrant activist after the death of Gani Fawehinmi. So who will ginger youth swagger?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DukeNija(m): 10:04am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:
What's true at the bolded? They don't even feel or care about your so called bigger economy. On the ground nothing has changed. What's white economy anyway? Is the gdp not reflective of the national spending power? How can a country with 10x blacks more than white still be referred to white gdp economy? Naija peeps will look for anything against SA. Its obsessive! Smh undecided

Naija peeps have much more to think about than SA. Infact, I'm afraid the reverse is the case. An average Naija person doesn't even give a tooth-hoot about SA. No offence.
But I agree that the SA economy is much more generic and better dan naija's bigger dan life GDP. But dis is due to infrastructural development put in place by the White supremacist during the apartheid regime. Infact, SA should be grateful for the apartheid because it brought economic stability, order and infrastructural andd human development to them. because d blacks would have messed up everything if it were left to them.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Mbediogu(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2014
i honestly would not regard an affair between a black youth and a callous white police officer as racist. The police are known to be brutal all over the world while the youth are known to be defiant and rebellious. I think we should put racism apart in this case which is not to deny its existence in God's own country. Quote me, do not say I told you.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Aug 14, 2014
@lastpage:

They are worse than animals. I'm glad you told your story (the truth) not like some of these lies posters are telling, like getting pulled over many times for speeding and never gotten a ticket because the cop was so impressed with his behavior, lol tell that lie to the birds. cheesy
-------------------------------------

I was nearly shot one time, not for resisting arrest but because l was trying to be good! angry
I got flagged down by these trigger-happy Cops from a distance of about 30ft, as l inched close to them, l removed one of my hands from the steering wheel, just to use it to put on my "inner light" so they can see me properly and see my hands clearly.
One of the officers zipped-out his gun and l heard the click as he cocked it!
I was just lucky they were two and the other one restrained him to calm down otherwise...... you know what would have happened.

...And his defence will be the same as always: Officer felt his life was in danger!
Now that is a very cheap and useless excuse that has been used to murder many a black man in America and all over Europe.

But ask yourself: How many "white peeps" have been gunned down just "on suspicion", ..very unreasonable suspicion at that, in that manner?

They respect white-life and give them the benefit of doubt .... but when it comes to a black person, they assume the worst and actually feel justified in mowing them down!

[color=#000099]Read the case of that Amadiou from Guinnea in my post above. He wanted to bring out his I.D from his purse (to show that l am "good people"!)

How do you explain discharging over "30-Bullets to the chest and head of a victim", ...to "protect yourself" as a Police man, on "suspicion only" .....from somebody who does not even have a gun?[/color]

The number of bullets fired, shows the real intent of these officers because one bullet alone is enough to immobilize and kill someone who is not armed...... if that was actually the intention.

Worse of all is that their "white superiors" are the ones being asked to investigate the matter, ......to be judged by another set of "completely white jury or judge"!
Meeen, see injustice and racism from so called "advanced creatures"!

Lastpage!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by TosinKings: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2014
MTN FREE 100MB 24HOURS OR 30HRS@
http://www.spycoded.com/forum/MTN-FREE-100MB-24HOURS-OR-30HRS_456.html

WAEC Result Checker 2014: How To Check May/June Waec Result 2014/2015 [Free Of Charge] now@
http://spycoded.com/forum/WAEC-Result-Checker-2014--How-To-Check-MayJune-Waec-Result-20142015-[Free-Of-Charge]_448.html

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by eunisam: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Then why waste your time clicking on this thread, now run along.
just running already behind u

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Look at who is calling somebody an aa.ss kisser....I dont care much for white people but I have come to learn how to game the system,you white woman hair-loving dreg. You are emotionally ridden because you cant think straight like a sensible human,which is common with most f.ools. Did your rotten brain told you the cops just pulled a gun and killed a young man walking on the street? All you do is flash your a.ss at any given moment because thats all you got....Just a.ss and no brain and nniggas are singing your praises and that gives you the security,which you obviously lack. Abeg,post another picture lets see your nyansh from a different angle....enwe Liberia!
hahahahhaa hahahahhaa lol at just behind and no brain nigga pleaseeeee yes I am Liberian and proud of it and just because my opinion differ from yours doesn't mean that am all azzzzz and no brain. Your argument is invalid end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2014
TosinKings: MTN FREE 100MB 24HOURS OR 30HRS@
http://www.spycoded.com/forum/MTN-FREE-100MB-24HOURS-OR-30HRS_456.html

WAEC Result Checker 2014: How To Check May/June Waec Result 2014/2015 [Free Of Charge] now@
http://spycoded.com/forum/WAEC-Result-Checker-2014--How-To-Check-MayJune-Waec-Result-20142015-[Free-Of-Charge]_448.html

O boy, not here peeps are discussing serious issue here.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2014
rman:

Why are you responding to someone with "technophile" as his moniker?
lol this is funny grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Well,I have had alot of Caribbean friends who easily see me as a brother ,as oppose to Black Americans who think we are still running around naked.

That's just how Tommy sees you. hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bknight: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2014
10pages of tribalists asking for the head of a racist undecided

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu: hahahahhaa hahahahhaa lol at just behind and no brain nigga pleaseeeee yes I am Liberian and proud of it and just because my opinion differ from yours doesn't mean that am all azzzzz and no brain. Your argument is invalid end of discussion.

oh! no, dont mind that young man. He is not himself this morning wink Anyway are you really from Liberia
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2014
LittlePagan:

Your sentence can be interpreted in many ways and there are no wrong answers.

Exactly my point at the bolded. I am not saying that you should leave your work and daily affairs and start concentrating on America, I am telling you all to be watchful, and the best you could do was to wish me little hope and call my words sentimental bullshit, but yet, I am the sentimental one between two of us.

Nigeria is a militarized state true, but does that mean you should not give a damn and accept fate? Ask yourself one simple question before you insult me in your next reply (and i know you will, pretty obvious), ARE YOU NOT TIRED?

Apologies for the insults.

Perhaps my words could have been better worded
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Saintp(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2014
hotwax: I dont give a blip. WHat have those black americans contributed to our lives here? None. Except they even come home and start forming yeye class.

I support the white joooor.

Beside, this is police brutality, it has nothing to do with racism.

SOme police are trigger happy. But the black masses just decided to address it racily . Just the way an Igbo man will kill an Hausa and Hausa start burning churches. Hausas and black americans are the same.

Thank you joor. We blacks always like playing victims of racism. This is a case of police brutality but blacks will always see it as racism. Even if it is racism, how will it be proven? When our own police kill Nigerians here , what should we call it? So it is nothing when blacks kill blacks or white kill whites but they flare up when white kill black. No life is more important than the other whether black,white,red,purple etc. Or are they saying in the same America, Blacks dont kill blacks? I am not saying that whites are not guilty of racism but must we always see issues from race perspective instead of fighting for human rights? I would have taken them serious if they were protesting from human right angle instead of bringing in race into it.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2014
3kay945:

oh! no, dont mind that young man. He is not himself this morning wink Anyway are you really from Liberia
yea undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 14, 2014
I think Africa should focus on the ebola crisis

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2014
rokiatu: yea undecided

just a.s.k.i.n.g
shocked shocked shocked wink
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2014
IFELEKE: Though sad and despicable, let America clear it's mess afterall no one cares if it's africa.
When Hutus were killing Tutsis in Rwanda where were they?

Where were you?

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 14, 2014
3kay945:

just a.s.k.i.n.g
shocked shocked shocked wink
and yet your shocked why?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by komek(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: If it were in Nigeria, some f00ls will be saying the people protesting were paid to make the government look bad.

Exactly thesame way some usel.ess pple will say the govt of the day sent the cops to shoot the teen.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by drchingy: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2014
He died a fools death.
Wrestling wit a cop in a cop car.
only irrational/lazy people think there is still racism in America
The president is black for chrissake
What else do you want....

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by komek(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: If it were in Nigeria, some f00ls will be saying the people protesting were paid to make the government look bad.

Exactly thesame way some usel.ess pple will say the govt of the day in Nigeria sent the cops to shoot the teen.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by searay(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2014
I blame GEJ, PDP and APC for this riot
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by wizard010(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

This is d fucking truth!!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Bunchersstab(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2014
I see another e-war going on here.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Blackvampire:
Brother why the black women hate rants abi did they offend you.or is there something about them you don't like..i would like to knw..or is it mainly african american women you hav issues with

He's white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.