Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78027 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Afam4eva(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2014
The way police officers kill blacks these days is becoming unbecoming. It's already certain that racism is still strife in America and there's not much anyone can do. There's very little Obama can do. So, it behooves on blacks who are stopped by the police to do so and do exactly as they say. if there's one thing i've noticed about black people being judiciously killed by the police, is that they always refuse to do as they are told, they'll rather argue and these trigger happy white supremacist cops seize the opportunity to kill a black nigger. These police men are very wicked. I see the way they use their arm to choke black dudes to the floor. That's how they killed that guy from Long Island, New York some weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 8:57am On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun:

I wouldn't glorify your stupidity with a long comment to detail how retardéd and shallow your comments looks like. Your cranium must be filled with pus/sputum of Ebola victim, you fuckwít!! I'll quote a comment for you, hopefully, you won't be too mooronic not to understand it.

Your brain must be filled with saw dust,are you crazy
Do you even know what this thread is about
You dull oo(a dude with an anime name,not surprised).

This is about "Racism",and you are jumping into irrelevant things.....
How does that concern what this thread is about

Your brain intellect is relatively very low,I pity your future sha sad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Blackvampire(m): 8:58am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,open your eyes and you do see these hair hatted hooligans are the one pulling us down.
First,I thought it was black america girls but our african sisters are taking after them...what is "my bad"? "Boo boo "? Nigerian girls are beginning to act like those bastards.
i still don't get you.ok you dislike them wearing other peoples hair right..but you can't do anything about it ..becos it's their money they use in buying weaves not yours even though here in nigeria they normally tax men for such expenses..whereas white women wear weaves too....as for the booty well there are black men who like their women twerking 2...

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigbozz(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2014
I AM BORN A NIGGER
I AM A NIGGER
NIGGER I COME NIGGER I GO
NIGGER IN MY BLOOD
NIGGER IN MY DIED
... AND NIGGER I SHALL REMAIN.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Meen I dey fear America with this kind news oh..shouldn't I give 4get my plans of practising abroad like this?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2014
As a Nigerian how does this affect me? To Your tent O America

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
2chains1:

I'm aware of Nigerians and that kind of behaviour but I'm speaking of myself from a personal opinion. I don't ridicule other cultures or people for what they face but once you start feeling superior then I personally will call you out.

So all AA do that? How does one feel superior? Isn't that a perceived complex?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
According to Tommy and you, black (not some) women are all those things, therefore logically YOU (not some) black men are all the things he says you are. Stop trying to deny who you are because in the whole of America, no the world you are all the same. Now see how foolish you and Tommy look, and no I do not have fake hair I am 100% natural.

Common on,aint no way all black women are gonna be the same. Its common sense;However,the percentage of the black women who are slaves to korean hair,peruvian hair,Brazilian hair and whatever hair they have out there far outnumber the ones who are natural. And by the way,I am an Igbo man not African America....We love making money,taking care of our women and raising great kids and thats exactly what I am doing.
Well,I am glad you are truthful to yourself.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Ekundayo7: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Am not following this closely but what I heard was that he was resisting arrest, was already inside or partially inside police car where altercation continued, somehow got out of the police car and then was shot. Also heard the police shooter was injured. Don't know as I didn't see it with my own eyes but I do know if you resist arrest, you are asking to get shot, white, black, green or yellow. I would rather take my chances with an American cop that Nigerian. Just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Your brain must be filled with saw dust,are you crazy
Do you even know what this thread is about
You dull oo(a dude with an anime name,not surprised).

This is about "Racism",and you are jumping into irrelevant things.....
How does that concern what this thread is about

Your brain intellect is relatively very low,I pity your future sha sad
I don't pity your future, you don't have one, you cursed spawn of the devil sired by a sodómized ape!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by todayguest(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2014
One would think, considering the level of sophistication and Human Right struggles over the years in the US, an incident like this would never happen. Why would a trained law enforcement officer shoot at an unarmed lad at places he would be killed? If, he must arrest him, why not shoot below-the-kneel or call for re-enforcement? It surprises me, when I hear people blame the murder on racism, rather than the unprofessional conduct of the officer . However, if the incident where in Nigeria, nobody would have come to show solidarity with the officer or the force. Every Tom, Dick and Harry would be calling the officer and the force names. Even the leadership of the force would not come to the defense of their own. And would have kept the officer under lock-and-key. Subjecting him and family to an untold hardship.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

S.I.M.P;Someone Idolizing Mediocre P..ussy!
Stop worshipping black women bbooty because thats why they are acting s..tupid.
Go to youtube and 99% twerk videos you see are black women twerking and even with their little girls learning....these women are shameless!
At first, I tried to ignored you yet you chose to be naught. Whats wrong with you? Who said he is a worshipper of women/black or whatever? You're warned now!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nihilist: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2014
LittlePagan:

I understand...The police statee thaat is already going on in America will not Extend to Africa just like the history books say due to 'not caring'

Please take your sentimental bullshit away from here.

Nigeria is already a fully militarized police state and has been so for decades.

Police run around with AKs and Tear Gas and if you come from the streets of Lagos like I do, you will know that what the police do in America is child's play compared to what Nigerian police do with impunity daily.

Only a few years back, it wasn't out of order to see fully kitted APCs in busy areas in Lagos. I'm from Agege, and there was one parked around Pen Cinema complete with machine gun turret for YEARS. There were a few at Oshodi as well.

Nothing is spreading from America to Nigeria. We've been dealing with it since time.
G n D

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy: Who isn't? Do you think other riot squads shoot blanks? Do you think the Nigerians government can shoot 200million people? Or even a 1000?

Who are those that will make up that HuGe number grin you mentioned?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Afam4eva: The way police officers kill blacks these days is becoming unbecoming. It's already certain that racism is still strife in America and there's not much anyone can do. There's very little Obama can do. So, it behooves on blacks who are stopped by the police to do so and do exactly as they say. if there's one thing i've noticed about black people being judiciously killed by the police, is that they always refuse to do as they are told, they'll rather argue and these trigger happy white supremacist cops seize the opportunity to kill a black nigger. These police men are very wicked. I see the way they use their arm to choke black dudes to the floor. That's how they killed that guy from Long Island, New York some weeks ago.

Well,sometimes you make sense and sometimes I feel like cutting off your ball.
But,as for now you make alot of sense and thats what I said earlier.
Ono n'uno malu ife zuu na afia.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

No,you find offence in what he says and I wonder why.
Isnt it true that black american women dont have standards and will sleep with and ccock and keep producing bastards who will grow up to become a menace to society?
Isnt it true that a black man cant control his sexual urge and that has become one of his biggest downfall? I am a black man and I agree with this. Lets stop pretending like we dont know we have problems which a black woman is the architect of most of them.

Look at ciara for example. She should be the face of peanut brain. Having a child for a black idiot who has 3 children from 3 women. She is now the fourth baby mama. Why would she do that. Upon her fame and money. It's d same thing happening in naija. Women having 4 children from 4 different men. What is wrong wiv us. What are our pastors and especially imams preaching?.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2014
P.u.s.s.i.ee
khiaa:

A.s.s!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

The Cop was a black dude right?
So I don't get the whole riot thing...
I expect such from the 'human rights' peeps..
dude d police officer is white . go online read more before jumping into conclusion. what justification do you have to shoot an unarmed teen pls

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 14, 2014
3kay945:

Who are those that will make up that HuGe number grin you mentioned?
grin grin grin Brave hearts! Are there any in Naija?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DukeNija(m): 9:10am On Aug 14, 2014
princechrming: "America is a country that doesn't know where it is going but is determined to set a speed record getting there." Laurence J. Peter

"If America doesn't know the direction she is headed, then the rest of the world are still deep in comatose.". Jesse F. Shlurr
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by azidomedogo: 9:10am On Aug 14, 2014
obama is black but his heart is white

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Dcaliphate(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: Quite unfortunate, some people are still racist fools, like they are better than we are. Obama's black. I wonder what he has done about it, perhaps the protesters are expecting his intervention.
there is nothing black about Obama, don't fool yourself

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Ekundayo7: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2014
LittlePagan:

The black race has invented more than you can imagine, the reason why we are never told this is because, the white man is in power and he plans to keep it that way. A simple google research can show you what blacks has done.

Example it was a black woman who calculated the trajectory of rockets to make sure they make it in space safely and back home. Google bro, dont let white people turn you to a useless race, we have always been inventing

A black man created fire extinguisher etc

And who built the pyramids? Ancient Aliens? Do not let White people do this to you, you are more powerful than you think.
Simply put, you are also a racist".
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

And you wont be wrong if you blast that hair hatted hooligan.
Full of emotion and cant make a sane decision.
I have been pulled over by alot of white cops for speeding and I never got a ticket because they were impressed by the way I comported myself. I put my hands on the steering wheel and only speak when I was asked to and never talk back.

Stop lying!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DukeNija(m): 9:12am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

There are no bravehearts in Naija, they left many years ago for Southafrica. undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

I assume you're referring to naija youth right grin cool
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by samseen02(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
I wonder oo
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by deeobserver209(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2014
America battling with Racism, Nigeria battling with Tribalism. Every country has it's own challenges.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by F117A: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2014
And why should i care?
Take this trash out of here and let's discuss relevant issues.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:15am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Stop lying!

What makes you think I am lying?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by IFELEKE(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

You know something....we should be sorting out our problems rather than waiting for Washington.

The Rwanda crisis of 1994 represents a failure of Africans to sort out African problems....
Well said...
1994 massacre was indeed a low point for Africa and the rest of the world.
All for themselves/kinsmen, God for us All.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Forwetinnah: 9:16am On Aug 14, 2014
"Land of the free, Home of the Brave" INDEED!! *such a steewpid hype*. Chickens who are scared stiff the minute they notice another country(they feel is inferior)trys to over achieve. The go round causing havoc with the excuse of policing the world just to keep governments under them yet they can't clean the mess right under their noses. People would suggest that the blacks stay out of trouble but then, pray not to encounter a white policeman that's out to forment trouble. They'd mess you up so bad..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.