Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78020 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by iconize(m): 9:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

I hope you're not suffering from optical Ebola?

I was speaking for myself with my repeated use of the pronoun 'I'

You should take your own advice and Read!

My post again:

Most Mostwanas have limited understanding of English.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Looking like Trayvon Martin ; George Zimmerman on warning !!!!

- Rick Ross
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2014
sandijey:

@Khiaa,check this out.

Look at ciara for example. She should be the face of peanut brain. Having a child for a black idiot who has 3 children from 3 women. She is now the fourth baby mama. Why would she do that. Upon her fame and money. It's d same thing happening in naija. Women having 4 children from 4 different men. What is wrong wiv us. What are our pastors and especially imams preaching?.

Not just Ciara,how about Nia Long?
I think she has two or three baby daddy's....lol
Do you know how much i hate the phrase "baby daddy" and "baby mama"?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by GatJokez(f): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2014
grayht: No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. hating people because of there colour is wrong. its just plain wrong!!!

And its very st.u.pid angry undecided cry

I thought mankind was working on being intelligent undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2014
Dcaliphate:
there is nothing black about Obama, don't fool yourself
say what you want buh say it reasonably. It's an opinion. undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Richy4(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2014
bigbozz: I AM BORN A NIGGER
I AM A NIGGER
NIGGER I COME NIGGER I GO
NIGGER IN MY BLOOD
NIGGER IN MY DIED
... AND NIGGER I SHALL REMAIN.

Sorry to quote you but I hope if a white guy refer you or call you that "N" word, you will not call for his blood.

How could you accept such a slave derogatory word as what you are?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

African Americans are both physically and mentally detached from Africans.
They mock and ridicule Africans.
The only people who connect are Caribbeans.

This is a lie, do you know all African Americans? sad

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2014
deeobserver209: America battling with Racism, Nigeria battling with Tribalism. Every country has it's own challenges.

Common whether it is riot or protest, It will soon die down though the grudges might linger but Naija problems have been and will continue to be... cool
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by smite(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=Homar]Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation . [/quote
Even we wey dey Nigga no dey safe. our police go just kill persin 4 no reason claim stray bullet.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Wisdytech(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2014
Thank God i didnt travel last week! It could had seen me some shocking!!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by basty: 9:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Na only them waka go, wetin be my own?

Obama dey there dey work against black Africa.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Dcaliphate(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Tazmode: say what you want buh say it reasonably. It's an opinion. undecided
taken
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

He is still labeled Black. even if you have just 10% black in you you are labeled black. Drake is black despite how white his mum is.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2014
DukeNija:

There are no bravehearts in Naija, they left many years ago for Southafrica. undecided

Na wa oo! So I must do everything to marry a Nigerians politician. They are free to do as they like. I see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$¡ tongue
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by cirmuell(m): 9:29am On Aug 14, 2014
dhtml18: I wonder if anyone remembers diallo's shooting, that wyclef turned to a song, diallo was unarmed too and yet was shot 41 times.

You read more about that here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo - in case you actually missed it.
wow thanks man, didn't know.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 14, 2014
So sad racism is rife in America. But if its black on black shooting I doubt if it will get this much publicity......

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Exactly!! This Nigga right here ain't giving a flying fùck about what happens over there. They can indiscriminately wipe them off over there, I won't shed no tears, cos they don't give a fùck about us. How many times did they protest when America refused to give us the Zmapp when we begged them? Even right here on NL, they (African Americans) look down on Africans as uncultured "things" and backward race/second class humans. You need to read the posts of Blacks in diaspora on NL, to see how they look down Africans and use demeaning words on us. They can be racially abused for all I care, IDGAF!!

Don't forget your African brothers and sisters are in America also, and the same thing you curse on us will happen to them, you know why, because it's not where you are from but the color of your skin. What African American hate threads are you talking about?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

So your point basically is that it is impossible to be a gang member and be fresh faced at the same time?

Or that being a gang member is mutually exclusive from going to university?

Or gang members can't walk to thier grandmother's house?

Because I don't see how any of the things you wrote up there prove that the boy wasn't a gang member...

Your IQ must be in negative digits

you cant even take IQ test
how is d guy a gangster? do you know where ferguson?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DukeNija(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Na wa oo! So I must do everything to marry a Nigerians politician. They are free to do as they like. I see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$¡ tongue

No problems. As long as you are comfortable with being the 3rd wife
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist:

Please take your sentimental bullshit away from here.

Nigeria is already a fully militarized police state and has been so for decades.

Police run around with AKs and Tear Gas and if you come from the streets of Lagos like I do, you will know that what the police do in America is child's play compared to what Nigerian police do with impunity daily.

Only a few years back, it wasn't out of order to see fully kitted APCs in busy areas in Lagos. I'm from Agege, and there was one parked around Pen Cinema complete with machine gun turret for YEARS. There were a few at Oshodi as well.

Nothing is spreading from America to Nigeria. We've been dealing with it since time.
G n D

So youre trying to say that its okay that people are being killed in America because you too are being threatened? Really?

And please calm down, your insults are making you sound emotional here.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 14, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Simply put, you are also a racist".

I take it that you do not know the meaning of the word Racism.

1 Like

3kay945:

I assume you're referring to naija youth right grin cool

Not necessarily, everyone has role play. Did you not hear about the women, mothers with babies on their back challenging the system in SA being mowed down by soldiers in the Sharpville massacre. I think 67 mothers died that day. School children in 1976? But it was their daily life. So Brave hearts Are those with conviction to die for what they believe in. The Nelson Mandelas, Steve Bikos, Sobukwes. etc. I guess you must really be driven by a burning thing inside. No be small thing oo! So tongue

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2014
DukeNija:

No problems. As long as you are comfortable with being the 3rd wife

Not to daddy Jonah oo, I will go for the younger breed that I hope to see coming up soon. cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2014
steveyen:

Sorry Obama is not black. At best he is half black, the mum is white and he followed majorly his white parentage line as his black kenya father disappeared when he was a baby ( very typical of black fathers).

If Obama says he is black then he is black. cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by dubienatti(m): 9:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: What the hell are you pytalising?
u b mod??
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by cirmuell(m): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go
dude shut it. U weren't there, witnesses including his friend said that Cop was a white man. undecided

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
America will solve their problems.. They're good at doing it so you guys should not break each other neck over their issue. cool
Abeg, am off to TEDx

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
abatically: Racism is a very delicate word to use. Yes the cop was very wrong to shoot him since he was unarmed.. but is this the first time this has happened? NO. We have seen cases of cops shooting at unarmed white men, do we call that RACISM? So a cop shoots a black man and suddenly it becomes RACISM.

The cop should be made to pay for his actions. RIP to the dead.
name d whites that been shot o ?
Alaimokan yi till dey kill you for flimsy excuse and go unpunished it is not racial profiling by then you will b crying in heaven over your death

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by uzoexcel(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2014
so true @ d bolded
sandijey:

You are so right. And the worse part is that this blacks do not even strive harder to make something outta their lives. Not sure bur I can bet that most blacks u see in schools or working hard in u.s or Europe came from Africa or second or third generations of Africans who have imbibed the culture of working hard from their parents. You should see d way the black Americans give birth to children anyhow, have different baby mamas as if it's a trophy, not to talk of the drugs. Its almost the same thing in africa. Giving birth to children we cannot take care of. If we say the system is bad, how about people like Oprah Winfrey. Naomi Campbell. Etc. The only honourable thing u see blacks doing is sports. Music has become so dishonourable considering drugs and prostitution. Not saying the whites are perfect. But they have made the society suit their supremacy. They will continue to rule and treat blacks anyhow till we have another martin Luther King. I don't no the kind of spirit that governed that man but he was different. What is stopping this blacks from going to schools, or colleges. Becoming scientist too and inventing things? Must we always switch on our tvs and see white people doing this and that. White people hair. White people this white people that. Why won't Africans bleach. Why must they always want to make quick money. What's the difference between the black Americans who do drugs and the yahoo boys here. It's all about quick money. How about bringing down syndrome. If u no how the blacks abroad look at the Africans. I'd hate them. Many of them don't care about Africa. When my sister calls home she gives me stories of the kind of questions black Americans ask her about Africa. Imagine one asking her how she got to America and if there are airplanes. My sister being who she is said she swam through the Atlantic ocean for 7 days non stop. Another one asked her if we have cars, skyscrapers and if there are monkeys on the street. Imagine the nonsense coming from a black American. Here in africa nko, see as south Africa they vex say we overtake their white economy. In Nigeria nko, tribal issues here and there. Can africa ever stand for one thing?

Honestly nothing different from a black man in Yankee or Europe to the one in africa. The environment is just different. The same stories, the same problems. All I no is nobody can dominate u, or look down on you if u do not give them reasons to. Africans need to awake.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

Don't forget your African brothers and sisters are in America also, and the same thing you curse on us will happen to them, you know why, because it's not where you are from but the color of your skin. What African American hate threads are you talking about?
I don't curse African immigrants/AA brothers or sisters. I've never done that, it's just that I don't give an eff about them because they don't see us as humans. They look down on us. So what happens to them over there ain't my biz, I've got shItload of problems to tackle in Nigeria.

Not necessarily, AA hate threads, I mean Africans in diaspora look down on Africans. They make demeaning posts at us. They call us bush people, backwards peeps etc., at every given opportunity. There are countless threads with such posts. I can't be arsed to start fishing out countless posts from Diasporans insulting Nigeria/Africans, pay close attention from now onwards, you will see those posts. Let me give you two threads to drive home my points.

https://www.nairaland.com/1806133/nigeria-useless-countryyou-need-away

And this one, where an old woman was insulted by a Nigerian immigrant and her kids called "uncultured things".

https://www.nairaland.com/1803343/people-bush-uncultured-picture-included

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by DukeNija(m): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2014
BluIvy:

Not to daddy Jonah oo, I will go for the younger breed that I hope to see coming up soon. cheesy

Lol. I just hope ur ar.se is big enough to prevent them from going after the younger breed dat will come up after you.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:46am On Aug 14, 2014
eunisam: wetin concern me?

Then why waste your time clicking on this thread, now run along.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.